Discussion » Nonsense » does the chinese people hate blacks

  • Mr Brave
    Mr Brave wrote:
    i want to get the facts here, because some times i don't understand them, some are telling me they like blacks and some are saying they dont like them.. so which one is which?
  • wrote:
    They have the rights not to like you, but no one hates you, that's totally different concepts. Why do you ask others to like you?
    Is it possible to see less thread like this?
    Totally stupid.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Well it's like you say: some do, some don't. They've only been open to foreigners for 20 odd years, and certain prejudices inevitably still exist with regards to other cultures
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Lukas ... like you have said, there are at least two groups of people already, and I think you will agree that no one can ever speak on behalf of the 1.3 billion (or 1.4 billion?) Chinese ... I think it is more about "the fear of the unknown" ... and "hate" is such a strong word ... hope that helps :)

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    When it comes to doing business here race should'nt be a problem.

    It doesn't matter where you're from - Chinese people will like the colour of your money.
  • wrote:
    If Chinese people hate Blacks, they would not support your anti-colonialism movements, send thousands workers and aid millions of dollars to your peoples.
    Fuck to see such stupid thread.

    Just as I quarreled with Tony Dice, and I called him Tony Dick, does that mean I hate him? Of course not, I even don't know him.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... but the money in China is so full of germs, make sure you wash your hands :)
  • Kristian Svoren
    look , you are just being stupid, mr sun, do you know that i can do anything good for but i hate you? dont be covered with black plastics on you are eyes so that you can not see the hidden secret, millions and workers those can simply be plastics that i am talking about.....to cover your eyes.... simple as that!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    first i just want lukas to clearly state what do u mean by being covered with black plastic bags...and then ask mr. sun to calm down....
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Hating anyone simply because of their color is just ignorant. I am surprised White supremacy has made it this far in history. It is weird how white people have been able to screw every other race they came in contact with and they still seem to hold a privileged position in the world. Damn colonialism, collaborators, and people who are willing to sell out their own people in exchange for a privileged position as a puppet for apartheid.

    Dirty money $$$$
  • kö
    wrote:
    “one world one dream`”````o(╯□╰)o i always remember when the blacks
    aks me this Q: do you like black man? and can make firends with them ?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Peter u probably did not understand my question to Lukas...
  • Kristian Svoren
    叮噹叔叔,, my brother from another mother,,look, here its all about what is exist , there should be only one thing about all of them or two things about the two groups, so which means, maybe all of them they hate black or one group like blacks and the other one hates... and you are even saying "hate" is a strong word,, but if its really exist, its exist or not..... actually waiting from them to pop out the trueth... it must be known!!
  • Kristian Svoren
    mr mathew !! you must read my second commend which clearly stated out what it means by being covered with a black plastic on your eyes....
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    we should probably start with Uncle DingDang...to tell us ...beside doing business and attending the same meeting or being in the same class or being in the same sport field with black people....would u initiate making friendship with a black person just because u accept them as u accept yourself? without thinking possibilities of him being bad...or probably he or she might steal your car or break into your house and steal all the food?
  • Kristian Svoren
    yeah,, they say one world one dream orally but not practically.. "Aunt Rabbit"you should know that..... of course not a lot of people who do what they preach!!
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    SUN, i think u are making confusion again. You should better answer lucas 's question rather than raising other issues. Never think that china is sending aids and millions of dollars to africa out of purpose.
    kindly know these facts:
    1. AFRICA IS A HUGE MARKET FOR CHINA. most chinese products are sold there. Go to any capital city in africa, you will find heaps of chinese doing business there, they open shops and compete with locals . chinese have invaded africa. remember there are more chinese in africa than there are african in china. Here in china, u have not seen any black having a shop here.. So china says it aids africa, but china get something in return: here a place to sell its products.

    2. Go to sudan, go to congo, u will find chinese in the deep forest digging the ground to extract their gold, diamonds .
    China gives money, and so-called aid. but china gets back natural resources from africa. so this is not aid, it is a two-way aid.
    3. Africa diplomatically always supports china when china is attacked by westerners.

    You think CHINA is not also aided? AFRICANS donated money during sichuan earthquakes. CCTV9 ' s sattelite was donated by CNN to allow cct9 to be watched abroad. Japan is still aiding china in billions of dollars, there many other examples.

    Remember, china has more poor people than africa, and china is aided more than africa. many celebrities have fund raising foundations here to help china numerous poors. Also remember that on average, chinese people suffer more than african.
    And again, remember africa has 54 countries. how china can help a whole continent? china itself has so many domestic problem like drought , hunger, extreme poverty. do u think china will go to aid others just for free while leaving a great part of its population starving? so do you think that what china is doing in some african countries is out of purpose?
    Tell me one country in africa, where china only gives aids just for the sake of giving?
    AGAIN, REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD. PEOPLE, COMPANIES, COUNTRIES ALL ARE DRIVEN BY INTEREST.At the end of the month, u will not take a part of ur salary and give it freely to someone, just the same for china.
  • Kristian Svoren
    thumbs up mr Blacky ,, you are totally right for him "Sun" thats why i am saying we should understand facts and they should be out to every body..." so don't be covered with a black plastic bag on your eyes because its not transparent and it will not make you see in front!!
  • №❶ Passioη
    Disclaimer- You didn't read it from me, just typing a bit tipsy ...

    Sun means well but I'll tell you what: Yes and No . Some times I find it hard to understand why I'm never a victim of what people complain about here... Some ugly flat arrogant girls with excessive make-up didn't reply hello for your Hi?

    You tried to buy a train ticket and the lady in the counter refused to sell because she didn't see you well at night?

    A policeman arrested you for being black?

    the waitress made your food smaller because you're black?

    Erm.... African Politicians are 'Outdatedly Obsolate' in playing the international game...

    Oops.. This doesn't answer the question? Ok, wait for the next chapter ;D

    ========================

    Chinese people actually seem to hate blacks for several reasons:

    1. The Chinese media - Number 1 trigger of whatever Chinese know about blacks - I bet you it's often negative + Chinese are nationalist / generalists. They will believe every little thing applies to every similar object ...

