Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Attn: expats and foreigners

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Apology to all ... I have actually received news about this last week, but have not had a chance to place it on the forum ... by the way, I just copied this straight up, and did not bother with correcting its grammar and spelling etc:

As the development of Chinese’s reform and opening up policy and the graduating understandings of the world’s attitude towards China, the numbers of foreigners, who come to Beijing for studying and further researching, and a fairly large number of them are willing to work in Beijing, has dramatically increased.

Beijing Talent Service Center and Chengtong Human Resources Co., Ltd, devoting to international professional communication, join hands to hold the event of the 3rd “International Talents” Job Fair for foreigners in Beijing, aiming to create a recruiting platform and to provide consultation services for companies in need of foreign employees, and for expats longing for working in China as well, adding to the internationalization drive of the human resources market in Beijing.

Date: April 10, 2010(Sat.)
    Time: 9:00am—4:00pm
    Place: Floor 2, Beijing Talent Tower, No.187 An Ding Men Wai Dajie, Dong Cheng District, Beijing

Beijing Talent Service Center
    (China Services International•Beijing)
    Chengtong Human Resource Co., Ltd
    Media coverage:
    China HR, That’s Beijing, University websites,
    www.bjrc.com .www.ccthr.com 、www.ciejob.com etc、
    Travel routes:
    Bus:No.18, 75, 104,113, 119, 124, 125, 407, 417, 426, 430, 644, 758, 803 or 805 to DiTan stop.
    Subway: to AnDingMen station (Exit A)
    Tel:64521436 84195076
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Just a report, if anyone is interested ...

We arrived around 10:20, and stayed around for maybe an hour ... there were 40 stalls plus one desk from Lenovo, most of the stalls are related to language teaching, plus a few kids' schools and some misc firms:

1. Beijing Admin of Foreign Experts Affair
    2. www.rencai8.com
    3. Buffalostone SPA
    4. Motion Theatre
    5. LongXi International Group
    6. Beijing Rasiant Global Cultural Exchange Co Ltd
    7. Gobal IELTS School
    8. ZongHeng Oriental Edu Group
    9. Perfect World (PWRD)
    10. Firstleap
    11. Beijing ZhongZhiXing Culture Media Centre
    12. Beijing Waiyan Translation Co Ltd
    13. London Dev Agency (Beijing)
    14. China Edukeys International Services
    15. HarmonyLink Group
    16. RYB Educational Group
    17. Internationl College at Beijing
    18. Oriental Gold Tower Childrens Potential Training School
    19. Century IELTS Training Centre
    20. Beijing 21st Century Experimental School
    21. Beijing Indian Vatican International Cultural Dev Co Ltd
    22. P&T Technology Co (Beijing)
    23. Beijing Huijia (IB) Private School
    24. LuHe High School
    25. Beijing New Oriental School
    26. JiangSu Muyang Group Co Ltd
    27. Beijing Sany Heavy Machine Co Ltd
    28. Woodpecker Education
    29. Beijing Expertise Education Co Ltd
    30. Beijing Tiger Force Commercial Trading Centre
    31, Sany Electric Co Ltd
    32. Haya Retail
    33. Haya
    34. JinJiang Property
    35. Alice International Cultural Exchange Co
    36. Thatseed Education
    37. Children's Learning
    38. Wuhan Gewei Electronic Technology Co Ltd
    39. Bestai International Education & Technology Co Ltd
    40. World-China Magazine
    ... Lenovo

I only picked up the contact details from a few stalls, and I will not keep these for very long, so if anyone is interested, feel free to check with me ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I have read it at 6pm 10th April 2010. Imagine when i am totally and completely un employed. woooooow
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... sorry again for not putting it up in the forum sooner ... I have got a card from the HR lady of Lenovo, if you are interested ... plus a few more ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I will be grateful for the help. How do i get them? Or you to be as kind as an Angel and send them on my message box. Thanks
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... which company or kind of work are you interested? I had got one biz card from the Lenovo HR lady, a few from the pre-schools and kindergartens, and two language schools or something ...

Oh, by the way, after we left the building, we were searching for food, and stumbled across a nice little one calle Ramble Cafe hiding behind ... they have this 88 yuan 6-course set, similar to Tasty: main, dessert, drink, BBQ, soup, salad ... the service was quite nice but a bit inexperienced, the food was tasty and the serving was in good size ... totally recommend it to anyone living around there ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hmmm ... I cannot be sure, but my guess is that they have a web site ... I am sure you could baidu it ... hahaha ... the first step towards cutting my google addiction ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... just noticed "Yes Sir" had written and removed his post?

叔叔.. 你还没睡觉吗?
    Last post by Yes Sir
    24 minutes ago

Ans: I woke up around 5:30 ... and thanks for asking ... hahaha ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it's ok ... I am old, but I have the eyes of an eagle, or something like that anyway ...

... or perhaps they could change the forum page, so that the "overview" does not show the last post if it had been deleted ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.