Discussion » Travel » Who's been to Azores Islands off Portugal?

• Sheryl Zhong
    Sheryl Zhong wrote:
    Just wondering, I'd love to go but flights from London/Lisbon seem to be scarce?!
    Alternatively if you know a similar island/islands that's worth visiting, preferrably with volcanoes, whale watching, walking/hiking

• Joakim Berg Solum
    Would you like to come to Cancun in Mexico with me? My friend just backed out and I'm left with an RSVP+1 to an event there with no date. You better say yes before "right now" is over :P
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Extreme sports? Do tell... I let motorcycle racing dominate my life for the last 6 years so I missed out on the other extreme sports, but racing is out of the cards for now and hopefully I can find something cheaper to do that's at least somewhat as extreme.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    High-flier life. hahaha, I have an animated picture that demonstrates how "high" a motorcycle racer (me) can actually fly.

BTW, F1 is fucking boring as hell. Watching a big technology battle is just not fun. Now World Superbikes/Supersport and especially Isle of Man TT, that's some hard core mano-a-mano bar banging, fairing bashing action.

Sweetest crash gif image of me ever caught on camera

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.