Discussion » Nonsense » Seeking a girl

• Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Just Do Sex.No love No trouble.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    haha dude... there are tens of millions of guys here who are statistically never going to have sex because there aren't enough girls to go around and a lot of the girls are monogamous. i don't think that asking politely is going to get you sex.

You should at least include some detail to make you appealing :-p
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    just hang yourself there is a bunch of 美女's in hell...LOL
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Ha.I do not really care the result.

I just have nothing to do,and Try to have something funny.
  • Black Boy In The Building Tonight
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    拧巴 sounds cool.

I wont be a odinary man.

So,I like the word you say for me.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Last month you were waxing romantic, spouting platitudes about not giving up hope, and now you're looking for a no-strings relationship?

Next week: craigslist personals.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I bet he is already successful in his search. Women are also free to play and they are also human. Many people view women as unable to have their own mind. Sometimes this leads to disappointment, shock, and disbelief when you know what really goes on in the lives of others. Interesting to think about. At least this guy is straight forward and he is not masking his true intentions behind lies and deception like some guys do. It takes two to tango and I am sure some lovely lady will take him up on his offer. At least one should because the straightforward offer of casual sex could save many problems that may be encountered when dealing with guys who will lie, cheat, and steal for sex with a girl who wants a real relationship.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Life is easy,Why mess it by yourself.

Ha.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    This, coming from a guy who was making judgemental comments about me for my "pragmatic" views on casual relationships just a month ago? Interesting...

I used to think you were kinda a douchbag, but now I'm just curious (like watching a trainwreck maybe). Wanna meet up sometime? In a non-gay way of course.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Ha.

Sure.

No homo
  • wrote:
    "No homo"
    Why don't you have a try?
    You are "拧巴", maybe you are handsome, hehe
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Haha Jon perhaps he evaluated his own views in light of new information available to him via intelligent discourse on the subject of casual relationships. This is the benefit of discourse and debate. It should allow for re-evaluation and the challenging of previously held beliefs. Not hypocrisy, but rather a healthy change of belief. Progressive thought is good.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Quite good Kodi. Didn't mean to imply hypocrisy. More just a WTF, how does someone go from "you're going to hell" to "looking for ONS?" But yeah wouldn't you just love to meet this guy?
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Why aren't you on dating of classified sites? There are a million better places to seek this kind of thing.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    OR classified sites I mean...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    @ Peter: Cause it's funnier on here.

Watch "Miss March". Horsedick Dot Mpeg (that's a rapper's name) has a great song in there. "I'm 'a fuck a white bitch, I'm 'a fuck a white bitch, I'm 'a fuck a white bitch..."

I dunno for some reason putting sex requests on this board made me think of this.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    haha!!! crazy : ) I think i would like to meet this dude. He seems pretty cool.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Mr Seductive? desparate girls? here? hahaha ... could someone bring me a box of Kleenex please ... I am laughing so hard that I cannot walk to the supermarket ...

Kodi ... or maybe he had got nowhere by playing the good guy card, and seeing that guys like Jon and Saibo are very popular, he decided to change his tactics ...

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    u dnt neeed a girl..u need sth which has a hole or several holes. maybe golf course.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    very funny topic!
    @ Mr seductive, no matter how desperate girls out here, we have this ONE desperate boy here for sure, lmao
  • Cuteangelalice
    meng meng im totally agree of you .....
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    Mr Seductive, I anit man...of course i cant feel that..but well, i think depend on size, if u get big size xx, u would feel tight.....damn....our topic kinda disgusting...
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    Cuteangelalice, lol ,thanks gal
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    or a Pool Table
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    the holes on pool table is not enough. lol
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    OMG I never tried, but it seems it would feel a little.... um... cold and boring?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.