Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » I Want to Change my Sex

• №❶ Passioη
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    $2000 USD and a plane ticket to Thailand and you will have your wish.
  • №❶ Passioη
    wow.. that sounds even more expensive than Korea hehe... and what are the included components?

1. Polished face,
    2. Wider Hips,
    3. Big Boobs,
    4. Bigger Ass,
    5. Longer Fingers?

Jon Gu, I strongly hope you'll be the first to chase me after I'm done hehe. I'll wait for you at the rabbit and pretend not to know you..., give you some subtle yoga styles ;)

• Joakim Berg Solum
    Not if you only do the $2000 surgery. You gotta get all the private parts done up too with the proper female caverns and all, or else you're no good to me.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    Thailand there u go
    best sucks there is
  • Truls Skaalbones
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Steal something. Prison's inmates will make you truly believe that you actually do have a vagina! :-)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    LOL @ Kent!
    I would also like to change my sex, from "never" to "sometimes". Does anyone have suggestions on how to do this?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh shit! Smile more often, be nice and personable, take a shower, and brush teeth every day. This should work. Depends on what kind of sex you are looking for. Casual or meaningful relationship?

I was told that I should cut off half my penis. Is this considered to be a sex change?

Just think if someone changes his/her sex and then decides to go back to the original! That would be crazy right?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Kent's idea is good, but it might not work in China because Passion is of "average build", he is bigger and taller than most inmates in China's prisons already ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Kodi, I'm in a meaningful relationship, which is why i never get sex. Would be great if my girlfriend was willing to provide casual sex though :-D
  • №❶ Passioη
    LOL.. Jon Gu - I might need the late Michael Jackson's surgeon, or Harisu's surgeon for this one, we can share the cost if you find me sexy hehe...

Astaroth, my initial intention was for admin to assist me change sex on profile, but I kinda like the way it goes now ;) - I'd research on what it feels like to be the one groaning in the process ;)

莫明 , Are you serious? hehehe... Your "meaning'fool" relationship" without sex if exists in thesaurus would also erm.. be.. erm.... "meaning'less"... Oops, sorry for poor spelling, my bad english :D
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Indeed Passion, so how do I change it?
  • №❶ Passioη
    P.G 22 - contains strong language. Keep all adult toys away from children :-D

Ok, if she's "yours" then this solution should work perfectly

simply do it again: grab the female (and I mean grab), look straight in her eyes, if she stares back in yours dont hesitate to kiss her very hard - like never before while grabbing a significant portion of the backend. Also teach her that milk is not only good for the child, if you have a good equipment (a third leg) then I'm sure you don't need to read the manual before you use it well, Make her scream and groan like never before. Let it last for at least 9 hours, then you'll never need to tell her "sex is important in a relationship", she'll automatically recognise it and often come back for more. Hehe

If you've never done this then you can't call her yours yet until stage 1 is excecuted successfully ;)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    hahaha... i think the rating is going up a notch. better take this conversation offline before it gets too steamy.
  • Marthe Tangstad
  • Oscar Widestam
    a cute girl like u ,changing her sex,damn that will be a big lost.
  • Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:

i agree with kent only ..or just be urself
  • Truls Skaalbones
    details..u know
  • Saint - Spartacus
    should keep both or keep none
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    wahahaha,this is hilarious.

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    cut it off
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Another option: Marry a BIG russian woman with a drinking problem. There's just no way she will let you be the man in the relationship.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.