Discussion » Nonsense » [warning: extreme boredom] Retirement

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

As I have already passed the 40 mark, I had started making retirement plan, considering our various options, e.g. pension, investment (HK vs China vs Australia) etc ... it is perhaps very late compared to most people my age, but as the saying goes, "late is better than never" ...

I know most of you are still young, but I am curious if anyone might have thought about it, and even started doing something about it ... so please let me know about your opinion(s) or any action plan(s) ... or if you dont think this is relevant to you because of your age (or any other personal reason), please feel free to state what you think anyway ...

Since there is no category for "finance", I have to slot this into "nonsense" ... thanks :)

• Joakim Berg Solum
    I plan to die before I hit 45 in a blaze of glory on the race track. See my profile picture for my 1st failed attempt at this...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Jon, the risk in your plan is "what if" ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    True... 17 motorcycle crashes and not even a single broken bone, I must be the luckiest bastard alive. If I hit 45 and I'm still alive, I'm just going to have to blow my brains out or something. Or get married. It's basically the same thing, right?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... no, they are not the same ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Go buy a nice house in Yunnan where you can already afford to live out your days. I would do that if they cleaned up the environment there.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    No Jon, I think it's more like blowing your nuts off...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.