Discussion » Nonsense » The WLIB Man Dissected

• Jon Gu - 顾晓帆
    Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 wrote:
    By Jon Gu & Saibo

Testosterone runs pretty high on the weliveinbeijing.com website. This is a great social networking (SN) site for expats and local Chinese alike, with a toxically addicting forum and a good source of news and event invitations. Since it is not focused on existing relationships (like Facebook which tries to have only real life friends linked) but encourages people to make new contacts, for many of its users, it also serves as an active pickup and dating website. If you are a woman, you can expect to be hit on constantly by the more “randy” male members (present company is not excluded, naturally!). The members section of this site shows a photo of everyone who logs in to this website in real time: just like Pavlov’s dog, eager men are anxiously wagging their tongues and waiting for your cute picture to pop up so they can click into your profile and send you a message.

We partnered with several female members here to get an alternate perspective on the things that men say to woo and lure beautiful young ladies into their clutches. SN sites generally attract a diverse and younger crowd so all manner of men are represented here: the English Teacher leveraging his foreign face, the “hai gui” (海龟), a Chinese student studying abroad who just returned to the motherland armed with a splash of foreign culture and a cocky “we’re better than the locals” attitude, the horny sex crazed toad, and of course the would-be pick-up artist who just read “The Game” and now thinks he’s a player. Sadly, the 45 year old sleazy married business man who is looking to buy a mistress is a woefully underrepresented character in these forums, as his ilk usually sticks to the KTVs.

We've gathered over one hundred of messages in the course of a couple of days (sample size n = 157, time t = approx 50 hours) and sorted them out for your viewing pleasure. There exists a distinct dichotomy of words a man will say ranging in quality from “appalling” to “hey that’s pretty smooth.” Clearly these categories and descriptions are tinted by own prejudices against boring people, but here is our attempt at identifying the patterns and the thought process behind them.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    The “Ni Hao (你好)” or “hi”: These guys like to keep it simple. “Hi,” a seemingly innocent and innocuous message places the burden of continuing the conversation on the woman. Generally a “hi” is greeted with deletion or little more than a “hi” in return. These guys generally segue directly from “hi” into “want to fuck?” or “whats ur msn?”. They probably play the numbers game, sending dozens of “hi” messages per day and waiting to jump on the few replies that would come in.

The “Friends without a word”: We all know the guy who collects friends. We assume his modus operandi is to gather a list of females on his list so that when he actually sends a message, the impact is softened a bit since he is already “friends” with her. Being ignored multiple times does not deter him.

The “ur cute/beautiful!”: Not a whole lot different than the “Ni Hao,” although the purpose of the message is fairly clear at least. Ladies, listen up. When a guy tells you that you are cute, it’s not just idle admiration. There’s a motive there! Similar to the “hi,” not much conversation ensues, usually just a direct request for MSN.

The “Photo Commenter”: Should be pretty self explanatory… This is generally the same as the “ur cute” listed above, but sometimes the guy is more innovative and when he sends a message, he links it back to the photo comment in the form of some kind of related humor.

The "You remind me of ___" or the "Did I meet you at ___": An attempt at softening the impact of the initial opener message. It usually warrants a simple reply: “no, I don’t think so?” But this usually succeeds at establishing a tiny bit of rapport so the man can continue to direct the flow of conversation in whichever direction he chooses to take it with the next message. Guys who say this usually wait until the 4th message to try to trade MSN information.

The "Hi, whats ur msn?" / “ur cute, whats ur MSN?”: A lazy approach wouldn’t you agree? Asking for personal information without even an introduction or attempt to make conversation… this gets low marks in my book and I believe most women just delete this type of message. What is startling is that these guys continually do this with many women, which leads me to believe that this actually works on some percentage of the ladies here. The big number game is in full force here once again! Women… please, have some self-respect!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    The "Generic Copy-Paste Introduction": Now this one is good. It’s so blatantly obvious that any self-respecting woman with half a brain should be able to spot this type of message and its underlying laziness. It’s almost as bad as “Hi” but at least the guy usually makes an effort to demonstrate that he possesses some kind of value. This kind of canned introduction generally comes in three flavors (paraphrased for your pleasure):

1) "I am from (some western country/Indian/Pakistan), now living in Beijing and I am an English Teacher / Multinational Company Employee (usually in marketing) / student. I am new here and looking for friends and would like to meet you."

2) It’s the inverse of the above, the “海龟”: "I'm a Chinese guy who went to school in America/Europe. Now I’m back in China where I run a successful company / work as an -insert successful prestigious sounding job title here- in Beijing, woopdee doo, look at me I have money, would you like to talk?"

3) The Black Student Personal Intro (no offense guys, but this one only came from black students plus one other guy that we mention below): “Hi, I am a student at (university), I am xxx meters tall, weight xx kg, work out every day, love sports, never drink never smoke”

Those intros usually end with an interview style question: I’ve told you everything about me, it’s now your turn, which translates as “what about you?” or “what do you do here?” But sometimes it goes directly (after a 3 line intro) to asking for a date: “are you free for a drink sometime?”

4) Special Case - The "Paganini Jing": I hate to call out names, but this deserves special attention. This guy has 2 Generic Copy-Paste Introductions that he uses, one English and one Chinese, but both say the same thing: First he apologizes for being Chinese (naturally he is trying to work the “Chinese girl w/ an evil white guy” angle). Then he states his height, weight, occupation, education, and phone number…. Not so bad, but it does warrant its own category because it’s a mostly sad attempt to goad the girl into looking at his profile picture: a reasonably attractive and well built half-naked Asian man with his pants pulled down to reveal... a poof of pubic bush. Nasty! Even worse, our lady friends tried to communicate with him and apparently his repertoire consists only of “tell me your phone number,” “want to fuck?” and “I have a big penis.” (Thank you ladies for going through this for us!!! We apologize on behalf of the entire male gender for this guy.)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    The “Pervert:” Similar to the Paganini but without quite the flair. This guy usually uses the “Hi” or the “ur cute” introduction and follows up with offers of sex, large penises, and 3 to 5 way sex. Apparently no one told them that this isn't craigslist.

