Discussion » Dating & Romance » Which country people are trust worthy for long ter

• Jack
    Jack wrote:
    Just curious to know abt it, no doubt not all the citizens of a country have same behavior but still a rough estimation may be made through ur wise discussion/comment here... :-)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    When will people get that fucking idea out of their brain? Why would it be related to the country? Why are you stupid enough to be willing to create more stereotypes than already exist?
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    I think people who grew up in the same social culture are more likely to get along than others - but of course, every country have some exceptions.
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    Be cool man and mind ur language... seems that it hurts u a lot.... I already said that it's not necessary that all country mates have same behavior.. :-)
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    agree with u Kent.. thanx to comment.. :-)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yeah cause every 2 weeks someone shows up here and opens a "please trash each other's countries" thread and I'm getting bored of that
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    @ Sabio: thats y STILL interested to comment... anyway, u r welcome...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    There's nothing to come out of such a thread that's why it's useless to comment. What constructive and deeply interesting comment do you expect when you already set the ground for trust worthiness to come from your country rather than other aspects of ones self?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    It's either India or Guatemala according to this
    study
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Guys, I have just been looking at the latest reseach and it has now just been scientifically proven that English people are the most trustworthy on the globe, closely followed by the Chinese. The French, unsurprisingly, finished bottom of the list.

I know it sounds ridiculous that it can worked out on a country by country basis, but it was all very scientific and I'm afraid the facts can't be argued with.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Dont think there is any single country, but you can trust a tribe of cannibal ... yes, they might say that they wont eat you, but trust me, they will ...
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    thanks Carlos, could u please share the link or reference of such research with us... curious to read that...
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Err, sure Dr. Curious, will try and find it for you now...
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    @ Carlos....Thanks.. :-)
  • Elise Andersson
    I don't have enough knowledge abt any specific country w.r.t behavior of its citizens but still my favor goes to Asians, no doubt exceptions are always there......
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    Thanks Alaxander.. :-)
  • wrote:
    It is a good but stupid question, hehe
    It depends on specific person's integrity.
    Do not focus on his citizenship, pleas focus on his or her personality and integrity.

If a person loves his country, his people and his culture, also with cognitive empathy, he will respect other people's culture, history and love those people.

Also you should talk about specific scenario, when it comes to love, I think male guys will prefer sex, haha, so they are not trustworthy.
  • wrote:
    Carlos,

haha, please give us the report you mentioned.
  • Simen Wangberg
    Americans are more trustworthy than anyone. They also have the biggest dicks, make the most money and dress the best. Also, they have the best cars. And they invented computers. And chocolate. And fire. And they rule.
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    @ Sun ... yes, it's stupid question but u in this way u can get interesting answers and some extra information as well..... as u can see above... :-)

@ Mistakenforstar .....Thanks to comment, by the way, topic is just abt trustworthy, anyway, thanks for the rest info as well...
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    @ Calros.. we are still waiting for ur message... :-)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA I cannot believe you said Americans! Ask the Aboriginals of America and Hawaii about this. Oh yeah and pretty much every other country we ever came in contact with beside Israel. One thing is for sure if you trust America you can trust that it will fuck you any way it can. : ) I guess that does make it pretty trustworthy.
  • Albulena Imeri
    Kodi: U need to watch more Fox and do ur daily sing of the star-spangled banner.
  • wrote:
    Kodi,

"One thing is for sure if you trust America you can trust that it will fuck you any way it can. : )"

You are real truth-teller, haha
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Your assessment of American influence is a bit one-sided, Kodi.

While painting a very cynical portrait of American foreign policy, you're ignoring, among others, agencies like the United States Agency for International Development, which has supported the economic growth, public health and humanitarian assistance of innumerable people worldwide.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    lol JimmyBond, everyone should place their hand over their hearts right now while watching "24" on FOX. I know I did last night while fantasizing about Jack Bauer being my bestest friend in the whole world... God bless America!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Carlos, your report is very inaccurate. The French are very trustworthy, I can almost guarantee that they will throw out the white flag of surrender when someone tries to invade them!
  • Saint - Spartacus
    you could be much happier when you speak not enough good language in a country than those you can speak a perfect language , but always sad ... ...
  • Hanne Jensen
    Hanne Jensen wrote:
    @ Eric. sorry, unable to understand... is it related to this topic?
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    www.englishpeoplescientificallyprovenmosttrustwothyonplanet.org

i think this is the report carlos cited. Its pretty much bulletproof. debate over
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    "the United States Agency for International Development, which has supported the economic growth,"

so ridiculious .........a patriotism or something?

is there anyone who ever notices the appriciation of the RMB? why is that? just because most of countries in the world hold US dollars, u americans have right to print more of bank note ? china has more than 3000 million foreign exchange reserve , most of them is the US government bonds. so we contribute to ur daily operations.

btw i have no idea what the thread is talking about.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    If you have no idea what the thread is talking about, then your insights (if they could even be referred to as such) are invalid.

Simply mentioning a government agency that assists in building economies needn't imply blind patriotism on behalf of the commentator.

Unless we're on the Internet, of course. Then it's perfectly okay.

*rolls eyes*
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I don't know about which countries people are trustworthy, but it's a lot easier for me to quickly evaluate whether Americans and British are trustworthy or not, because I've had most experience with them. i.e., I can usually determine pretty quickly that most Americans are not trustworthy :-p
    But if you put me in a crowd of strangers and I need help, I'll probably lean towards the guys I know how to read better. If you put me in a crowd of mostly strange Americans and British though, I might gravitate towards whoever else is an "outsider", because two strangers make familiars.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    u finally rolled ur eyes to notice me again..........but in a way that broke my heart.........
    so am i blind? maybe yes , otherwise why am i fasincated with u?.
  • SOSA Dewayne Stackz
    beijingnians nd puertoricans no doubt
  • Christopher Dame
    you're stereotyping countries. that's as bad as bad as stereotyping people

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.