Discussion » Nonsense » Working for others

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    Although it is imperative to get job experience and accumulate knowledge. We all know that we will never make it rich working for anyone else.

I look around everywhere I have been, in many countries, and see all my friends and so many others who hustle and bustle, toil and struggle making money for someone else. And also dealing with such traffic issues and high rents or mortgage payments.

one has to stop and think.....what the fuck is wrong with this system? It doesn't work.

So, if you were able to open a company what would it be?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    I think that a company of usurers and lenders, also known as Bank. There isn´t nothing more beatiful that gain money with the misery, desperation and greed of others
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Dont worry the big minds of capitalism thought a solution for this, you can read something of Adam Smith (Professor of Ethics) or F.Hayek (reading this author your scruples will be calm), but my favourite is Bernard Mandeville and his ¨The Fable of the bees¨, yep. Follow these guys, if your a son of bitch in the bussiness, your actions do grow up the common good. Is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don´t believe in fools like Karl Marx or J.S. Mill
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    I forget, God bless the plusvalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.