    2. A zeal to be 'western trendy' (They are simply copying the white people to do everything good and bad). Also, a large number of white people in China who have interacted intimately with Chinese create a subconsciousness expression of racism and discrimination against anything not ranging from yellow (Chinese) to yellow (Caucasian) :D - Argue about this if only you're as white as this page :P

    3. A persistent culture of 'Fear, Hate or Avoid what you don't understand'... You'll often hear something like "wen hua bu yi-yang" (one bullshit excuse). So try smiling at people you'll see them instantly smiling back and trying to get closer to understand you better, for those you show everything positive all the way, they will like you more than you would ever think Chinese would. Try

    4. They have seen a picture of a devil being black (and I wonder which artist met the devil before) - this plays on peoples' subconsciousness somehow

    You should ask this question to Malaysians or Dave Chappel, you'll get an easier answer hehehe...

    Blacks are ugly, Huge Nose Breathing all the air away from the white people and the chinese, They are over-sized (XXXXXXXXXXXL) so take all the space in the train and bus, they are too heavy to sit in a taxi, they are loud, foolishly / excessively sensitive at every little thing etc...

    I would like to conclude with: Chinese people look like monkeys, blacks look like gorillas, whites look like apes, let's all hate each other... it will make the world a better place... trust me ;)
  • Kristian Svoren
    No1 passion i think you are pouring out facts ,
  • Kristian Svoren
    but i wonder if there are even two or three chinese maybe to stand on others behalf....and say something.. this about them.......
  • wrote:
    Peter 卫环琅,

    You are racist, I have known the fact. Most of your American are, do not hide this fact.
    If is my freedom to speak Chinglish, are you using this word to discriminate me?

    Lukas Nambinga,
    Interesting, no one hates you.
    If you think there are someone hate you , why don't you thought about yourselves?
    I had worked with Pakistan, Indian and other blacks, if you are a qualified person and professional, no one hates you.
  • wrote:
    №❶ Passioη,

    "I would like to conclude with: Chinese people look like monkeys, blacks look like gorillas, whites look like apes, let's all hate each other... it will make the world a better place... trust me ;)"

    I agree with you, haha
    Yes, we hate each other.
  • №❶ Passioη
    A Chinese will never stand against another chinese to support a foreigner even if it's for something right. Especially in a stranger situation.... They will rather support themselves for whatever wrong.. and the government will support them too...

    Don't worry Lukas, I'll change all these for you. I promise. Remember my name, remember my face... I will change all these in China.. at least the ones that affect you. Mark my words
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... we had just finished dinner, and you guys had certainly written a lot over such short period ... it's far, far too much for me to read, as it might cause indigestion, so forgive me if I only reply Lukas' words ...

    Brother Lukas ... I am Chinese from foreign soil, and I have seen some "hate" over the years ... physical attacks such as bashing and killing, non physical ones such as abusive (and ignorant) comments, stealing and causing other damages, these are not uncommon where I came from, and that's not just against Chinese ...

    Like I had said earlier, no one can speak for the entire Chinese population, but considering my above examples of "hate", I think you will agree that Chinese will never behave in those ways against Africans, or Americans, or Europeans, even Japanese ... again, it's more about "fear of the unknown", and certain degree of ignorance ...

    I think you are worrying too much, bro ...
  • Kristian Svoren
    brother from another mother,, "Sun" well,, here i didn't stand up for myself alone, is for every black skin anywhere, to the chinese... but in fact if the chinese hate blacks ,then obviously they hate me ... or if they like blacks the they like me too....this is not a personal thing,.. its about " POPPING OUT THE FACTS"
  • №❶ Passioη
    hehehe Sun, I really miss you - in fact, I wanted to invite you to one new club, if you have the time and can be as crazy drunk as us LOL....

    we monkeys, apes, and gorillas drinking together... and we fight later and drink again another day hehe that would be fun :D
  • wrote:
    Lukas Nambinga,

    One sentence you are experiencing what the Chinese experiencing decades ago in foreign countries and Chinese people are still experiencing today. Just like DingDang Uncle told you.

    "if they like blacks the they like me too."
    I have to say, I do not like a person like you without brain.
    I will not judge a person by his color, are you judging persons by their colors?

    OK, I like №❶ Passioη, but I do not like you, can you figure out whether I like blacks or not according to your fallacious logic.
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    this is a stupid question.,but it dosen't matter we all ask stupid questions at times.
    some people who don't like u just because they have no interest in u,it doesn't mean they hate u .
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    some do
    .....some don't
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i know there is a bunch of pretenders but most of them do hate black people....the ones that are loyal to being good to black people or rather show how much they appreciate them are a few...and for the pretenders they just dont want things to look dirty, i dont blame them too...and i know there are some that cant really hold it in and just decide to show how much they hate black people.... starting with many taxi drivers in beijing (especially around chaoyang district), female students from 城市学院, my ex downstairs neighbors and some of the members here.....
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    小麻豆 ..,,madam! i think you are wrong to say this is stupid question,, you might even say its stupid but this is how are to blacks...its not about having interest in someone. i can agree with" Miss o " who said some they do like and some they don't like them... that sounds more truly .......
  • wrote:
    “many taxi drivers in beijing”
    haha, I was victim too, they often rejected passengers.

    "female students from 城市学院"
    Because they do not sleep with you? haha

    "my ex downstairs neighbors and some of the members here"
    Do you refer to me?
    I just ask you one question, I was also discriminated by the customs officer in foreign country when I left that country, so how can I define this case?
    When I took the Air French, the waitress just checked passports of our Chinese, so how should I think about them?

    I just felt so much reverse racist from some of you.
  • №❶ Passioη
    Senario: New Social Stupidity in China:

    2 short ugly flat acne face, flat chest, flat ass girls in a shopping mall saw a tall hansome well built black guy (the type that chinese females pay hotel for to have sex) - The guy looks a bit like the will smith type.

    UglyGirl1 saw him first, turned to UglyGirl2, said something to her, then they both turned and looked at the hansom guy, then they both looked at each other, laughed while saying a lot more and laughing even more. They are laughing at the type of black guy who would possibly gag if he saw them naked.

    Question1. What would they have possibly found so funny on that guy?

    Question 2. Do such girls deserve to live in an international city?

    Question 3. If the look of black people is so entertaining / gives chinese people something to laugh about, why do chinese refuse africans visa's to come to china and make them laugh even more? :D

    I need a slot in CCTV for this... anyone from CCTV? let's do a show :)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    sun u are my friend how can i refer u to people here...nooo....and about female students in that university, they have a tendency of making fast conclusion about people....and they will put it on the table for u that i hate black people i am not even interested in making friends with you.....(and the 2008 olympics building is right next to their school...they see the theme one world one dream everyday), its probably their teachers feeding them with this hatred.....
  • Kristian Svoren
    the pot dogs they might be pretenders too.... we never know... trying to pull the advantages for the people.... this is not a personal attack!!!
  • Børge Notkevich
    i was walking with my friend on Sat, a black man. A Chinese guy walked past us and on the way he said "Go find a nice guy to play with", seriously Chinese people, STOP being so god damn racist! And just because we're walking together doesn't mean we're "playing', seriously!
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    They don't hate blacks, they are not racist. China is not a racist country. There is only ignorance and low education among this huge population. Remember that chinese was taught that the world was limited to china. this is why they needed opening up to the world.
    look at someone and laugh: this is considered rude anywhere but not in china.
    stop and stare at someone: this is rudeness and ignorance anywhere but not in china.

