Discussion » Nonsense » News About Penises

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Sorry for starting a thread that rivals "中国女人,请不要和老外上床”, and "Black guys are the best in sex" in stupidity, but I couldn't resist...

‘Earlier irresponsible reports of Chinese men having tiny, tiny penises are not only in direct contrast to the facts, but are harmful to Sino-US sexual relations. I can personally assure you that the many Chinese penises I have tried were simply enormous, staggering in both length and girth.’ said Jiang at the press conference.
    A recent poll conducted by experts at CHINADaily have also recently confirmed this fact, with 80% of respondents listing themselves between 8-10″ (cun), and the other 20% were surveyed as ‘larger than any of the listed options.’
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is already 10 days after 1st April ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    You know that in Chinese, 1 "cun" is actually 3cm, vs the English inch which is 2.54cm.
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    loooooooooool . well topic abt Penises hot here
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    i dont seem to see what the discussion is all about here.usually the heading which is supposed to be more of a question which is what is supposed to generate peoples different opinions but right now its just a heading.what about penises?who has the largest?what size and on whom have u seen the biggest?who is more skillful in using it?or who uses it best in reproduction or for fun?of course i believe such questions are only for the ladies to answer except u are gay.guys are to wait for the questions about pussies.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well "they listed themselves" so everyone can praise himself. The only way is to take a sample of the pictures of the men here. That would save us a long thread.
    Jah bless.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I know that I bleed shotgun shells and sleep with a picture of Ronald Reagan under my pillow, but WTF is up with inches and feet still? God, why can't we just get with the rest of the world and switch to metric? For fucks sake!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Leah Liu,
    Conceiving does not mean one knows sex, or one has a big one. even just a second can make a woman conceive without even enjoying. It takes one to know what to do to make a lady enjoy sex, even if the penis was small. Ok!!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    We are not girls, we don't know how they feel, what they want, when will they fake moaning. Topics like "xxx are best in sex", "length sth", "hardness sth", "duration sth", "technics sth" and etc are interesting to read, but they should be started and mainly discussed by girls right? Endlessly talking like "hey, I'm better" only proves that you got little brain to girls, and they are laughing. I think guys would better talking abt boobs and pussy if you are not a gay :D

Btw, metric system rules! left handle rules! JK~
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    When I was born the doctor thought I already reached puberty because I had a single hair growing out from my pubic region "or so he thought" Then I urinated and they all realized that what looked like a tiny pubic hair was actually my little penis!

I have an insanely small penis : ) Get the microscope!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

My first ever white hair was in fact pubic hair ... and my second, is a nose hair ... still hoping to see the third one ...
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    da fan,i like ur comment.u are the man.
  • Åse Marie Strand
    Ha! Love it!
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    8-10 inches? From the Chinese guys in the changing room at the gym, I would rather think that's the diameter of their bush. Luckily it works like a censoring dot, so your eyes dont have to get exposed to a bunch of dicks every time u go there ;P
  • Ane Marenze Jensen
    dont judge book from the cover only,thats mistake that girl always do,i think no matter races,i saw many western and black friend have smaller than mine haha,
    because my dad's ancestor in deutsch
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    well good for u.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    The size of a penis is like the size of shoes in different countries. An Asian 10 size shoe is far smaller than an American, Italian or any other in the world. No need to bother us here that much. After all, i have heard many girls say that the Chinese men do not mind about them in bed. So even if they had big whoopers, without caring for the pleasure of a lady in bed, their big whoopers would be useless.
  • Valmir Shala
    Valmir Shala wrote:
    my exeperience said that is absolutely not true that chinese guy are more "small"than others in italy i can say that i found more smallest penis that here in china.
    But i think that the problem is not hte size but just the "performance" u can have a big penis but if u don t know how to use it....
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    That is exactly what i have said. Thanx.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Actually boys should be kicked out. We need men here!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    yes, everybody please give credit to 小莫

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.