Discussion » Nonsense » Is It That Hard To Find The Right Person ?

• Younous ❶ ☆
    Younous ❶ ☆ wrote:
    Jeez, I mean we're all human, we all fall in love somehow. At The first sight it looks like love then became something you can't dream of. Why? People started calling other people names because they can't keep a bf or gf, sometime it not their fault. It not my case but i really wanna figure it out! People talk to me !!!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    One of my friend has wonderfully rephrased the love at first sight, because obviously a look at some one can't tell you it's love.

It's now "Lust at first sight"
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    i think if they are so easy can be found, we wont call them right person...and they would let u feel the right way
    meanwhile, its much easier to catch a person than catch a feeling
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    agree with Peter^_^
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I do not really think it that hard. It becomes hard if you do not know what you want in a person. but if you know, then it is not that hard. And by the way Miss Zhaohong, ( Please shorten the name for easy reference) How do you know he is the right one. What is your weighing scale?
  • Anja Rollstad
    Anja Rollstad wrote:
    Maybe few people can find the real one.we often think a lot that not relate to love.i mean what human need is just real love .but not political society or others.
  • G
    G wrote:
    well, you are talking about sth impossible, day dream or utopia...

to be frank, it's really hard...
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    sooooo many flings.....
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I'd say it's hard to find the right person in the sense that many people seem to be waiting for him / her to magically appear to them.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I don't think I've ever really tried, largely because I don't really have an idealized standard of what "the right person" is. I just take whatever comes my way and hope for the best.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is even so difficult to keep a friend these days, leave alone a BF/GF or s soulmate ... the thing being that not much is real these days, and I am not just referring to my Polo shirt from Silk Street ...

It might sound crazy, but I think it is pretty pointless to show one's good side in order to meet/make friends or to attract the opposite sex, and we have all heard how our buddies complain about his/her other half AFTER they have got together or even got married ...

As far as finding the "right" person, what is "right"? The one that gives you the "click" feeling (like Saibo said, "lust/love at first sight"), or the one that likes you (and you like him/her) and stays with you through thick and thin?

Per my experience, I did not try to find the right person, it was more like the right person appeared along my side when I looked at who was holding my hand ... good luck to you :)
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    the sadest thing is to meet the right person at wrong time
  • G
    G wrote:
    a question which makes us hopeless...
  • G
    G wrote:
    不看了,越看越心慌~
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    People who have been in a relationship for many ears actually become more similar to eachother in behaviour. So.. It's not about finding a soulmate. It's about finding a good potential for a soulmate, and then see what happens...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Kent, did you mean like ... calling each other on the phone at the same time, picking the same item from the menu, chopstick-ing the same piece from the dish, looking at the same direction ... no comment :)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    You forgot synchronized menstruation.
  • A
    A wrote:
    lol, u forgot to promote BEIJING AARDVARKS club!

"So focus on making yourself the best person you can be. The right person will come when the time is right"

oh I agree with this one. true. fact. Just get rich& buy a pink Bentley .
  • Cocozoe
    Cocozoe wrote:
    sooooo agree with Peter ^_^
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    love is kinda feeling.

And the main of feeling is based on Dystany.

So,If he not into you,Thats means He is not your Mr.right
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    its even harder than u thought
  • G
    G wrote:
    no dream about this...never ever...
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    “People just have an affair or even...entire relationships...they break up and they forget! They move on like they would have changed brand of cereals! I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with. Because each person have their own specific qualities. You can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost.
    Each relationship when it ends really damages me; I never fully recover. That's why I'm very careful with getting involved because...it hurts too much! I will miss of the person the most mundane things. Like I'm obsessed with little things.
  • G
    G wrote:
    Sasa: as long as you enjoy it, then go have fun...
  • Børge Notkevich
    The right one always comes the most unexpected
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I have been away so long, since yesterday. Miss Zhaohong Chinese have short names like Chu, Yi, Yu , Wum,Toy, etc, yours is really long long.