    What you need is just teach them. If someone laughs at you, or stare, just call him or her and give a lesson. this might help. I am sure SUN will also help in this

  • Lars Petter Grønningen
    i can say that most of the people around me are racists.
    coz we sometimes discuss such things ,and they have already admitted that.
    because i admitted in front of them,so they tried to be honest to me as exchange.hehe

    In China,we have soooo many debates about racial issues in campus
    and everyone on the stages trys to deliver the idea of equality of races.
    it seems that all of us have already believe in that.
    But in their inner hearts,they ARE racists. they just don't want to admit it .
    Or they themselves don't know that they are actually racists.
    Sometimes they try very hard to convince others as well as themselves.

    my college friends are like this,they are all 20+ years old, let alone the older generations.

    is there anyone here know an artical called" A Drink In the Passage" by Alan Paton?

    if you have read that artical, you probably understand what i mean.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    how we say in Spain.
    ¨a llorar a la puta calle¨
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... as some of you had said, and I am just repeating myself, "hate" is not the right word, "afraid" or "ignorance" are more appropriate ...

    Mr Rap ... Olympic is just an event, it only showed part of China or Beijing to the rest of the world, but it did not show the world to China ...
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    well.. i have to say that i really hate this kind of topics...coz every time i discuss this damn topic with my black friends,, they always complain to me that chinese dnt like black, but japanese like black..blah blah,,even last time i did cry for that..coz an english black said u chinese r racist,.well, I dnt know others, but as a Chinese gal, I like black, but i jst found that when that english black guy told her chinese friend that he knows a chinese girl likes black and dates with black, his friend was like: wat??r u kidding me ????WFT!!but, I asked a lot of chinese people in London, do u like black???they told me that they do, so they r nor racist then. but one thing u should know is in China, many people really traditional, they dnt really know foreign culture, even some of them havent ever seen black in their life, i dnt think they r racist, they jst have no idea abt black, or traditional, like u know some of chinese girls r not allowed to marry with foreigners, , but they dnt mind their children have foreign friends, no matter white or black. so it depends on education or their own mind...like in Lonodn, theres many black here, n' in my course, we study black culture. we know lt of black, but In china, nobody teach black culture, and theres not too many black in China. so,, man,,trust me,,they dnt HATE u, they jst dnt KNOW u.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Well, this question is about as stupid as "do blacks hare whites". I think that 鬼 has it about right. It's hard not to make racial pre-conceptions about people, since anyone without a mental deficiency is aware that the difference between races is not limited to skin pigmentation. There are lots of differences between races, due to cultures and sub-cultures and national origins. Everyone notices some differences correlate to pigmentation, whether it's intentional or not, and develop "racist" stereotypes. It's just how we act on those stereotypes that determines what kind of person we are.

    Example: I grew up in Gansu and only saw an Englishman for the first time when I was 16 and walked through a dark alley for the first time. He tried to mug me. I am now terrified of English people, and don't like them very much. I should be terrified of dark alleys, but my brain doesn't work that way. However, I'm not an idiot, so I know that not all Englishmen are going to try to mug me. I still treat them with the same respect as everyone else, I just don't follow them into dark alleys.

    Ok, that's not true, but this is. I'm terrified of everyone who's at least 20 cm taller than me and looks obviously stronger. Guess which race the majority of people fitting that description come from? Here's a hint: they're not Chinese...

    Well, I don't think there are many Chinese who hate blacks like those "white power" people do, but i definitely think there are a lot of Chinese who are terrified of blacks. Just accept that they have no experience with you, their ignorance isn't their fault, and be friendly. Remember, seeing you is probably the only experience this person has ever had with another race. Be over-accommodating and friendly, and you'll leave them with a lasting positive stereotype that's as incorrect as the negative one they started with.
  • wrote:
    莫名,

    You are right, there is a preconceptions that the blacks are discriminated.
    But I noticed some interesting tone from some weak guys who are more likely to claim that they are discriminated. Some of them claimed that they are discriminated in order to get something.

    If some Chinese girls refuse to make friends with you, then they are racists? I was rejected for thousand of times. As far as I know, Chinese people are more discriminated in overseas because of their poor language skills, their uncivilized behaviors and cultural factors compared with our black brothers. In most countries, blacks have moved to those countries for a long time and formed their influences.

    "look at someone and laugh: this is considered rude anywhere but not in china.
    stop and stare at someone: this is rudeness and ignorance anywhere but not in china."
    You are right, sometimes, I will look at some foreigners around me, because they look so different from me, hehe, I will not stare you in the future, hehe
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    i dont know how chinese ppl think about this~~but in my mind just have boy/girl two types ppl~~~
  • Stanley Zarretta
    you either hate or like, everyone is entittled to their own choice, btw, why on earth will you(Lukas) care if chinese hate or like you because you are black, you have to grow in confidence Bro.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    we can start doing the same thing to the chinese in our countries...we do it the african way....
  • Stanley Zarretta
    Mat, Mat, Mat, an eye for an eye, can only make the world go blind, you are a light to the world, so let your light shine.
    One Love Bro
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    something need to be done......otherwise this will just go on like this
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    if a chinese girl doesn't like you, it doesn't mean racist. maybe jsut means she doesn't like the way black people look. that's not racist, thats just like maybe i would not buy a green car because i don't like its appearance.

    but pointing and laughing is very rude, and i know there are many other forms of racism in china.
  • Truls Skaalbones
    i like blacks for...size
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    Cheap thrills,are you sure u meant to say this here instead of in the "black guys are best in sex" thread?
  • №❶ Passioη
    This is not about asking a girl out or anything... let's be a bit serious with facts for once.

    There are 8 times more Chinese people in Africa than Africans in China. There are huge china towns and markets in almost every African country yet the government here continues to say so much against others, informally blacklist African countries like Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia, etc without sending a blueprint to their embassies. Is that not the same thing they do? smiling to your front and shooting you at the back? cowards.

