Or let me know the truth of you, haha
  • G
    G wrote:
    1, still 1...
  • wrote:
    aha, can I call you loser?
    But I am a bigger loser, hehe
  • Albulena Imeri
    No, a 1-girl guy is no loser. And I think they r cool.
  • №❶ Passioη
    marily marily marilyyy,
    did someone say 3?
    I think u deserve more
    so let's make that 4 ;)

btw, refering to the "evil question", 3 / 4 what? Girls? Guys? :D
  • wrote:
    №❶ Passioη,

You are always humorous.
    What's your truth? haha
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    If you are talking about "Dating" as simply meeting up with people to see if you like them and having dinner or a movie without any expectations about further involvement then the answer will be a higher number. However, if you mean "Dating" as the involvement in a relationship that involves feelings and expectations about the other then the answer can only be 1 for me.

I notice that when I am seen with a girl here people automatically think that she is my girlfriend or that I am involved with her in another way. I tend to have a diverse group of friends that includes both girls and guys.

What does the term "Date" mean? Like do you screw around? How many people can you juggle at the same time?

HAHA @ Marilyyy: Three girls huh?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Also depends what you mean by "at the same time" seriously being on a date with 1 girl is already quite a lot to handle, but being on a date with 2 or more girls... no thank you!!! I'd rather stay at home.

If this is not so much "at the same time" then the answer is and always has been 7! Number of days in the week ;-)
  • wrote:
    haha
    I mean "at the same time" in a period, not in the same point.
    7!? factorial of 7?

Yes, you can day 7 in a week, haha
    So, handsome Saibo, 7 is your record?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.