Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » need ur help to block someone completely

• SmokeCity
    SmokeCity wrote:
    there is a guy who kept PMing me for like about everyday,even though I have added him in block list but hes still sending.its really annoying!please help me to get off of been bugged.thx!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I think Astaroth knows some dongbeiren who could definitely block him for a small fee!
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    knock the block off?e,mmm Im so evil.
  • Børge Notkevich
    send a msg to the admins, they'll fix it!
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    come on just ignore him that's all. so simple to deal with
  • G
    G wrote:
    Can you disclose the name? I think this would definately kill him too...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jojo, let me do it ... please?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

It's better to report the thing to admin, or at least tell us his name here. "law" and "media", those are what we need~

• Joakim Berg Solum
    I am sorry Jojo, I would like to make a public apology here. I could not help myself. With such a seductive profile picture, what did you expect? You're just asking for it!

Please do not report me to the admins because I am a special type of "wu mao" and sending PM's to attractive women is my only job. Certain men here (Saibo...) pay me to send very creepy messages to girls. It softens you up for when they contact you because you're already getting messages from the most annoying guy here and anyone else must be better. Please do not take this away from me, it is the only form of income and social life that I have!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Jojo, if you're still having problems with this user, you need to send me or Joakim Lund Rangel a PM with the details.

We're still working out the bugs with the block feature. But that doesn't mean we can't take action by freezing and/or terminating this user's account.
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    thanks Pete,I am gonna give him a little warning and see if he stops.if not I will pm u with the details:-)

Jon,u defnitely have the best job ever;p
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    to 叮当叔叔 and the curious crowd -

he doesn't deserve it.lets leave it to the admins;p
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jojo ... please?
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Y'all are acting like the guy is a jerk when I'm pretty sure some of you do the same!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It's one thing to send a message or two. Constantly messaging someone who has already spurned you is just harassment though.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Just ignore the person,that is how I do normally
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    what's wrong of keeping sending msg to a girl that he likes?
    oh doesn't he have a freedom of sending msgs to a person in this website?
    then what do we do here? sit still and keep dumb, watching people all around being afraid of get blocked and deleted and even dealt by the admin
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Sofia, it scares me to think if you might be holding a gun or a knife ...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    it jst made me re-think what do we do here and re-evaluate this website

@ 莫奕迅 & 叮噹叔叔
    my stockholm syndrome is actually a disguise which brings terrorists' trust on me afterwards i'll finnally shoot him,hahah
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... what is stockholm syndrome?

Sofia, let's think about it this way ... you go to McDonald's, but instead of ordering a Big Mac or a Happy Meal, you ordered 麻辣串... based on what you have said, you have the right to order 麻辣串at McDonalds, even if repeatedly, but what would they do? Well, they cannot stop you, but you are not really welcome there anyway ...

Hahahaha ... perhaps a bad example, but I think you get the point ... ?
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    We understand ya move, you just rackin' for extra publicity I guess blocking a spamdude ain't need tutoring , but it's smart anyway..
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

WIth the Privacy setting, is it possible to add a third category called "non blocked people"? I think this will fix lots of problems ...

The two current categories are "All members" and "Only my friends", and to the best of my understanding, either one will solve Jojo's problem ... but this (new) third category would help her to block not only the person but also the PM from this person ... but it will not prevent her from receiving PM from strangers who might become her friends later, and not necessarily to be added to her friends list ...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    hey man that's a bad example indeed,hahhaha
    coz i really like 麻辣串 and hate McDonald's and KFC stuff ~...
    but for the post i really don't think it worths an admin's action which would overwhelm that man,haha
    jst let it be
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... been kind of crazy and lazy, so I have not had a chance to get back to you (Sofia)... sorry about that ...

So you really like your 麻辣串... if that's the case, being the sensible person that you are, would you actually go to McDonalds or KFC to ask for it? My guess is not ...

However, if some idiot(s) who also likes 麻辣串, but keep going back to McDonald's or KFC, what do you think they should do?

You can assume that they had already said "no", perhaps more than once, but these are very special idiots and they dont take "no" for an answer ...

So obviously, there are "holes" (or gaps) with the privacy on this site, you might welcome it and dont mind it at all, but there are those who thinks different ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.