    China / Chinese have huge investments worth hundreds of billions of USDs in Africa. Imagine if blacks start sending letters to embassies and foreign affairs ministries in african countries telling them how much Chinese hate black people, how much the Chinese government media has influenced society to either despise or reproach "blacks".

    Imagine if I start telling the experiences of black people in China to them - how sometimes they are cheated by Chinese in business then their visas are canceled and they are asked to go back (so that they have no chance to fight for their rights). Some black with a huge investment here is not given visa to come back to china to pursue his money even with all authentic documents. Some black get killed by the Chinese police and the story gets twisted in China, some innocent black people got brutalized by police in 3LiTun, etc... Imagine if blacks start feeding all these to their media in their respective countries against Chinese...

    Trust me the Chinese society cannot possibly be as bad, hateful and brutal as blacks are on issues like this. Blacks are very sensitive and can be extremely aggressive when "enough is enough"... They are nice to those who are nice to them but Chinese seem to think they are stupid. We have given some time for this to change and if it doesn't, Blacks will start doing the same to Chinese on the other side so you can see how it feels. The aim here is to mutual the rate of complains to respective embassies.

    Additionally, Considering the complication of process in dealing with Chinese, it will also be necessary for every Chinese to go through a 1 month course and get a "Certificate of Proficiency in Racial Equality Management" from any african embassy - before being allowed to do business in Africa. If China does not better it's policies against blacks (especially african passport holders), blacks will never run out of new ideas to ensure Chinese are equally frustrated.

    The deadline they gave will be effective from 1st October 2010 (China's national day) if nothing changes, you'll begin to feel the black version of "hate" and trust me, you'll start learning by force
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    №❶ Passioη ... and others ... I am sorry that I dont know such things happen, I will take back what I had said earlier ...

    Regarding how some business people (and the government) deal with the blacks, however, I think it is actually common to many foreigners, and the concept here is "foreigners = easy money", as long as you look different, or dress different, or talk different, you will be considered as "foreigner" ...

    As for the violent crimes ... I just feel bad, naive and even stupid to a point that I never thought Chinese can behave as such ... sorry bro ...
  • Joy Zhou
    Joy Zhou wrote:
    I must say
    ~~~~~~~~ I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE ~~~~~~~~~
  • IPaws Official
    If I may ask, what's the point of this thread?

    People either like you or don't, no matter what skin color you have. Your skin color doesn't matter, but the way you behave and the things you do.

    Be realistic, some people like you just because that you are useful to them, and some hate or don't like you, because that they are honest to you.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... "useful"? "honest"? yeah ... right ...
  • Daniel Westerberg
    I think Chinese people are just scared of the black (黑) community (社会) lol
  • IPaws Official
    quote Daniel

    Look, i know it's a joke, but seriously, Chinese people, or most of us, have a wrong, inappropriate understanding about the black people. Hip hop, funky, gold necklace plus marihuana. that may be true, but not all of it.

    The medias and directing of public opinion controled by gov and such are fouling people. That's exactly why I hate the movie 《秋菊打官司》.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Daniel, if I remember from the HK gangster movies, they are called "society", 社团, not "community" ... so it looks like you have been around for a while?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    At times people amuse me by their naivety and how proud they still think about it. Mr Sun, sorry to say, seems blunt. The Chinese are spending a lot of money in Africa because they gain profits. There commodities, being duplicate are being thrown out of Europe and America. Hope you have heard of this. The only place the commodities can sell great is Africa. I am black all the same, but i do not need to be liked. I know what i want and how to get on with people. In any case if they liked me, what do i gain? The few that i have as friends are enough for me. I have seen some good Chinese, but these are the ones i would say have been to the outside world. Their minds are open, and probably some that have had some good learning here in China. Do not expect a Chinese from deep down in the village to like you because it would be his first time to look at a shinny beautiful black skin. People will always like you for your character. Just make sure that there is something they need of you, and when giving it, do not give it in all, reserve a part for them to always come back, so they will feel how important you are to them.
  • Daniel Westerberg
    @叮噹叔叔
    it's black society, but She Hui can be both community and society according to the dictionary, that's why I thought it was kind of funny :P

    and to all other, african people are faced with prejudice all over the world, not only in China.. sad but true.

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Who ever says this is a stupid question is the greatest fool i have ever seen below this sun. Everyone has a right to write what they feel, the stupidest thing would be to write anything about the stupid topic. Just read it and log off if you think its stupid. People write out of experience, some thing that is on their mind. So they share it. S..p..d.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... where I came from, back in school or uni anyway, whenever there is a group of Chinese, they called us triad ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Mr, lets forget about all the above, do you have some old school like Aaliyah, 2pac, Biggie, Zane, Big Punisher, Da Brat, Foxy Brown, SWV, Naghty by Nature, Blaque, Missy Eliot, Soul 4 Real, Pink, Lil Kim, Criss Cross, Lost Boys, Born Jamericans, Buster Busta, Nas, Adinah Howard, Horrace Brown, Snoop, A tribe Called Quest, Soul to Soul, TLC, Organised Noise with Queen Latifah, EVE, all that? Man get me some. I am dying of this lousy techno sort of music in these clubs, and the autotune music that has the same beats and voices. Thanks.
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    yeah mr old school rap, that's exactly what I mean. there's plenty of racism not just in china but everywhere. Just don't accuse us of being racist if some chinese girl turns you down. that's just as ignorant.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Mr I got Love for Old school,
    My appetite was raised man. When you get some man, keep me posted. Do you know of any club where they play such music?



    I am sure a man who says Chinese are a racist race because a girl has turned him down is one that has no words to sponge a girls heart. How ever black i am, i can still get a Chinese girl if i wanted, however hard she might be. Hehheee. Katrina Liu stand warned.
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    Like shooting fish in a barrel, right?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    So much. Are you slippery like fish?
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    That depends. Do you like to play catch and release?
  • Stanley Zarretta
    Katrina you are right, I got you AD, but take his warning if you don't wanna be shot in a Barrel
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ Katrina Liu
    My grip is firm, my fishing hook is triple hooked on both sides. Sorry, this is an open forum, hahhaaa.
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    Ah I see. So your tool is not only effective but lethal as well?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ Katrina Liu
    Yes, kills sweetly slowly and passionately.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    guys can we just take these 2 issues away from each other (racism and getting a chinese girl) because racism is really a serious issue but getting a chinese girl or getting them as many as u want is a very simple act... we are talking about "do chinese people hate (or do not accept) black people, if yes, why? and can they just change these behaviors because we dont hate them in our coutries when they come take our mineral resources especially diamond....and that they are competing with our local business people and they dont pay tax and they dont even bank in our local banks for us to get some interest from their businesses...and they pay our people that works for them too little" and we didnt come here for free when we are here the chinese gvt is still getting something out of us
  • wrote:
    "can they just change these behaviors because we dont hate them in our coutries when they come take our mineral resources especially diamond....and that they are competing with our local business people and they dont pay tax and they dont even bank in our local banks for us to get some interest from their businesses...and they pay our people that works for them too little" and we didnt come here for free when we are here the chinese gvt is still getting something out of us"

    Abisai,

    You forget the history of your country and Africa.