The "Can I be your friend?": There has to be some self esteem issues here for guy to come up and ask this directly. However this is something that lot of people here have already noticed, some people here don’t really know how to make friends and don’t realize that you don’t ask for this, this comes through time and enjoying the other one’s company, I mean come on. Seriously?

The "Nice Guy": “Hi, I’m not trying to hit on you because of ____. You should talk to me because I won’t try to sleep with you (writer’s note: yet).” This is generally followed up with a variety of other Nice Guy™-ish comments on music, cinema etc… But yeah! For sure he is nice and won’t try to fuck with you for the next 6 months. Then he’ll tell you that for all this time he’s been madly in love with you, and everything will be ruined!

The "Where are you from" / “Are you a student?”: An attempt to guess the home town or to try to find some common ground. Fairly harmless and usually gets a reply, but the guy who uses this line typically flops on the follow-through.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    The "An Actual Human Being Might Reside Behind this Keyboard a.k.a. The Personalized Message": Now the guy who sends this type of message is sadly a rare breed. This guy actually makes some kind of effort to relate to the girl when initiating conversation. This is usually done in one of 3 different ways:

1) Message tied in to a forum post. This one is pretty rare because a small percentage of girls actually post. It’s usually effective at getting a reply though because forum posters tend to be a kind of talkative bunch and anything, especially a challenge, MUST be replied to.

2) A comment about the girl’s status “bubble” or her description on her profile. Requires some actual effort and more brains than a 50 line Python computer script. Depending on the girl’s “bubble,” the message is usually witty/funny, challenging, or inquisitive. This usually gets a consistent reply and from there it’s up to the man to steer the conversation unless he gets really lucky with a girl who might actually ask her own questions… but female response is something to discuss another time.

3) A photo comment that is relevant (i.e. not “ur so cute!”). Commenting on vacation pictures for instance usually gets a decent response which can lead into further message exchanges.

To be fair, a girl has to actually have a description in her profile for a guy to draw references from! Of the two ladies profiles we checked, one received nearly all of the personalized messages since her profile has: a few pictures, a fun description of her, frequent status updates. The other one primarily received generic messages because she only has a cute profile picture.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Now, let’s look at the data we collected:

• Joakim Berg Solum
    A few notes and comments:

The “Hi,” “MSN,” and “cute” categories are actually underrepresented. The girls deleted a large number of these messages before we told them to stop so we could count them in the name of science.

The “Can we be friends?”: This one is more common that we thought….

The “Nice Guy”: Thankfully, it’s a fairly low number.

The “Personalized Message”: 13% is not a bad number actually, and the as we said before, the percentage increases if the woman writes a bubble or has an even marginally interesting profile description. Ladies, if you hate receiving “hi whats ur msn” type messages, write something about yourself, or just block private messages if you don’t want to get any messages! But don’t blame us for trying!

Not counted here but worthy of mention… The “Random Friend Adder”: At least 50 of these within 2 days of joining the site, followed by 10 or so per day.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    And since we do have quite a large “Other” category, here are some of the more humorous out takes:

“Wow, I really like you!”

“I’m going to give you a nickname. Can you keep it a secret?”

The “why aren’t you replying to my messages?????”

“Why are you not speaking in Chinese?”

“Let’s go somewhere because you look lonely!”

“I am not like the other guys, I don’t want to meet you, I just want to talk!”

“Your smile is so beautiful; honestly, I almost want to throw up from seeing it (in a good way!)”

Random Tidbit: The guys who send the short and brainless messages typically yield and give up after an average of 2.3 snarky reply messages (such as “Sorry, you can’t have my MSN, but here’s the link to download it” or “If you went to school in the US, why does your English suck so hard?”) before a guy realizes he doesn’t have the wit to reply appropriately.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    So what conclusions can we draw from this all this?

A) Some people just have too much free time.

B) I can really use a beer right now.

C) The quality of most “opening line” messages is abhorrently low. Only 13% of guys bother to even look at a girls profile first.

So that’s all for now. Hopefully this provides some valuable insight to you readers, men and women alike. Next up, we will scour through our own inboxes and guestbooks to try to analyze the pattern of female responses to different messages. Perhaps we can crack the chick code and discover what wonders lie within the female brain. In doing so, I believe I will uncover the magic formula so I can write a Python script to automate at least the beginning 5 or 6 exchanges of online flirting. Don’t worry guys, I’ll share this script on the cloud for you all!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Good job john, Iv got a copy of ur research.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... you guys simply have too much time ... and only from a few girls? Would that sample be too small?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    hahaha DD Uncle, that was my 1st conclusion as well! And now I plan to satisfy the 2nd conclusion!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jon (and Saibo), you might want to talk to some of the the (foreign) guys too ... I would love to see the other side of the stories ... those "fake" descriptions, e.g. language exchange, social studies, like to meet foreign friends ... come on guys, gossip, dirt ... I want it all .... hahahaha ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    This is the most interest thread I've read recently, great job! Jon and Saibo! and keep on doing it :)

My conclusion is SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE TOOOO MUCH FREE TIME. I am not implying you and Saibo, of coz ;)
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    I love reading the comments guys leave on girls' photos!

"You are very fashion! Like Korea girl!"
    "Nose bleeding!"

Or if she's stroking a cat or something. "Wish my JJ was the cat!!"

