Discussion » Nonsense » come to discuss

• Cocozoe
    Cocozoe wrote:
    一个男人加了1376个好友,要了n个人的手机号码,将会发生什么?
    In your opinion, a man added 1376 female friends, then asked for a dozen of girls' phone no., What will happen?
  • Shaowei Lv
    Shaowei Lv wrote:
    He is a robot, dating robot. I think so.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    The other 1364 will get jealous, figure they're not pretty enough and start starving themselves for the perfect body.

The twelve will ignore him. And tell the 1364 girls about how they rejected this stupid internet guy.

Someone will commit suicide, her family will blame social networking sites and inform the media about how WLIB is really a breeding ground for paedophiles and sex addicts.

• Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    personally,i think he is idiot.a few guys like this added me before,but so sorry,i'm Miss non-online-friend
  • Cocozoe
    Cocozoe wrote:
    if he treat dating as a research just like his job?
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    i think he is too lonely and bored if that was not his job
  • Cocozoe
    Cocozoe wrote:
    I think it's a trap for sex addicts...!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

He is probably working for a marketing company, collecting and selling contact details ... they make good money apparently...
  • Cocozoe
    Cocozoe wrote:
    hahahahha.....your imagination!
    I think it's not....he is not even know marketing, he works in an international organization, some kind of gov't., if he didn't cheat...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Shhhh, it's Jon and I, we're making a new super secret study. Don't tell anyone ok!
  • Shaowei Lv
    Shaowei Lv wrote:
    what kind of secret study? yeah, dating girl is a secret

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.