    If you want to know the investment situation of China in Africa, you can read this report:
    http://news.sina.com.cn/c/sd/2010-04-08/144520032529.shtml

    If you thought we are robbing you, you can read this article:
    http://www.infzm.com/content/43554

    I just remind you one fact:
    China is not the first to do business in Africa and is not the biggest owner of any business in Africa, if you like those western countries and business, you can do business with anyone you like. But your tone is very similar with "China Intimidation" and other obsolete views.
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    *dead*
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Sun Dont tell me Issues from Zambia....(Zambia and China) we know their story already.....and its inappropriate if we discuss it here....Ur Examples are not good enough to represent what exactly is going on.. we are telling you guys to educate ur people and inform them more about all the people in this world...teach them humanities. acceptance, social behaviors and so on
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    同一个世界同一个梦想,One World On Dream, this slogan means a lot and summarizes everything. We are all Human Being and we have the same color of blood flowing in our veins, the only difference is the skin color. The Slogan just mentioned above have been made by Chinese which means in one aspect that they r fighting against racism and attract people's attention on the fact that we are all family. People in all around the world like to live with prejudice by making assumptions if you are different from them that’s Human Being nature. Racism doesn’t exist here, the problem is most of people do not know what’s going. China is big if someone with a different colors whatever black or white goes to some cities or villages people will run away or they’ll look at you strangely, it’s just because they don’t know u they r not use to see such kinda person in their life which is totally different to racism. Once again let’s stop talking about this topic cuz it’s very sensitive

    Peace out!
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    do i hate a balck man?

    no way...........i mean do u hate an aphrodisiac?haaaaaa
  • wrote:
    “we are telling you guys to educate ur people and inform them more about all the people in this world...teach them humanities. acceptance, social behaviors and so on”

    I agree with you on these points.
    Bu it needs time, for many Chinese, their impression of Africa still stay in the past and old impression just like your impression about China before you came to this country.
    Most Chinese do not know properly that China itself is a backward and poor country, perhaps they worry too much about their own life and no time to spare to know outside world.

    At the same time, your teaching also apply to your country and your continent, do not expect too high from the grass-rooted people. Can you let me know that all Namibian are the same as you who are well-educated, having experiences with many countries and with a smart brain?

    It is also not appropriate to talk the business with racism, it is you first combined these problem together, not me. If it is me, I never thought I will go to Africa to do business. I appreciate more about the wisdom of the westerners than the Chinese way of doing business in Africa.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Many Chinese people are openly racist against black people.

    “我不喜欢黑人!” They say. I don’t like blacks. Or “我去过伦敦。黑人太多了!”

    Too many black people in London! Too many black doctors saving people’s lives, black builders working on the Olympic projects, black insurance agents helping businesses operate. I guess they should “go back to Africa” – a place they’ve never even been to!

    What’s really, really strange however is how so many Chinese people pretend that China has no racism.

    Chris Jiang wrote: People either like you or don't, no matter what skin color you have. Your skin color doesn't matter, but the way you behave and the things you do.

    He’s saying that racism doesn’t exist! There’s no such thing!

    Poet G wrote: Racism doesn’t exist here

    Did you hear that? No racism in China! So when Chinese people tell me “我不喜欢黑人!” I must be dreaming!

    Many Chinese people think it’s time China started examining its problem of extreme, institutionalised racism.

    Dr Suet Ying Ho: “A timely opportunity to expose racism in Chinese societies”

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2010/apr/11/letters-china-bbc-business

    Raymond Zhou: “Much of China's simmering intolerance is color-based. … We tend to be biased against those darker skinned. It's outright racism.”

    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opinion/2009-09/18/content_8711576.htm

    Other Chinese people disagree. They think the best way to deal with the problem is:

    1. Pretend that it doesn’t exist.
    2. Not talk about the problem and tell everyone else not to talk about it either.





  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... "hate" would never equate to "do not accept" ... "do not accept" perhaps sits somewhere between "hate" and "like" ...

    Mathew, for all these things you have stated, it is not logical to come to China to get answers, because most people in China would not admit to such incidents only because most people do not know what is happening over there ... my guess is that this include most (Chinese) people in this web-based community ...

    I will give you an example, and maybe you can see what I am saying ...

    We have all read from history books about what the Japanese had done within the SE Asia region during WW2 ... it was also a known fact (not too sure if it is still) that the Japanese education does not tell the same story as we know it, so if we now randomly pick some Japanese, tell them what happened during WW2, and ask if Japanese (as a whole) hate Chinese or Korean etc, they are very likely to say "no" ...

    We can be sure that there are good Chinese people as well as bad Chinese people, and I am quite certain that not all Chinese in Africa are bad Chinese people ... I am sorry that I do not know what you are trying to achieve here, but even if (and that's a BIG IF) all the Chinese members in WLIB give you and your African brothers a reason and an apology, it would not resolve what happens back home ... right?