• Cuteangelalice
    wow...is really really long ..... i have to take my time to read it ~ good job guys~
  • MichelleG
    MichelleG wrote:
    well Jon i do think you really bored these days in Chicago .but Saibo should be busy for work right, you guys seems deep penetrating power for men of WLIB. how long you took time to get this article ?lol
  • MichelleG
    MichelleG wrote:
    btw..i didn't finish article either....lol
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Pomegranate: hahahaha yeah that is quite an interesting phenomenon as well! We didn't have too many photo comments to work with unfortunately, mostly just inbox messages and the occasional guestbook message. Sadly, the guestbook messages were mostly from either myself or Saibo! hahaha

@ Da Fan: yes, but your implication would not be incorrect! :D
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Hmmm, I'm pretty sure 'The hi' is up nearer 50%.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Yeah, sure it wouldn't, I just said some nonsense ;)

• Z
    Z wrote:
    Jon, very nice research but... What. The. Fuck? How come, you have so much time? Did someone pay you for doing this?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jon ... Jennifer asked me to say HI ...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Oh shit you posted that already and I'm only here after the battle already started!

We have all the names and all the messages, but you'll need to corrupt us to have that info!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Oh and I have to admit that for 2 or 3 days after joining here, I was the random friender and well you get accepted as a friend, but that still doesn't mean anything haha!
  • Seth Grossman
    Seth Grossman wrote:
    Jon - Sai, Nicely done, well researched you guys must be aces at picking up and taking advantage of unsuspecting lecherous Laowai men. What would be the real purpose of that? How much of this is from your own experiences chasing virtual pleasures? Or really how much free time do you have to put this together? Imagine if you guys put this much energy in to solving the Earths problems like housing, food, poverty, and health care we might live in a better world? I think you have to publish this or a least turn it in to an Iphone, Facebbok, Android Ap use it to really network? Make a game of it like laser tag or battleship? You should go Global! Jia You! Jia You! So what is the whole conclusion of this little exercise?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    hahahaha, I have the same confession! My evolutionary path went from

Random Friender -> Photo Commenter -> Guy who posts way too many guestbook messages (that would be me, today)
  • Seth Grossman
    Seth Grossman wrote:
    wait wait I get you guys went through all the trouble to create this false pretense in an effort to hook up? Is that what I am seeing? ;)
  • MichelleG
    MichelleG wrote:
    lol Seth so funny.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Hahaha, Jon, you are definitely one of the most funny and interesting guy in this community!

About that Special Case, I trust every girl of this website has got the messages from him at least once or twice. And yes, his photo is nasty.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    hahaha Seth... well, not quite... If that was our main purpose, I would have wrote this piece in Chinese! Notice how the Chinese titled threads are predominately "Pink" (not you Saibo) and the English titled ones are generally split more evenly or leaning more heavily into the "Blue."
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yeah, Jon was bored in Chicago yesterday, I was freaking bored at work yesterday, so we took the time to do that. Did not take so long though!

And the names of the girls who generously opened their inbox to our spying eyes will remain unnamed unless they want to admit it here themselves!
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    No Jon, you have been upgraded.

You are now a 'creator of arresting threads' (as well as a 'pervert' but I will keep our personal correspondence out of this).
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    If it's not me you refer to when you say Pink, then why the caps?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I am quiting this site
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Security ... !!
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    I fucking lol'd!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Hahaha, Jon you put way too much time into this. Does nobody have to work?

I'm curious which category I fit into. I usually start directly with a marriage proposal (and Jon I believe you've been a recipient of this). I tend not to mention my penis size (possibly because it's embarrassingly small, and I openly admit to being in a long term relationship where I don't get to use it)

Also, I have to contest your argument that the sleazy married business man is under represented. You just didn't notice him because he's disguised as a photo commenter and random friend adder.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    This is very good stuff! Some female friends have shared some of the messages they get on the site, and your research is pretty accurate. The ""ur cute" one cracks me up. Does this actually work?

I am eagerly awaiting your disection of the WLIB girls. :-)
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    you guys did do a lot of work here...
  • kö
    wrote:
    but now sometimes i ask guys:" you want make love with me "?
    guys"~~~~$%&&$##@~~$"
    i say " sorry thats boring for me ,if you want go o ut and found others"~!!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Damn. Good point, we should have taken in age data too, but that would have just been more work. Sadly 莫明, my only work right now occurs at home acting as a pseudo-real estate agent trying to rent my house out to someone, and selling most of my property on craigslist. Moving back with my parents in 2 weeks or so (oh the horror), and then not much going till school starts when I move back to Beijing in September.

And ah yes, how could I forget, the neglected 莫明: This guy defies all convention by claiming wives/husbands without their consent. I would image a typical conversation goes like this:

莫明: So dear, what are we going to have for dinner tonight?
    Unsuspecting woman: ummm, do I know you?
    莫明: Shut up and start cooking! I didn't marry you for nothing!
    Unsuspecting woman: *stunned* umm, ok I guess. I must have been really drunk last night! whatever, at least you are hot
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    So Jon, what are we going to have for dinner tonight? :-D
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Oh Doug, I just got it. Very clever.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Hey Marco, don't blame yourself on anything for trying those, both Jon and I, who have made this post clearly admit at the very beginning of the post that we are part of it. We both have sent messages to many people on this website and we both went through many of the stereotypes mentioned here (either good or bad ones).

We did not do that on any kind of judgmental purpose. Only curiosity lead us to this.

If you take it reverse, you can see that from the girls profile, some get far more interesting messages than others, and this right from the beginning. But no matter how interesting anyone's profile is, there is still a massive amount of crappy / unthoughtful messages coming whatever your profile says. So I guess it's to blame on both sides!

Oh, and no matter what time it took us... It was quite fun for us to come up with this so called "study".

Once again, thanks to our lady friends who opened their inbox to us!

