Discussion » Nonsense » Farewell,people.I‘m going back to Oct,5th,2002..

• Chris Wang
    Chris Wang wrote:
    i need to tell myself (who was living at that time) something:
    in 2003 somone will give me the 1st ciggy,don't take it;
    in 2005 one day i will go to somewhere and i will meet a girl,don't talk to her;
    in 2008 i will decide to go overseas,pick canada.

i'm also wondering if anyone got any messages need to be passed to youself or someone else?tell me now i shall do..
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Oh the regrets in my life that I could fix if only I had the chance to travel back in time... but no point in thinking about those things. Time to look to the future, not the past.

But in the interest of playing your game...

In 2001 I would tell myself not to get involved with that girl I met on the steps of Lincoln Hall because it will ruin your college dating life.

In 2005 I would tell myself to not take the job at AT&T and hold out for a better offer. Also I would have told myself to buy many shares of Mastercard and buy a lot of physical gold.

In 2006 I would tell myself not to date the girl in 2001's old roommate because that's another 2 years of misery that should have been avoided.

In 2009 I would have told myself that that hooker was only worth 50 bucks and that I paid way too much
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Dude, I only paid her 40!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    In 2003 I would tell myself get over it dude seriously, just fucking get over it, go see other ones if it didn't work out with her

In 2009 I would tell myself no, don't go to the bar tonight and think you can call him tomorrow instead of today as you promised, because tomorrow he won't be there anymore

But then that's pretty much all I have!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Carlos, that bitch totally lied to me. She said that she was giving me the "local 中国人 discount!"
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    In July of 2009 I would have told myself dude... stop, and just wait for two minutes. Think about what you're doing and who you'll hurt if you you take that final step.
  • Chris Wang
    Chris Wang wrote:
    ah,thanks for replying mates,somtimes look to the past is for getting a better future,i mean the experience,anyway feel pity for what yous lost...by the way,which whore gives the local chinese discount?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.