Discussion » Nonsense » Hey guys what do you all think about the music in

• Ms.VICS
    Ms.VICS wrote:
    Im just doing a research see what do you all like thanks.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I think it's much too loud. I would like it to be about 2/3 as loud as it is now, so that the damage to my ears wouldn't be so great, and so I would be able to talk to people there.

Of course, I'm not in your target market. The people who care about vics are in one of the two vics groups, to which you're already an administrator, and that's where you should be asking for advice about your club.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I have never been to Vics, but my guess is that the music is really too loud ... which is why she did not hear Pete before, and she still wont hear you ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I was once there, but like many clubs, the Djs do not mind about regulating the output. I love a sweet out put, with a balance of bass and stereo. The only thing i liked was that, surprisingly, they played some real good old school stuff for 20 minutes only. Drinks, well, way to expensive for a LION after paying a cool 50 kwai. We do not have enough such money in the jungle.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    In summary, ads related to vics belong in the vics thread, because pete doesn't like you using his forum exclusively for advertisements, and most of the users here don't either. While I don't personally dislike going to vics all that much more than I dislike a 4 hours ride on a Chinese T or sub-class train, I'm still going to go out of my way to be annoying because you persist on placing ads here.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    NWA, if the girl in ms vics profile could ever be found at vics, I probably wouldn't be such an ass to her :-p

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.