I hope you enjoyed the few "best messages" we put here, those really made us laugh a lot! And the girls too!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    You think you're the one that needs to get out more? haha, tell ya what, if you guys are still around in August when I get back, I'll will audition for your rugby club. I will warn you, I'm completely terrible at team sports and that's why my preferred hobbies involve race motorcycles and guns, but what the hell, I'll give it a shot. You guys have cheerleaders right? hahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    "If you take it reverse, you can see that from the girls profile, some get far more interesting messages than others, and this right from the beginning."

This is sooooooo true. I've often found myself staring at girl who has nothing more than a picture and a name on this website. The horny bastard inside demands that I message her just to see what happens, but my standards require that I have to say something slightly unique at least, every time. Which puts me in quite the dilemma... I refuse to use the Hi/MSN/Cute openers, and I'm not a fan of the Copy-Paste Introduction either so I've come up with the stupidest shit in these scenarios. Here are a few of my more pitiful lines:

1) Why would you wear glasses that.... don't have glass lenses in them?

2) Hey, would you like to join the "we have black and white profile photos" club?

3) (to blond girls) I tried to dye my hair to match your hair color once, but after 6 application of bleach, it only turned orange. That was a sad 6 months for me. (this one has not got a single reply yet! hahahaha)
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    JON&SEB
    Why didn't u ask me to get a part of ur study? I got piles of interesting msgs, and I don't mind sharing my awesome replys lol
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Peter 卫环琅, yeah that was me, but I don't remember much of you other than the script drop-off unfortunately. It did look like an interesting play and I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to see you guys act it out before I came back to Chicago...

BTW, I like how you phrased that. "Carlos and some other girls" (some other girls inclusive of Carlos apparently) hahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    :P Sasa, we tried to do this is quickly as possible so we just worked with 3 girls who let us have their passwords. The messages were basically the same though for all 3 girls, so I don't think adding your data would have changed things much anyways hahaha

But.... I do want to read your "awesome replies!" If I get really bored again, I'm planning on writing another article about female replies to mens messages and I'll need a lot more information for that one hahaha
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    DEAL! Agent Bauer...
  • A
    A wrote:
    good research tho.. applause! u also should write about crazy bubble updates here lol
    ...btw AARDVARKS RUGBY CLUB is still empty lol
  • G
    G wrote:
    great job man..
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Haha! Jon so what's our next theme? My boss is not here this week and the things I need to work on I need to work with him so....

female replies?
    How to boost your profile to get more than the average of interesting messages?

(I think we should not write the "get her in your bed in just 3 messages" technique yet, let's keep it just for us for a bit longer!)
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Really good job, Jon. I went to check my personal mails after reading this thread. Mas o menos as you generalized.

All the impressive mails I got are from people I knew in the forum since we've already discussed certain topics.

But as an interesting exception: I once got a friend request from a stranger but later he commented on my guestbook, saying 'pls don't accept my friend request.....I don't know how to delete someone....' That's the most impressive thing I got from others. haha

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Er. Jon u really crazy abt this website !!!

just wow abt your analysis
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Hmm... next one... so many different possibilities. We should take a poll on what people want to see.

Some ideas for the title of the next article:

- How to Tastefully Turn a Man Down
    - Are You Talking to a Real Person or a Wall?
    - Stripping and Cleaning the Beretta 92FS 9mm Pistol
    - The WLIB Woman's Reply Analysis
    - Who is Mr. Right?
    - Five Messages Into the Flirt Cycle
    - Essential Gallery Photos

Any more ideas?

BTW Saibo, you are a bastard for not sharing the 3 message technique with me! I'm still stuck at a 6.7 message average!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    - Stripping and Cleaning the Beretta 92FS 9mm Pistol
    - The WLIB Woman's Reply Analysis
    :D
  • Tonje Oliversen
    Think I should upgrade my profile sometime.... Got mainly bullshit!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    does he give reward to you for this analyse ?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Essential Gallery Photos:

- Posing next to an expensive car you happened to see in the street
    - Playing acoustic guitar topless (mostly for the men). Alternative: DJing topless
    - Hanging out at IKEA
    - At home wearing sunglasses
    - Photo of you in your extremely dirty bathroom mirror (aka The MySpace)

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    At home wearing sunglasses and strawhat.. wow hahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    hahahaha, OK, for you Da Fan...

Stripping and Cleaning the Beretta 92FS 9mm Pistol

The Gun - First, make sure it's EMPTY - triple check, and then turn the safety off

Press the magazine eject and remove magazine

Press the slide unlock button on the opposite side of the gun while pushing down on the release lever

The gun with the barrel now unlocked

Fully disassembled. Now just apply cleaning solution to all the right bits, don't forget to wipe inside the barrel and the trigger mechanism, and then apply a good quality gun oil (I like Remington)

Presto! Nothing feels quite as nice as a clean and polished gun! :D
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Oh, damn, I hope there is an amendamet two sole for Da Fan in China! and I want automatic!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Can I buy a auto QBZ-97 NATO version in the US?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I'm slightly out of date on my US gun law, but it varies widely by state and even county. For instance, in downtown Chicago, I'm not even allowed to keep a pistol. Only long guns. I'm just outside of Chicago county though, so I have no problems with my gun collection.

Just across the border in Missouri, I can buy whatever I want, whenever I want, and even apply for a license to carry a concealed pistol on my person.

Automatics are a different story though. They are banned in most states, and in the states where they are allowed, you have to file for an expensive class 2 firearms permit in order to even think about buying an automatic gun.

I heart guns
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    OIC
    Anyway, this is what I want"

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yeah, we should turn back to this interest topic, or I think someone gonna put sniper rifles, then anti-equipments on here soon...
  • Albulena Imeri
    The original report is wicked smart and scientific. Good job, Jon!

• Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    nice shot.
  • Z
    Z wrote:
    Jon Gu San. Impressive toy you have. Pity is not as lethal as five point palm exploding heart technique tho.

• John
    John wrote:
    This was one of the most entertaining threads ever! Keep up the good work!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I thought we'd need to shorten it up otherwise no one would read it, but it seems I was wrong!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Saibo, I'm translating this to Chinese now... the local audience (basically the girls) will appreciate it I think, and personally, out of my own selfish interest, I'm learning a ton of Chinese by doing this translation hahaha
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I think it'll take you less time to translate and write it than it would take me to only read it in chinese! But I'll try to go through the chinese answers as much as possible!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Despite my Chinese ethnicity and black hair, my Chinese language skills and my penis size are definitely not typical compared to your average local guy. It is going to take a long ass time for me to make a translation that doesn't sound like a 4 year old wrote it or a straight translation from the web, hahaha
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Jon: you may distribute those paragraphs among ppl
    have a break ...oh gosh im just finished some works, but later i have to go ahead those document.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    where is the girls part?
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    Most impressive thing I saw on this website so far.

Could someone design a filter for those "wanna fuck?" key words?

And I swear I did meet that English guy in Tun before I asked him whether we've met last month. Seems that he's read this report so he stopped replying me........
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    I'm so happy this thread just got bumped! I missed it the first time around. This is truly magnificent work -- although I'm slightly disturbed by how much you guys like WLIB. Still, I was riveted.

The MSN problem is an underrated aspect of socializing for us Americans on WLIB. MSN is a non-factor in the US -- I think Marco R mentioned that above. We use gchat, etc, or just don't do online chat at all. So that cuts out my ability to use some of the shittier pick up lines. It also ends tons of conversations: I'd say at least 20 different times since I've joined WLIB I've been having a nice back-and-forth with a girl and after a few days or a week she asks for my MSN. When I say I don't use it, suddenly the conversation is over and she vanishes. WTF?? I'm still holding out though...
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    Oh yeah, and in case anyone decides to make a version of this for the female patterns, allow me to contribute my totally non-scientific impressions. Of the times girls I don't know have made the initial contact with me, 95% of the time it's either:

1) blind friend request with no message at all
    2) a message that says only "Hi" or "Hi, how are you?" or "Hi, nice to meet you", which is I think is the equivalent in dull lazy lack of creativity that Jon and Saibo identified in most of the guys. So I think the girls have something to answer for as well.

I'd say fewer than half a dozen times has a girl approached me with an initial message that was actually personalized and unique, and every time we ended up in a good long conversation and/or meeting in real life eventually.

The only other effective female communication I've seen is the Photo Comment, which girls on this site are MUCH better at than the guys for the most part. Girls are way more likely to say something human and worthwhile about a photo, instead of "Oh baby ur so hot!!"

I understand that in today's society the burden is still on the man to start the conversation and be interesting and successfully "pick up" the girl, but I'd still be interested in seeing the results of a female version of this survey.
  • Marte Joahansen
    @ jon...the skills with which you handle probability and statistics

just had to be noticed.

nice job mehn..

Clev.
  • Joachim D. Jensen
    what a lol research, were you bored? ^^
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Oh yes we were!
  • Amalie Sæverud
    so what about now? feeling bored enough to finish the girl's part?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Here's a basic summary of the girls part:

Girls - really there are only two categories. Boring and not boring.

The boring ones are really fucking boring.

The non-boring ones are A) so few that they are statistically insignificant, or B) already taken.

Is there really anything more to say?

haha, seriously though, maybe when I have more time. When I wrote this, I was sitting on my ass for over a month with nothing to do, now I'm working 50-60 hour weeks and only have 11 weeks left to sell 2 cars, 3 motorcycles, a trailer, rent out my house, and tons of other misc shit before I go to China.
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @Jon!! What the Hell ???
    Now u put all males dating strategies on the table, including yours...?

Of course it's witty of you to have done such a consise work with obvious findings

But you are weakening them guys "Striking Power" somewhere cuz Dudes gotta spend more on R&D and innovation.
    Revealed strategies will loose efficiency in the eyes of girls who used to be intimidated by those tips..\\

So beware that not everyone , including those you've quoted are in favor of your endeavors... I do share your points somehow..
  • Marcus Nilsen
    Marcus Nilsen wrote:
    So Jon,

What about the guys who find the girls and then sit on their lazy asses and don't write or message or sign their guestbook or whatever. Whadya call those?

Btw nice Beretta. My police-wannabe boys back home have an obsession for guns (not gangsters, hence my Italian-American stereotype linkage). Glocks, HK's, 38's, etc... its like "Dem Boyz" by BoyzinDaHood. I personally don't own a gun because of a little temper problem.

Seem like you know your shit well, Mr. Gu. Very interesting pickup artist loser (like that Vh1 guy's F'ing show sucked) profile cases. I can assure you that on this day and at this time I am a B.A.V. and don't qualify for any of the categories. It happend when I arrived to China last November.

Thanks,

Jon
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @ Da Fan: I am sorry dude.... Obama is working on passing a ban on all assault weapons sales in the USA, so if it has not passed yet you would need to get it soon. I think you also need to have a social security number before you can buy a gun in the USA. Might want to look that up...

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @ Jon: Perhaps you should not put salt in every ones game on WLIB HAHA!!!!!! JK
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    This post needs an update about Passions aggressive antagonizing methods and Kodi's ruggedly manly yet soft but sensitive demeanor.

It also needs an update about how the shit actually works. I tried sending out some generic "you are cute" copypasta and got a better reply rate than with any personal messages I've sent... however the girls who reply to copypasta are basically incapable of making conversation. I'm talking like 10 word replies to every message I send no matter how long or how many questions I ask. Basically yes/no answers. Check out the Son of Inappropriate PM's thread, some girl actually told me that everything I needed to know about her was in her profile when her profile was empty!

What can we infer from this? Either girls who reply to asinine messages are either just really nice and friendly warm people who don't have time to type up more than a 10 word reply or that they are looking for something and the something is not conversation. Based on the willingness of most of these girls to commit to a fairly regular (but always short and boring) message exchange though, I'd guess it's option #2.

I don't know what that "something" is though! I haven't had the balls to test the "hey baby lets have sex" message yet but man I would love to know how people actually respond to that!
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    >> some girl actually told me that everything I needed to know about her was in her profile when her profile was empty!

LOL. The bubble-heads are becoming self aware!
  • Marcus Nilsen
    Marcus Nilsen wrote:
    Ay Cody. You're right about what BO will do to the USA. I go back in December and'll get my piece(s) during the break, leave it there, then be ready when the second civil war breaks out HAHA JK (i hope). I'd rather be in China than stick around USA for that, but dammmit, gotta protect da fam. Any Americans reading this may think it sounds crazy, but in the land of oppurtunity, a kaliedescope of shit can go down.

The Yin-Yang theory sounds cool, Jon. Lookin' forward to readin it. Hope you didn't think I was direspecting all the WLIB's pimping styles. Just that "pick up artist guy" was a disgrace to our manhood.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    what can i say, the simplest the best! No matter girl or boy, as long as they use a smoky hot pic as their profile photo, i will response everytime no matter what strategy they use ! :(
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Nikkiebaby. You like my pic? Want go hotel brains screw out?

Haha.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    brains screw out is too much for me :) i may still need my brain the next morning
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Fair. What about :" Want go hotel brains screw out, morning brains screw in?".
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I'm trying to wrap my head around this... when the brains are screwed out, where would you keep them? Some sort of bucket filled with saline solution? How would you keep it alive, and would it still be able to communicate with the body? If not, how would the body know how to react?

Or, Vincent, are you just a closet necrophiliac?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Kodi, it seems that the world's becoming more and more...ummm...harmonized...-__-!!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Well Jon..... Ahhhhh ok..... It is a figure of speech referring to the feeling you have after some really hot sex.... Feeling a little blissful, dizzy, spent, need a smoke kind of crazy all fucked out feeling you know haha! I am sure you already knew that.... Because I heard a girl who slept with you was telling people you "Screwed her brains out!" You go get yours brah!!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I bet she wants to do it again!!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    She was actually meaning that Jon tried to screw her brain out I'm sure, I have 2 clues that make me think so:
    1- Jon wouldn't have sex before getting married. Everyone knows that.
    2- Why else would he ALWAYS carry a screwdriver with him?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I know not of what you speak Kodi. Jon Gu would never solicit a girl on this website or in any other venue, paid or unpaid, for the purpose of engaging in dehumanizing short term sexual relations. That would be highly irregular. I am a virgin and everything I know about sex I learned from watching American pornography.

*secret behind the curtain high five*
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

hahah i REALLY wanna post some of the funny msgs i've received on here.. but i won't because i don't want to embarrass some people..

..or should i?

:D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Joakim Berg Solum

Do it Ekki... air that shit out :P

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    吃饱了撑着的调查。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈...而我就是吃饱了撑着,笑看调查...小蛮老师好...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Just do it Ekki, it will be fun, hoho
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fuckin' do eet. It'll feel good. You know you wanna.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

maybe i will.. but i'll leave the names out... 

• Joakim Berg Solum

For everyone's viewing pleasure, I found this on some girl's public guestbook...

morning rising sun shining night olurmusun my house rose ayım olurmusun olurmusun? How are you greeting me like Ibrahim ben brown hazel eyes I am 170 boy 63 kilo I gotta buğtay ten yürümryi and I love to visit my frank I am one of the broken heart is not friendly and I am the only one mütavazi my warm wishes a happy get my slot that yesterday or the most beautiful thing is happiness and love a child loveless loveless mother olurmu Does the loveless life he le bide busevgi Does the matter of mutual love What would be nice to share all of the above problems are to come from a single call is I love and respect Hope to see you my number::xxxxxxxx msenem: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com mseneye more I can not enter, but give me a call or message wire at Let's meet to discuss, call me if you hoşşakalın ¤ nirim sevi?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    This is a whole lot of work. But I like this thread. It makes sense and it's fun to read. Way much better than 'Where would you choose to die? Turkey or Iraq?' kind of thread.(Just an example) And you sure have a lot of time on your hands which is good. Anyway, I enjoy what I'm reading.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

hey~ looking forward for your Lady dissected~~~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    for god's sake, Jon, WTF?! and Ekki, SURE YOU WILL!
  • Jenelyn Tambago

Jon Gu,

Amazing, can't stop laughing...tho i have something to say...

A) Some people just have too much free time. Just like you

B) I can really use a beer right now. Or a fucking job...

C) The quality of most “opening line” messages is abhorrently low. Only 13% of guys bother to even look at a girls profile first. Probably all the smart people already have a gf so they don't waste time trying to come up with a good pick up line.

hope to see another great post like this.

Ekki, copy the messages and leave out the names, but it would be better the other way, it makes it funnier and probably you will be doing a public service to other girls.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

ok then.. here we go:

29 September 2009 - 20:22
    how r u?
    whats ur name?
    my name is XXXXX
    i want to be ur friend... u r very beautiful... 

5 October 2009 - 14:01
    你今天一个人吗?
    可以一起吗?
    我很孤单寂寞!

6 October 2009 - 20:54
    Thanks for accepting my Friendship Request..
    Wishing you a happy nice powerful good day and nice to meet you ..
    Very interested to contact you and know more about you ..
    I F you ALSO may be interested and would like, PLEASE add me to your MSN
    Messenger and YAHOO Messenger :
    xxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
    xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de
    Waiting for you ..

