Discussion » Nonsense » friends with benefits

• RSY
    RSY wrote:
    what do u think about it?
    will u accept it?
    or what if u fall in to it??
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    hey, that's like what i have now, except with benefits! sounds great to me!
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    hmm
    depends on what benefits I have
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    is that so, Peter?
    i found it rather interesting and non-pressure. and i think if 2 ppl agree about it, there wont be any feeling of guilt.
    never had a friend with benefit, may try sometimes, lol

@Robin, arent u naughty ? lol
  • Ane Marenze Jensen
    thats cool friend,no feel no hurt no painfull just helping each other especially in sex haha
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Statistically I don't think the fuck buddy thing can last long, unless the two finally get together. It is becoz people got emotions, even if you are quite sure you two are both cool at the very beginning, it's not so likely that you two lose coolness at the same time, so it will finally hurts someone more or less.

So...multiple nights stands may be a good choice, but not long time fuck buddy thing haha.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    agree with Da Fan...and quote from Eileen Chang...

The way to a woman's heart go through her vagina.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yeah I've heard the quote before, very classic. You girls are really a...advanced creature...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I've had that on a couple occasions, and it really depends on the person. One thing that is pretty constant though is that relationships like this always have a shelf life.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    Is that means guys could handle the friends with benefits thing better than girls?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I think generally yes, coz actually guys are not really "handling", they just follow their basic instinct
    -_-
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    lol, good to know
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Oh, this is still statistical impression of mine, do not applicable to any individuals. I know a guy who just lost "coolness" before his fuck buddy, then in need of "the other".
  • Jon Marius Røren
    The way to a woman's heart go through her vagina.

interesting
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    The way a man's brain go out is through his penis...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    But the way to squeeze his *brain* out is via grasping his stomach.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    So it will be a "You feed me good, I'll 'feed' you good" trade-off.. Ahhh.. you girls are really pervert :D
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I need to start spreading the rumor about that being raised on an American diet leads to not only a larger stomach size but also larger penis size...
  • Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    A handy quote for those who are willing to give it a try.

“The eternal problem of attachment. No, not even fucking can stay totally pure
    and protected.” --Roth Philip

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.