If you wanna get the right person, then go to the wrong places. All wrong people in relationships will pretend to be good and will always be in very good places, but for us the real good ones, we do not mind which places we go to even if they are wrong places. It is even possible to find the best person in a prison or public toilet.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Angela: yep, you never find your keys when you're looking for them. Only when you start doing something else will they suddenly appear to be there!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    All us have a big imagination, we are able to proyect our desires or needs in the other person, distort and invent. In many times we falling in love of our mental creation, cause is perfect, althought irreal. who cares about this? the happines is something subjective, right?
    For find a person, the first is know what you are looking for, and the second, be able to see real persons, not blindess, not fall into delusions and mirages. but is imposible, like thirsty walker in a desert, we have a need, and for this, like the thirsty walker, we fall into mirages. For find the love, you should no need the love. O_o
    for find the right person, you should no look for the right person

道德经
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    Is it hard?Of course its hard.You know why its so hard.Because most of people are pretending to be good or bad.Just not themselves.If u want find a right person or soulmate just be urself first.You have options so is she or he.How it match to each other....find what u want and what u need.Peach in ur heart or ur mind first.When u want it so much u blind urself .Now i quetion if there is a soulmate in this world.Or we just need a partner of living.Because ur emotion blinds u.This person has to be the one u love.But we usually say i love you does it really mean it.Love is one ability.When u love the person u want it badly but is that love is.What is love?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Let me not to the marriage of true minds
    Admit impediments. Love is not love
    Which alters when it alteration finds,
    Or bends with the remover to remove:
    O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
    That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
    It is the star to every wandering bark,
    Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
    Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
    Within his bending sickle's compass come:
    Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
    But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
    If this be error and upon me proved,
    I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    LOVE is a feeling that will come to you, when less u were expecting for it. More than u expect for something, less u will gonn aget it at the end. When somebody ask me:- What re u looking for?- My answer is always the same: I just let things happen..............
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Finding the wrong person is far more exciting....
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think it would be fun if the wrong one loved you right.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Carlos, I know you are experienced :-)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Does Africa Know A Song Of Me - Maria and Carlos, do not start reminding yourselves from here. You will get us jealous. She knows how experienced you are, woowww you must have been good at her.
  • ANN
    ANN wrote:
    too hard to find the right guy.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ANN
    But easy to find a wrong one!! Opps. make your choice.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    If you regard "right one" as a short term notion, not a lifelong concept, it would be much easier to find him/her.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Does Africa Know A Song Of Me - Maria i see you are tending towards the right one for Mr LION. I need to first listen and learn some of your songs.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Cool, I've already found my Mr. Lion:-) Will consider you after he's fed up with my songs.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Does Africa Know A Song Of Me - Maria
    LIONS are very patient animals. I will make my wait. "The one who laughs last, laughs best". Hehheeee
  • StrawberryIceCream
    Yes, it is very hard to find.

True love is an illusion.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @ Marco: I had the same experience with two different girls in Beijing. I think this has something to do with outside pressures and social views about how a woman can become her own person. The recent female really cares, but she stays away from me because she feels if she loves me then I will interfere with her development as an independent woman. The fact that she expressed these concerns to me openly and trusts me to see this side of her insecurity as a woman hints to the fact that she loves, but is unable to embrace it for fear of loosing her path. It is a sad sad situation, but it is reality. It makes one wonder about the role men (masculine power) in general had in the creation of these ideas about relationships between men and women.

See my comment in "balanced women" to discuss this more in depth......
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Yes very hard to find....... I think : )

Perhaps she will find me
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    hard to find a right one?

well i have no idea what people think about it, the way i see it, that depends on everyone`s sense of style. u know, the better (of a taste) the harder( to find the right one.).
  • №❶ Passioη
    there's no "right person"... the rightness of being with a person is the understanding derived from the time they spend together, making it worth the while for each other ...

As for "love at first sight", it's usually not love but "attraction processed too intensively by the human psychology" ... this will NOT happen if you're passive about the "soulmate theory"... There's no magic in it
  • Marte Joahansen
    @ No. 1 passion...u've just hit the nail on the head.

The success of a relationship depends on the do's

and the don't s.Whereby mutual understanding is attained

with respect to every individuals like's and dislikes, everyone

becomes a prospective "RIGHT PERSON".

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.