    Using an "apple" analogy ... you have seen some bad apples from this tree, and you are now asking if all the apples from this tree are bad apples, does that sound right to you?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    u are making more sense Uncle but u know a solution to the problem addressed here can start with you and it may just go on and on as u least expect it..because for now this problem is only addressed to the chinese members part of approximately 100000 member of this site (applies to those who visits the forum or see the title of this dicussion on the main page)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    There comes a time
    When we head a certain call
    When the world must come together as one
    There are people dying
    And it's time to lend a hand to life
    The greatest gift of all

    We can't go on
    Pretneding day by day
    That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
    We are all a part of
    God's great big family
    And the truth, you know love is all we need

    [Chorus]
    We are the world
    We are the children
    We are the ones who make a brighter day
    So let's start giving
    There's a choice we're making
    We're saving our own lives
    It's true we'll make a better day
    Just you and me

    Send them your heart
    So they'll know that someone cares
    And their lives will be stronger and free
    As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
    So we all must lend a helping hand

    [Chorus]
    We are the world
    We are the children
    We are the ones who make a brighter day
    So let's start giving
    There's a choice we're making
    We're saving our own lives
    It's true we'll make a better day
    Just you and me

    When you're down and out
    There seems no hope at all
    But if you just believe
    There's no way we can fall
    Well, well, well, well, let us realize
    That a change will only come
    When we stand together as one

    [Chorus]
    We are the world
    We are the children
    We are the ones who make a brighter day
    So let's start giving
    There's a choice we're making
    We're saving our own lives
    It's true we'll make a better day
    Just you and me
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    Pomegranate
    Poet G wrote: Racism doesn’t exist here

    Does it surprise you???
  • wrote:
    Abisai,

    Also let's look at the situation in Africa, in South Africa and other countries, there are still movements to oust those whites' descendants out of Africa, some of them are deprived of their properties and civil rights, can you let me know how I should regard these matters? If you regard the Africa should be black, then anything you did will be justified without consideration about others.

    Can you sing the song ”dubula ibhunu (shoot the boer)"?
    If you can, can you tell me your feeling when you sing this song.

    If you accused me of being a racist, then I have to admit?
    Totally nonsense, why should I respond to your interrogation as you want?

    I just wish you have a better and clear brain.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Marco
    what did you see? Hehheee
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    @yes sire

    not yet like i have not met a black man for real so far.


  • Mathew Abisai
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    how to upload image in here, Mathew teach me how to do that
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    go to http://image.beyluxe.com/?drgn=1# and upload your favourates and grab the code...just paste it here
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    thx mate...
  • Mathew Abisai
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Black Or White lyrics

    I Took My Baby
    On A Saturday Bang
    but Is That Girl With You
    Yes We're One And The Same

    Now I Believe In Miracles
    And A Miracle
    Has Happened Tonight

    But, If
    You're Thinkin'
    About My Baby
    It Don't Matter If You're
    Black Or White

    They Print My Message
    In The Saturday Sun
    I Had To Tell Them
    I Ain't Second To None

    And I Told About Equality
    An It's True
    Either You're Wrong
    Or You're Right

    But, If
    You're Thinkin'
    About My Baby
    It Don't Matter If You're
    Black Or White

    I Am Tired Of This Devil
    I Am Tired Of This Stuff
    I Am Tired Of This Business
    So When The
    Going Gets Rough
    I Ain't Scared Of
    Your Brother
    I Ain't Scared Of No Sheets
    I Ain't Scared Of Nobody
    Girl When The
    Goin' Gets Mean

    [L. T. B. Rap Performance]
    Protection
    For Gangs, Clubs
    And Nations
    Causing Grief In
    Human Relations
    It's A Turf War
    On A Global Scale
    I'd Rather Hear Both Sides
    Of The Tale
    See, It's Not About Races
    Just Places
    Faces
    Where Your Blood
    Comes From
    Is Where Your Space Is
    I've Seen The Bright
    Get Duller
    I'm Not Gonna Spend
    My Life Being A Color

    [Michael]
    Don't Tell Me You Agree With Me
    When I Saw You Kicking Dirt In My Eye

    But, If
    You're Thinkin' About My Baby
    It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White

    I Said If
    You're Thinkin' Of
    Being My Baby
    It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White

    I Said If
    You're Thinkin' Of
    Being My Brother
    It Don't Matter If You're
    Black Or White

    Ooh, Ooh
    Yea, Yea, Yea Now
    Ooh, Ooh
    Yea, Yea, Yea Now

    It's Black, It's White
    It's Tough For You
    To Get By
    It's Black , It's White, Whoo

    It's Black, It's White
    It's Tough For You
    To Get By
    It's Black , It's White, Whoo
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ Katrina Liu!!!
    ???????????
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    i think pretending is their secret of above all , as they try to keep matters in a way of humanism .......
  • Black Boy In The Building Tonight
    So much so much love
    So much
    So tell me can you feel it?
    So much so much yeah
    you know
    Then make that visit
    So much so much love
    So much
    Senegal can you feel it?
    So much so much yeah
    So much

    [Chorus:]
    So much love to share
    Pure blackness, wantness is so rare
    So much love to care
    Let them know they're missin' out
    Mama Africa
    So much love to share
    Sweet blackness, oneness
    Meet me there
    So much love to care
    Let them know they missin' out

    Sing again
    A
    This is for all the love
    And the life took away
    F
    Don't forget we were bought and trade
    R
    ripped from the land and shipped away
    I
    Is the inspiration we use to survive
    C
    Have to see it with your own cries
    A
    No play add it up and arrive

    Still you don't know
    The land is so gold and green
    The place is so fresh and clean
    And everyday I water my garden
    Tell me if you feel it deep in your heart
    This place is so cool and nice
    Visit once, guaranteed to visit twice
    And if you just believe in the most high
    I know you'll be all right

    [Chorus]

    A
    That's my favorite place when I need to get away
    F
    Must forget but we can't forget to pray
    R
    Like Lance ridin' on the runway
    I
    In my homeland and I'm feelin' so alive
    C
    Imagine Africa unite
    A
    Gonna accept mass alright

    Still you don't know
    Skin is so dark and brown
    She lifts me right off the ground
    But no you not gonna see it on you TV
    So just listen up and believe me
    Her trees have the only cure
    Her love is so new and pure
    Had to kiss them troubles goodbye bye
    No I don't have to lie
    mama Africa, unite

    [Chorus]

    So much so much love
    So tell me can you feel it
    So much so much
    Then make that visit
    So much so much love
    Senegal can you feel it
    So much so much
    Ow!
    So much love to share
    I just can't see how we're livin' without it
    So much love to care
    Don't miss don't miss one moment about it
    So much love to share
    Resist this bliss though I really doubt it
    So much love so much love to share
    Oh yeah
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    "Black Boy In The Building Tonight,",may boy i cant find any related reason in your poem or song.. that you posted now..... if there is ,can you just make it clear for me? i cant get your message to the topic.....
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    dumb topic
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    you might find it dump because maybe you are part of the pretenders , otherwise you can tell us were dumpiness is..... lets tell the truth !
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Lukasa okanona hono kakena Omikalo....ondikashi nale totukwa nena kelayi
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    no truth
    only depends
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    Sofia,, the truth is just within your self ....and telling the truth is also from yourself ,, pretending is also from yourself....... all of this , they are just conditionals in ones heart!..so lets tell the truth!! thats it...
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    why should i like or hate black ppl??/i don't know you how can i tell the truth.????i luv all of my friends!not strangers...who hates you?/why don't you just go straight and ask him/her

    pretender?/pretender......a lame excuse,who told you that i'm pretending???do i have any reason to pretending??

    give it a rest!!!it's normal ..ppl always like or dislike each other..take care of ur words,hate is a severe adjective!
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    okey,, ndumenhu....Mathew.... onduuviteko, maara ngeenge okatukundje, nangaye ondina kukalombwele iike...okey my man!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I don't hate black people, but I don't like them, coz I don't like any specific group of people, and "don't like" here doesn't equal to "dislike".

