Discussion » Technology » Adobe CS5 Is here

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    http://www.adobe.com/
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/1004/10041201adobephotoshopcs5.asp

I been patiently waiting for this...

Graphics design just went to another level....

cant wait to get myself a copy of it....

Share your excitements with the new version of photoshop cs5....

• Mathew Abisai
  • MATE
    MATE wrote:
    cool send me a Copy ;)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    The new feature in Photoshop (forgot what its called) that automatically fills in blank spots in a photo by extrapolating from the surrounding area is pretty freaking neat.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    what about automation functions (actions?)? can one edit an action job like a script now?
  • Jacky Wong
    Jacky Wong wrote:
    I'm looking forward to autodesk 2011,and I'm also a big fun of ZBrush,can't wait for ZB4.0
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Jon Gu...its called the content aware feature....when is autodesk2011 coming out? i will check out what is ZBrush
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Wow... I didn't really pay attention to this because I rarely use Photoshop or any design tools (I generally prefer dealing with backend stuff) but just watched some videos on the Content-Aware features. This is freaking incredible, I can't wait to get my hands on Photoshop CS5. I'm going to have to jump on board the "just learned Photoshop and now thinks he's a graphics designer" bandwagon here... So much easier now to remove undesirable people from a perfectly good picture! hahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Just started playing with CS5... the HDR Toning feature to give that HDR effect on a single photo is pretty sweet! I'm loving these new features.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i am still dissapointed by the prerelease that i have,.... the presets for HDR toning are not enabled...they only gave an option of adjusting them urself which is just too much....but the default hdr toning turns out to be cool...I am loving the new features as well..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.