Discussion » Nonsense » The Basics of driving in China - The Left turn

• Joakim Lund Rangel
  • Z
    Z wrote:
    That's waaaay funnier than any dissection of a man or women on this website. And I read it all (unlike the other topic) with a huge grin on my unshaven face. The weak-blocking-position of black windowed Audi against brand new purple-yellow Hyundai taxi is remarkable.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Weak block and flanking positions, LMFAO hahaha
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    OOops wokao ..................( ⊙﹏⊙)b.........................
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I love this dialogue!!! You nailed it dude! I think we can write a book about the funniest western interpretations of contact with Chinese society and this would be a great addition. It is not critical and really cannot be construed to be offensive because it merely describes something that happens every day without offering an opinion or complaining. This is very funny in its own right. I think even many Chinese drivers would laugh at this. This is much better than many other discussions crying about "Fucking traffic in China" Or "Why do foreigners always get ripped
    off?"

HAHAHAHAHA my hat is off to you Joakim!
  • Oliver Gluyas
    Oliver Gluyas wrote:
    so true LMFAO
    HAHAHAAHA
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    this is so uncool and not called for and racist towards chinese/old people! my grandfather pedels a cart with those oil jugs!! how else is he supposed to make a hard earned living and help send me and my 7 illegitimate bourn in the countryside siblings to college overseas and buy me a new ipad for my birthday?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    so luck that I'm underground everyday
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    By the way, this intersection looks sooo like the one at 清华南门!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh Katrina eat a fat........... You are so sensitive.......... Contact me for verbal abuse.....
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    a fat... liverwurst sausage? hahaha, if you didn't see cheekiness of that comment vis-a-vis old chiseled marble face grandpa buying me a new ipad then i'm sorry, but what sort of quality of verbal abuse could i hope to expect?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Only the best quality from me haha! I was only being playful..... I figured you would come back in kind because your attitude says that about you. Have a great day!!!! be careful if you drive in Beijing.

Oh I love the traffic here! I think it is amazing that this type of driving actually happens. It is rather good that it all happens with good utilization of the cars horn and under a speed of 30km per hour. In America somebody would die in this sort of situation. Either from some raged out masculine type beating the hell out of someone, or a pissed off gangbanger, or even worse A serious car accident : )

I actually think there is something to this "Organized Chaos" of traffic in China

It seems to work here. I am very amused by this and I learn a lot about the Chinese mind from experiencing the traffic with an open mind.
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    let the verbal lashing begin! I'll start....

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away before I taunt you a second time
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    uuuhh uhhhh.......... im not talking to you anymore and I am going to tell mom!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaa Shut up stupid face, rusty door handle that everyone has had a turn of, stained underwear of a 90 year old fat man, looogie loving, speed dater, with snowballing tendencies. hehe! Take that......
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    (whats wrong with speed dating?)

You dirty inbred swine of a man who's been used as many times as the clogged stoop hole in the ground of those bloody public bathrooms at nan lou gu xiang! I'll sacrifice 13 small rodents tonight over your caricature and curse you to damnation, you smell like roses that a horse shat on and I'm positive you're not very good at making pancakes!
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Ha ha...thanks to Jo for posting this. It arrived in my mailbox a couple days ago courtesy of a friend who lives down south. I nearly destroyed my keyboard while reading it with a mouthful beer that I nearly sprayed on my computer in a fit of laughter.

Funny thing is, it is WAY worse in most Provincial cities than it is Beijing. This is pretty accurate.
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Haha - so true.

(Good use of Monty Python a few posts above...)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Oh snap. The snowball... could anything possibly be more frightening than being snowballed while you're completely relaxed? The worst is the melted snowball... when she waits so you drop your guard - meanwhile she is melting the snowball by diluting it with her own saliva, decreasing the concentration of the load but increasing its liquid volume. Two minutes later she pulls up to give you a kiss and BAM!
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    Why are traffic lights green only for like 15 seconds?
  • Z
    Z wrote:
    ... And red for like thirty?
  • Inga Ginger
    Inga Ginger wrote:
    as for pedestrians : to prevent us from gaining weight and becoming tooooo lazy)))
    you should be active and move fast) if don't wanna be knocked down by those drivers who think that 15 seconds for THEM is nothing and that they can drive without paying attention to the lights))))

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.