    I like, don't like, dislike and hate specific individual, not specific group of people, that's all.
  • Synne Syverstad
    have nothing to do with nations~ just people~ different people like different people~
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I don't like people who mess up perfectly legitimate discussion threads with pages full of rap lyrics that NO ONE is going to read!!!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Sorry, I meant to say "song lyrics." Saying "rap lyrics" might be construed as racist.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Jon Gu,
    You do not need to read them, just sing out the lyrics.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    oh my baby... hoooo hooo... heee heeee... RIP
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    ok,,, i heard a lot from you guys,,, now its a question straight to the chinese,,to stand up for their own and for others who are not members of this site..but not the so-called pretenders,, if you know yourself that you are a pretender,, dont commend on this...so for those who are FREE racism, like the man him self which is ( ME), ladies and gentlemen you can say out now....do you guys hate Blacks? so that maybe we will find the solution to this kind of issues ...
  • Stanley Zarretta
    I am traditional Chinese, Actually there is no Racism in china, i hate blacks but only when they are sincere, but if they lie they are from Canada or US, I will love them
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    我是觉得无语了,跟他讨论这个简直是浪费时间。爱不爱恨不恨的,以为这是偶像剧啊~~自己有偏见,还得怪到国人头上来,不赞同还得说你是伪君子.....脑子就是有病,如果是一个好人的话会因为人种的问题不受欢迎么?我还讨厌很多白人呢....傻逼。
    foolish!
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    一个人不喜欢你没有关系,大多人都不要喜欢你怎么不找找自己的原因?还把屎盆子扣人家头上。建议去和凤姐看看故事会....而且从外貌上来说你们还真的很象拥有同一个祖先,凤姐现在也对外国人和黑人很有兴趣

    觉得我们更喜欢白人,确实有一部分人是这样。用得着就心里不公了么?
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    别他妈在那儿说什么中国传统女孩儿了,你都在什么地儿遇见的传统女孩儿啊?这种嘴上说说就过的事儿,还真上心了。不都是在夜店遇见的传统女孩儿么,还有皮有脸的说??我他妈还在妓院遇见处女了
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    like I got a virgin in the brothel....now i understand that how you met a traditional chinese girl in the club
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Brother Lukas ... I hope you have read what I said, just chill ...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Roots natty don't give up!
  • Albulena Imeri
    I thought Chinese ppl love Africans.
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    SUN, Nationalism , patriotism , Chinatism, africatism, countrysisme HERE SHOULD STOP ! Nobody, no country can stand here alone
    Whatever, even the richest nation on earth needs others for help. US holds japan and other countries bonds, to thirst its econmy china need natural resources, africa needs investment for exploiting its natural resources and developing other fields.....China also attracted huge foreign investments
    Finally who is not helped? Remember that even BILL GATES needs a doctor when he is ill, a restaurant when he wants to eat.
    Who can stand alone here?
    If china invests in africa it is normal because china expects returns from its investments, If Japan lends to US , it is normal because it expects interest from its bonds, .....
    So where the sense of boasting of one's country here?
    Here, every one is motivated by an invisible hand to quote" ADAM SMITH"

    Let's stop the talk talk the talk. Talk the topic here ,do not trespass and go array !I do appreciate you because you tell the truth sometimes, but u are very often too nationalistic. I have to tell u , we all like china, if not, we would have left . I have exciting and touching stories here which for sure will make you laugh when you here them. We are in the 21st century, some strange things should stop!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    SabApple this post was not a personal matter. i.e. Lucas is not referring to that why do chinese people hate him...not at all....there is no need to ask him to go straight to whoever said that to him cos that person does not exist....the question is general that do they hate black people? cos its confusing to hear a lot of people saying that they dont hate black people when sometimes u can clearly see from some people's actions that this is a sign of hatred......
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    Dear Jean.你觉得根他讨论这问题浪费时间,那您根这叨逼叨的post了这么多条干嘛呢???真逗.还中英一起上。
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @ Yes Sir: Oh damn the above picture is a sad sight. Racial hate crimes are unacceptable.

    I myself was the victim of a racial hate crime in Southern Louisiana at the age of 16. I was stabbed in the back with a six inch blade while being roughed up by 6 black youth. I almost died. Too bad for those people who get sucked into the hate cycle. Humanity could become so much more if it were not for rampant hate against one another.

    I learned one thing thus far in life. To meet hate with hate is to poison your mind. Instead we should figure out why people hate and try to counteract these forces united and constructively. Education is a good start, for beyond the differences we see with our eyes we have far more in common. Education is a good start.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @Sun: Do you know how those "White descendants" got into Africa in the first place? Its called COLONIALISM! I understand what you are talking about, but do you know what they did to the African people upon arrival to their continent? Rape, Pillage, and Steal everything in sight. Then they were abandoned by their own to stay and hold down the home front in a foreign land. It sounds like hate is being met with hate once again. Arguing a case for them to the tune of "Poor Whitey" won't work because they choose to stay there after all that has happened. I surely would not take a walk in south central after Rodney King was brutalized in the 90's. That just seems like suicide and sheer stupidity.

    The apartheid resistance in South Africa seems like the stubbornness of White Supremacists who refuse to relinquish what they stole fair and square. (sarcasm) As well as the actions of people who are fed up with being treated as foreigners on their own continent.

    I had a class that focused on the society in South Africa. You should take a look into who controls most of the resources in South Africa then you may re-evaluate your view of whats going on there. It is not just Black and White, for there are much more dynamic forces at work like: Colonialism, racism, exploitation, thievery, White supremacy, hate, greed and collaboration by wicked men who sell out their own people for the mighty dollar. Mother Africa has been raped over and over by the western powers and continues to be till this day.

