Discussion » Nonsense » Anyone named Sally in the house?

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    Are you Sally? Have a friend named Sally?

An easy task awaits you... but you must be named "Sally"...

She played her strings singing from the valley,
    Seeking which hero's fate with hers would tally,
    Such sweet tunes echoed through the alley,
    A passionate melody, from the Heart of Sally.

Oops.. Ok, it's not quatrain / poetry writing but an easier stuff... You are suppose to be an icon that represents a romantic story, arts, songs, poems and passion of Sally (a heart of love that moved mountains, according to the tale)... A connection between the past and the present, between the calm remote valleys and the city.. and a lot more... Canadian Publisher

This will be more natural if you're already "Sally"... A calm traditional asian girl who understands the concepts of true love, No bad girls allowed. Hey, don't change your name to Sally, No Cheating, If it's not Sally, it cannot be like Sally ...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    too bad...can she be Shally?
  • №❶ Passioη
    the book, poems and songs are already with the character name "Sally"

Erm... "Shally", "Sally", "Shally", Sally" cha bu duo le...Wanna take off the "H" ;P

• Sally
    Sally wrote:
    so this is the 'sally story'??
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Most insane post.

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think you meant "SILLY". the one who wrote the post.
  • №❶ Passioη
    as the title said clearly, this post is only for 'Sallys' not 'Sillys' you guys.,,,

if you, your sister, friend, dog, cat or considerably mum is not named sally, you may move on to posts containing "boobs and ass" etc,.,, that fits you better :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I have seen a "Sally Yuan" flying around the forum some time ... but I dont know any Sally in Beijing or China ...
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    I DO know a Sally in Beijing.

I've sent her a text message saying that some guy off the internet wants an Asian girl called Sally to be a love icon.

Not heard anything back yet.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hmmmm ... just trying to be silly here ... we have been keeping two fishes in the glass bowl, and if you dont mind, I will name them Harry and Sally ...
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Sally

Oh no, this is just a forum post, the 'Sally Story' comes later if you care for it ;)

@ Pomegranate

hehe... If your Sally qualifies, Resend that SMS adding that "it's an existing book by a Canadian publishing house, could possibly become a movie in the near future - that means she could become an international model for the character in a 'heart of love story'", how many people had the chance to be cat woman? wonder woman? superman? spider man? batman? . After that, DONT let her excitement drive her to give you hugs and kisses that should belong to me :P

@ 叮噹叔叔

Ok After all it's still april, still on upgrading this version of Foolishness... you need to determine which of the fish is female before naming them :D. Clue = Use your finger :P ... seems you've got a new homework... ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... my fingers are too thick :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.