Discussion » Nonsense » my project. plzzz

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    if u r available now,, plz check my project n' give me some advices!!cheers guys

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ1MjU5MDQw.html
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I need to huff a couple more ecstasy pills before I can really enjoy this! hahaha

But your friend Shuang is super cute. That's about the only thing I have to contribute...

Oh, and this: MSN Messenger sucks. I hate it! I wish people in China would use Gmail or GTalk more, but if they ban that too then well... fuck! hahaha
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    well. i have to tell u this project got A*, and its jst a campaign, u too serious hahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I didn't say it was bad! I just said that it would be a lot more fun to watch if I were on drugs! hahaha
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    messeNger!!! hahaha!!!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    messeNger!!! hahaha!!!
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    was that line 13? you maybe want to change the dialogue text color between MSN and DarthSkype and make it more readable.

didnt know MSN takes that long to deliver few lines. I'll stay with skype LOL

not a fan of mess-anger either.
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    ...yeah.. i noticed that 'messeNger' hahahahahhahaha.'
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    webslave, thanks, i ll change that color, i aint the fan of msn either...jst for project...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.