    It does create a hairy situation when you consider that most of the white settlers were born in Africa and are now considered Africans, but you cannot ignore history. Perhaps they should work on understanding each other and compromise in order to put a halt to the cycle of hate they are perpetuating. The people cannot just stand on either side of the fence and point at each other siting the color of skin and injustices perpetrated by the other without actually trying to get something done about the problem. If they refuse to leave then they should learn how to work for better relations while squashing their inherent racist views. White supremacy is real a real and pervasive problem throughout the world

    Do you know that during colonial times "White people" put up signs in China that read, "No dogs and no Chinese" Do you know we forcefully sold your people opium? With these things in mind we should question the reason why White is still seen as right and Black is still seen as less within much of society. Why do girls buy skin whitening cream across most of Asia instead of blackening cream?

    "Don't call me a color! Call me a human being!"

    I have a Professor friend here and he is half white and half black. He is constantly looked down on even though he is a leader in his studies and has numerous papers published internationally for the International Philosophical Community.

    What this posting topic examines is a real problem of racism in the world and nit just a personal attack on Chinese. It is not productive to meet this post thread with "Oh look what your people are doing!" attitude.

    Racism is real even in China, so if you choose to ignore it and act like there is no problem then that's you brah, but maybe you should be more sensitive to the facts.
  • Albulena Imeri
    Racism Tip: Getting tanned makes me not racist.

    Seriously, I remember a movie, "American History X". Ethnic conflicts are brutal and ugly. Sometimes, fighting fire with fire doesn't work.

    Further thought, after 9/11, US foreign invasions is like fighting fire with fire. The new policy of winning ppl's mind is far more important.
  • wrote:
    Miss Petite wrote: Posted 6 hours ago 我是觉得无语了,跟他讨论这个简直是浪费时间。爱不爱恨不恨的,以为这是偶像剧啊~~自己有偏见,还得怪到国人头上来,不赞同还得说你是伪君子.....脑子就是有病,如果是一个好人的话会因为人种的问题不受欢迎么?我还讨厌很多白人呢....傻逼。foolish!

    Miss Petite wrote: Posted 6 hours ago 一个人不喜欢你没有关系,大多人都不要喜欢你怎么不找找自己的原因?还把屎盆子扣人家头上。建议去和凤姐看看故事会....而且从外貌上来说你们还真的很象拥有同一个祖先,凤姐现在也对外国人和黑人很有兴趣

    觉得我们更喜欢白人,确实有一部分人是这样。用得着就心里不公了么?

    Miss Petite wrote: Posted 6 hours ago 别他妈在那儿说什么中国传统女孩儿了,你都在什么地儿遇见的传统女孩儿啊?这种嘴上说说就过的事儿,还真上心了。不都是在夜店遇见的传统女孩儿么,还有皮有脸的说??我他妈还在妓院遇见处女了

    Miss Petite wrote: Posted 6 hours ago like I got a virgin in the brothel....now i understand that how you met a traditional chinese girl in the club
    ========================
    I like your attitude, haha
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    @yes sir

    who is ur 叔叔?how old is he? i mean u have no a brother ? haaaaaaaaaa,
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    hungry..
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    @yes sir

    it is a pity....................ur 叔叔is all i think about these days...............haaaaaaaaa
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Mengmeng
    Come and eat me.
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    yes sir, its uuuuu. damn i have to get up early..but cant sleep now
  • Trond Råna amundsen
    in my opinion i dont give a shit if someone hate me bc off my skin colour that is ignorance , most of African are religious so nobody hate nobody , go to Africa u can see what does it mean hospitality ,and i dont think Chinese hate black except if the guy is not literacy even here only a few guys complain about black but i dont know is
    it from heart or not, i think the topic must going like this do u hate or like black and what is ur reason ,if the topic like this may be we can be teach each other
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    mr dukeye,, you are right...like you stated that in Africa nobody hates nobody.... maybe the chinese who doesnt like blacks should get an example like that...... and the pretenders they should stop it,, because we are not stupid at all ,as one girls said we are (foolish) and dont even know who is stupid... i dont what she was trying to say, coz this is not a personal thing.....and i think she is maybe one of the pretenders or those who really hate blacks......please lets not attack people personally......
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    but some blacks are realy annoying....they go into the shuttle bus from the airport...they take the back seat and start making noise everyone in the bus is quite....and they go into a taxi and start talking too much they shout too loud they are sometimes annoying so u wouldnt blame someone who was being annoyed by such a situation....so probably chinese people dont really hate black people but they just dont like their behaviors sometimes
  • Kristian Svoren
    No, Mathew,,,.. thats not the case,, we are not talking about those were annoyed, or something bad done to them by blacks,,, we are talking about , who just hate them for their race , color and so on..... not for being provoked or something else... coz blacks can also be like that if they were treated bad or something..
  • Marte Joahansen
    Well, i don't think it's called hatred..i'ld call it a malfunction.
    At this present time and age, some things are just too obvious

    The president of the U.S is black for crying out loud...and people
    would rather not have views as such.

    If U.S happens to be the World power which i have no doubts about,
    then...A BLACK MAN ACTUALLY RULES THE WORLD...

    Clev.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Word up! I am sure many people in the world feel more secure with Obama as the most powerful man in the world than they did when George "Whitey" Bush (AKA Dumb Dumb) was president.
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    thumbs up Clev!!!
  • Undermoonlight
    ...Well, I have to say that no matter how hard I try (I've tried for many times), I just cannot have any affectionate feeling towards most of blacks from the western countries...I think it's not racist but a kind of cultural thing (although I don't give so much credit to the definition of culture either)----i just don't like the way they talk, walk, eat, dance, dress...etc. ...and through some very preliminary analysis on the issue by myself, I think, probably, it's the conflict between assertion and reserve----i mean, most blacks from the western countries are as assertive as peacocks (which i don't blame it as wrong), while most Chinese people prefer to talk to or see reserve, modest and quiet people walking on their streets...
  • Kristian Svoren
    mr Undermoonlight.... here you are with some other points ,, i want to ask you straight... as you said..." i just don't like the way they talk, walk, eat, dance, dress...etc" what do you mean by this? do blacks dont eat the same way a human being is suppose to eat? dont they walk with two legs, two feet? i really dont understand what you are trying to say here....its a kind of humiliation you are bringing in this topic.... can you please make yourself clear?
  • Kristian Svoren
    what do you mean???????? you can go sleep if you are too tired..... so you cant understand what i mean, and its based on what "Undermoonlight's say!," otherwise ,, you dont understand what he said...please our commends should be based on the topic...
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    我又不是人民币,不可能让人人都喜欢我.....

    再来个经典的段子

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc