Discussion » Beijing Life » rolling paper to buy?

• Snowden
    Snowden wrote:
    i dunno where to buy rolling paper in beijing. anyone can help? thx
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Try the pipe shops in Houhai, Nanluoguxiang, or Sanlitun.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Where are you in Beijing? Cigarette shop in Beijing is like 7-11 in Hong Kong, the slogan is "you will find one near you" ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I dont smoke, but I have to wonder, you have the good stuff?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    The good stuff? Someone PM me. All I can find is the sort of okay stuff.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    drugs drugs drugs...police where are u?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    While the other cops are doing bonghits and playing majiang with the dealers, one man will stand against the sinister forces of...delicious brownies and Pink Floyd albums--Officer Abisai, narcotics agent.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    The cigarette store on the east side of Huaqing Jia Yuan in Wudaokou sells them. Also, most of the cigarette vendors in the Tongli area of Sanlitun sell them as well.
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    yandaixiejie/houhai,there is one open late.
    or this if u read chinese:http://www.junzhi.com/
    they have stores at dongsizhitiao and sanyuanqiao,but its like u'll never be able to find one!
  • / / / \ \ \
    / / / \ \ \ wrote:
    waiting for godot has the cheapest i've found: tiger brand for 2kuai a pack
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Jesus Christ, where are you Snowden that you have to ask this question? It's right up there with the other shit-for-brains posers on this forum, like "why you single?" "how you recognize a girl?" and "what is woman?". You disgust me.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    "Which foreign is the most romance??"

Rolling papers should be easy to find. Just ask for juan3yan1zhi3 at cigarette counters - especially in areas where laowai hang out.

The best are probably ZigZag Slim - in the silver packet. They are all over the Tongli area of Sanlitun.

There's even a pipe shop at the 798 Art District now. Indian water pipers, hookahs, flavoured cigarettes etc.

I don't usually smoke but do occasionally imbibe. Anyone know of a very, very mild tobacco? Also I quite fancy getting hold of a churchwarded pipe as used by Sherlock Holmes. He never used a calabash in the books, of course.
  • Martine Skjekkeland
    thank you all
  • Martine Skjekkeland
    oh btw
    to the one who i disgust,

i feel sorry that YOU disgusted yourself by replying this post. poor fooking you.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    It's all right, I'm completely over it now. How's Wales these days?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.