Discussion » Film & TV » “Curiouser and curiouser!” cried Alice ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

We went to watch the 10:20 session on Monday morning at a cinema nearby ... 50 yuans for 3D movie, not a bad deal ...

I checked some reviews before watching it, and I have to agree that the lighting is generally very dark, maybe not to exhaust our eyes ...

The 3D effect starts right from the beginning ... I wont spoil it for you, not too much anyway, but the library scene and the falling-down-the-hole scene were amazing ...

Johnny Depp is at his usual best as the Hatter ... and Mia W is lovely as Alice, though feels a little Lord of the Rings when she was slaying the dragon ...

• Børge Notkevich
    can't wait to see it :)
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    白皇后真的很像武林外传里的小郭MM...另外只有Johnny Depp 才能把一个疯癫诡异又多情的人演那么好,Johnny Depp简直帅到喷火...
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Don't mean to be a party pooper, but Alice In Wonderland was a big disappointment.. :-P
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... too late ... what is that you dont like about it? Being in the media biz, your opinion should be very interesting :)
  • Børge Notkevich
    my friend back home said it's not that good either.... I still want to see it though!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Just saw the MV from ku6.com ... "Alice (Underground)" performed by Avril Lavigne ... and she looks a lot like SMG ... enjoy!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.