10 October 2009 - 20:45

hi dear i wanna make love with you if you also want to do same thing with me you can call me or send me msg ok 

16 October 2009 - 11:49
    hello Ekki,
    your photo is cute :)
    can I have your msn? 

21 October 2009 - 0:39

MY GOD HONEY ! I WOULD EAT AND FUCK YOU ALL DAY I BET YOU TASTE AS SWEET AS YOU LOOK!

22 October 2009 - 15:34
    这么漂亮的姐姐诶~呵呵 可以认识一下吗?很喜欢和你这样的美女姐姐聊天 

23 October 2009 - 0:27
    wassup? wanna have fun? my lips on yours

2 November 2009 - 18:37
    how are u EKKI, i ve just seen your pict , can we be friends?

2 November 2009 - 21:39
    Who says there's no more beauty in the world, they should come and check out your profile, your beautiful appearance gave me no other option than to request the honour to be your friend, will you give me the previlegde of having more chat with you? I will waiting by. I can be reach anytime at my email xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com or Msn xxxxxxx@hotmail.con we may possible become a perfect match, i hope friendship first anything later...lmao.

5 November 2009 - 16:59
    hi....................nd hw r u? u r beautiful, its true.

14 November 2009 - 4:42
    Hey EKki how u doing?This is John who would love to make love with u ! ah sorry make friends ! lol!

(received that exact same one more than once)

4 January 2010 - 16:45
    太漂亮了~~~以至于我有点伤神~~ 

(received that exact same one more than once as well)

10 January 2010 - 3:18
    I like ur legs

9 February 2010 - 2:50
    Hi - you look so hot :-) hehe - do you have msn? we can chat when you have time.

17 August 2010 - 13:41
    Hey there..
    John here from newyork..Am a model and also a designer.. coming to bj a lot now days..how r u doing :)
    Lets get to know each other... Do you have msn?

Hi Ekki,

I am an American software developer living in Beijing for the past 5 years. I can speak some Chinese but cannot read or write it. I am not seeking a wife or girlfriend, just mutually beneficial exchange e.g. I support your "shopping" and you ... know the deal. If that type of relationship appeals to you then drop me a line so we can discuss details. BTW, what exactly is your affiliation with cattle? Cows were my favorite childhood companions. True cow lovers are my type of people.

31 August 2010 - 7:14
    i like ur lovely baby face
    i'd i like to drow ur face
    can i have ur msn please

and loads of other less interesting, but persistent messages as well..

anyway, hope y'all enjoyed that. i know i did :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Obviously, these came from many different people ... Ekki ... how are these actually grouped?

By the way, what (or rather, where) is "yahoo.de"? Sounds like somewhere in Europe ... 

As naive as I might be, so there are actually girls out there, selling themselves for shopping?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    "I am an American software developer living in Beijing for the past 5 years. I can speak some Chinese but cannot read or write it. I am not seeking a wife or girlfriend, just mutually beneficial exchange e.g. I support your "shopping" and you ... know the deal. If that type of relationship appeals to you then drop me a line so we can discuss details. BTW, what exactly is your affiliation with cattle? Cows were my favorite childhood companions. True cow lovers are my type of people." wow, seems that this yankee learns Chineses "culture" soooo fast, hahaha.
  • Joakim Berg Solum

Looking at Ekki's messages, I can't help but to notice how many people are named "John." Fortunately I'm Jon, not John.... hahahaha

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    哈哈寂寞和伤神那条都很给力 And the American software developer guy, why would have he mentioned if he could read or write anyway? Writing a love poem and reading it out loud is also part of "THE DEAL"? But yea I like the shopping part. I could really use a "nice powerful good day". Powerful day, to be more specific. The "I like your legs" one is more of a compliment I'd say. If you really have beautiful legs, then you shouldn't avoid the consequences of having beautiful legs, like people may actually tell you that you have nice legs which is not a bad thing. "Who says there's no more beauty in the world, they should come and check out your profile, your beautiful appearance gave me no other option than to request the honour to be your friend, will you give me the previlegde of having more chat with you?" Don't ever go out with him because he might take you back to 1890s when people talked like that. And on top of everything, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAVED THEM!!!! Thanks for sharing though.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    After seeing Ekki's posts I had to check out her page to see if she's worth it. Unfortunately WLIB is crashed and not showing images, so I am letting my imagination run wild.
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

hahaha... i don't bother deleting messages.. anyway it's good to have them there so i can laugh at them or show people for a laugh :D

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工) :

to answer your question: .de is germany.

these are not grouped in any particular way. just ascending dates, starting from 2009, as i browsed from the older messages to the newer ones in my inbox.

tried to remove some names, but obviously i failed at some, and couldn't be bothered to copy/paste/delete/repost.. :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... thanks ... so after American and French, guess which country we make fun of next?
  • Joakim Berg Solum

Here's a message from my own inbox that I'm just about to send to Ekki. What do you guys (including Ekki) think... send or no?

Hey Ekki,

Yo, wassup sista? (That's black for "Hi, female-gender-specific-noun-that-implies-siblinghood-but-actually-doesn't-mean-that, how are you doing today?" But you're a DJ I guess so you know that already)

I think you are really cool and hope we can be friends. (You can take that literally, or it could also be the pervert translation of "I want to stick my tubesteak in you but am first initiating online contact with you because it's easy and I'm a foreigner so obviously everyone wants to bang me")

Love your red hair (read: especially from behind) and I think you are such an awesome and stylish girl (read: you're a girl and most of your pictures actually show you wearing clothing, so I guess I can comment on your sense of fashion to try to make you happy and if I'm really lucky, trick you into thinking I know something about fashion as well, despite my use of the simple adjective "stylish" instead of something more specific).

