Discussion » Art & Design » Wich kind of Photo Camera do you use, and why ?

• Roman
    Roman wrote:
    Wich kind of Photo Camera do you use, and why ?
  • Johan rikard Ulsund
    I will start.
    I use Canon 350D, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens and Canon Speedlite 420EX E-TTL Flash.
    Why y use 350D body ? - Money!!! It s only one rison, why i still yuse it, in future i want buy 50D.
    Lens, 28-135mm is all-use lens, you can make good photo in short , and middle distance(on the iutside), but now i wnat to buy EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, For make good photos inside too.
    Flash - this flash was chipest , so i buy it. and for that moment, i dont want to change it.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Nikon D200. reason: it's a second hand one from one of my best friend, so it's extreamly cheap:) and it's a very classic mode, except it does comparatively bad when using higher ISO.

Tamron 17-50mm, cheap and superb

Nikkor 55mm 2.8 Micro, cheap, vintage and one of the sharpest

Nikkor 70-300mm, sort of like a plastic toy, cheap but just sucks

Carl Zeiss 85mm f1.4, need not  to say more, but it was borrowed from a friend. since it's a definite object, but not sth like US bond, I know I have to return it someday, what a pity...

right now I don't plan to change the camera. As to lens...umm, I'm interested in SIGMA 24-70, Nikkor 105mm micro, and Nikkor 10-24mm.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I use a compact camera (a canon until last week when it decided to learn how to swim) or my cellphone. Cause those are the ones I can have with me all the time. And I don't want to carry a huge camera and its case around.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yeah, that's true, haha. So I will never bring those heavy stuffs to parties, recording exciting moments of the others :D
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Nikon D90, Nikkor 18-105mm, f3.5-5.6G.

Got it free from my Dad and he got it free from his company:-)

Quite good for an amateur like me.
  • Saint - Spartacus
    Canon 5D mark II for foction HD film and picture, nice for stop motion film and animation,lens adapting with cinema lens
  • Synne Syverstad
    Nikon D80 and the camera of my cellphone~
    sometimes, it is not the camera u use matters, but ur heart and eyes~
  • Edwin Mogi
    Edwin Mogi wrote:
    I don't own a camera but have tried almost every DSLR cameras, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus etc...

Is there any photography event in Beijing?
  • Gabo
    Gabo wrote:
    I use my phonecamera,simply the best))
  • Patrick Coleman
    nikon d60, trying to upgrade to d700
    nikkor 105mm
    nikkor 16 - 35mm
    nikon sb90 (flash)

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    Canon 350D - awesome camera, had it for a long time too.
  • wrote:
    Gerald Mal,

You are rich to buy a such wonderful camera, haha
    The same with you but with a 18-135 lens.
  • MATE
    MATE wrote:
    thats my ever always favorite Question :)

My Answer is the one who do Photos. It really doesent matter which Camera u use they are all so good or bad like u are.
  • Christian Jacques, Photography
    Nikon since years and I love the ergonomics of their models. Got film and digital slr from the brand. D300, D3. Favourite lense 1.4 50mm and 2.8 70-200mm.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

analogue medium //
    Holga 120CFN
    Agfa Clack
    Brownie Flash II
    Kodak Six-20
    Olympus XA2
    Black Slim Devil (Ultra Wide & Slim)
    Seagull 4b TLR
    Seagull 203

digital medium //
    Canon 450D
    Canon 50mm f/1.4
    Sigma DC OS 17-70mm f/2.8 - 4 Macro HSM

Canon digital Ixus 850IS

no real explanation as to why, other than i love Canon and i love film.. :)

• Joakim Berg Solum

Canon EOS Rebel T2i (550D)

24-105mm F/4 L IS USM
    70-200mm F/4 L
    50mm F/1.4 USM
    50mm F/1.8
    18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS

Really would like to have a 90mm or 100mm Macro lens but I already have way too much money invested in the 5 that I already have...

Also have an 8GB Eye-Fi Wireless SD Card and a battery grip w/ built in intervalometer built into the thing. It's pretty sweet, and the wireless SD card is the best thing I've ever purchased. And yes... despite all the equipment, I'm a complete 100% photography newbie and don't know shit!

Also have a Nikon S1000pj point and shoot. Why that model? Cuz it has a motherfucking built in projector!

• NN
    NN wrote:

Camera doesnt play the most important role to take the real great photo.

However,couldnt deny that HOW DO YOU SEE BEAUTY is way too important for photography.

• G
    G wrote:

Canon 5D...

Canon Ixus series 870...

• J WU
    J WU wrote:

canon 50D 17-40,70-200

Sony NEX-5 16, 18-55

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.