Anyways, I checked out your website and saw that ______________ (sorry, too lazy to actually check out your webpage at the moment, maybe later though?), and maybe we are both interested in ____________ (you can fill that blank in with whatever information you find publicly about me here, but anyways, another cheap ploy to build some rapport)

So yeah, message me back! And in exchange, I promise to give you a coupon valid for beer (at least 1, and no fewer than 1 bottle - Yan Jing beer at a cheap restaurant that serves it for 6RMB per 600ml bottle, or we could go straight up to the shack downstairs and buy it for 3RMB, but you gotta stick around and drink it immediately so I can get the 50分 deposit back. I'm too poor to pay for Tsingdao at 15RMB for 350ml, sorry to say).

-Jon

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jon, I'm sure that once again your ad is pretty much attractive to me, maybe Dando or Pomegranite, and not too many other people. As far as the girls are concerned, you only get points for being foreign and looking Chinese.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

SEND (exact same email to all the girls on your list!)!!!

lol..

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I'm sorry, did I miss something? What did Jon's post have to do with blacks or Chinese?

Ok, I read it again and I presume that's a reference to the "wassup sista" line, but I don't think Jon was pretending to be black, I think he was just saying it hello... Unless of course the post is just a parody of a generic game used by one of our black members?

Normally I get this stuff.. must be a slow day for me.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... "after"?
  • Joakim Berg Solum

By "black" I just meant that "yo wassup sista" translates from African American ebonics into contemporary English as "Hello my female friend, how are you?" The rest of it has nothing to do with black guys or with sistas.

Anyways, the Chinese guy version would probably look like:

美女,要LV吗?

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I think what this conversation is lacking is the counter-factual.  What would have happened to these guys if they had written a different message instead of the ones they sent?  For instance, I emailed Ekki once too, and nowhere in my message did I mention the idea of us having sex.  And currently, as of today, I still have never had sex with Ekki. 

The lesson?  Writing to girls and NOT mentioning having sex with them is completely ineffective.  So I think these guys are on to something...

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

wtf.. after reading Ekkis post I feel lured... I though when I got those msg identical to her, that I was the ONLY one.. lol.. "The WLIB Woman Dissected" would truly been something though.. Heard enough funny msg to white gyus from the asian females representation.. Not necessary any better that what the guys send out.. ;)

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

sista ah!!!

suddenly remember a lovely song!!!

Hey,soul sista!!(hey ay,hey ay ay ay ay~)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

i'm looking forward to the WLIB Woman Dessected!

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

hahah omfg... check this guy out:

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

i think he gets the point now.. :D

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

people may jump out again to "legitimate" such acts, I mean the act of spamming verbal sexual harrassment or explicit flirtation or whatever you name it, but i'm always willing to see girls get those assholes posted - not only report inappropriate to administrator, but also get them posted - that's what we call power of media.

so, good job, Ekki, and it's interesting, haha

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Ekki: 1

Disgusting Pervert: 0

But will he give up so easily? I can't wait to find out!

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

every time i read this i can't stop laughing.. i wanna go back to his profile everyday and take an updated snapshot of who's photos he's been spamming.. 

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

MMmmm yeh baby

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

he's changed his name to "The Game" now..

sadly, i've got nothing new to report... yet!

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Keep on it.  This could be your new mission, to keep us up to date on all the nasty communication that happens on this site that we never get to see, since we're guys and aren't targeted. I feel like there's a whole sordid world in WLIB that I never get to experience. 

Am I jealous?  A little.

• Joakim Berg Solum

Christ, if that dude knew anything at all about "The Game" he wouldn't be such a pervert. Not at first glance at least. That should be reserved at least for a little while, come on now...

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Maybe he's referring to the mid-2000's rapper The Game, who was briefly famous for having beef with LL Cool J?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Maybe it's The Game we all just lost FUCKING GODDAMMIT THE GAME

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

new name and an update.. maybe he's catching on.. :D

• Joakim Berg Solum

Someone has found himself a little stalker :)

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

oh yeah baby.. THE GAME is on! :)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    ahh, Ekki, and other girls, not until i changed my profile image to my gf's for several days, i don't have a real experience how "wonderful" your cyber lives could be! I got several interesting messages these days, should I put them here? hahaha. and to those perverts, 洗干净屁股趴床上等着我吧:D
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    嗯?哪个女人?
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

hahah Da Fan, please post the messages!! i'm super curious.. :D

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    算啦,最后大多成了我调戏他们,显得我跟个gay似的(对gay无恶意)。奶奶的,这帮人要是就在我身边,定要卸他们身上几个物件。我只是就此深深地意识到,一个姑娘的生活是多么得有趣。你先前发上来的这些其实还算素淡啦~ 肯定还有更劲爆的藏着不跟我们看,哈哈哈:D 这些男人怎么就这么白痴呢...我们都是坏人,但能不能坏得有点儿质量...哎,真替他们着急啊
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

oh god, he's back..

You Jackass...!

2 December 2010 - 3:03

hi baby how are you

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

That guy made my day. I've book marked this page for the days when I'm not feeling too good and I can read this thread and think "I'm not like any of these guys"

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

That dude is persistent. 

Maybe he is just concerned with how, in fact, you are.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    O(∩_∩)O哈哈~,《spoonkiller》again?i will never stop until i kill it.opps sharpsharpsharp
  • Ekki
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Hi!Mr. Cool 15 December 2010 - 5:11 Hi! How r u doing? U r so cute... I would love meet u ... Can i meet u on this weekend?

HeyMr. Cool 17 December 2010 - 0:39 Hey Dj Chick! How r u doing? U r so cute... I would love meet u ... Can i meet u on this weekend for fun?.. Haha im kidding... No seriously!

• Ajantha Manohar

I think this thread deserves a bump and some attention

• Patrick Coleman

ok base on psychology these people are psychopaths.

• Ajantha Manohar

correct!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.