Discussion » Nonsense » Fake Describtions

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    if u are looking for sex partners, or ONS please don't add me.
    Leave ur sex talk messages out of my inbox

You Girls are lying...don't blind fold us that thats not what u are looking for...and u like it....just admit it....
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    bullshit , i think only who cant find partners or cant happy with their relationship that like post such a topic here~~~~and only u want just sex~~o sucks u~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    if u didnt write such description stay away from this
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    only failure poor man will continue this topic~~so let see excepted so special U!who will be next~~~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Ciara!!! Chill. I didnt expect this topic to be so sensitive to you...unless this is the effects of "thruth hurts" theory. otherwise u can just relax....
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    funny
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    thats why its still under nonesense and not in the making sense category....
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    sex is hot,isn't it~~in every way
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    thumbs up SistaJ
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    wow !!! an amazing topic under nonsense,, i can simply say this is what they try to do not revealing the truth by faking their says or descriptions....so i am just urging all of those who are under this theme , and they bloody cover our eye with black plastics..not see the fact,, they must just come out and feel free to express their selves no body have no right to trouble other people's expressions.... girls if this is the case , wipe off the sweat on your face....tell what you want straight away!!! big hands for Sista J .... she is open up!!
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    it should read I"'m not interested in sex unless your hot as fuck" Women are just picky and want everyone to think they dont give it up. Unless some guy like Brad Pitt comes along then they cant keep their legs closed. They dont give a shit about personality
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    ok white knight.........
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    are we in the Church?
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    where are the girls voices?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    we dont need their voices because they will ofcourse deny the truth....and they will get support from fellow pretenders (male counterparts
    )
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    where is the word ALL in my description? u should read it again....and it is just directed to those who does it....thats why i said YOU girls are lying and i even supported my direction by telling Ciara to stay away from this forum if she did not write that on her describtion....its very simple...once again if u see the word ALL as part of the Generalization u are saying then come here and behead me because i have offended half of the 7 billion people u are talking about....
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    man dont make yourself sensitive ,, we talk about everything...thats why we have this forums for us to express ourselves, like i said before... of course i understand your point...but this is not up to that extent ,, where you pictured it at....and my question is why cant you give examples for white people? is it because this topic was posted by a black or what?
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    ok white knight stop trying to score points with women
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    And you Josh, maybe you should start trying to!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    okay now i am directing this to you Thorstan..I also think u are trying to score points with women now....Like Josh said
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    nah im not fake i dont say things i dont mean
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    The "You girls.." part came after i mentioned the 2 point at the begining which speciafically came from a bunch of girls that are acting not acording to what they have mentioned in their describtion...i am sure there are other girls that wrote similar statements or statements of the same nature and they probably meant it but for these ones which turned out to be many....i am right and somehow u also believe what i am saying ...u only got a fear that i might be generalizing here.....in that case u are wrong
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    TonyDice wrote;

"This thread is merely thoughtless hate mongering and frankly should be treated as such. Replace the words "foreigner" with "blacks" Vincent, and you might understand just how puerile (at best) this exercise of yours is"

Thorstan Fries wrote;

"What if I said all black people love to listen to rap. Or all black people are womanizers. These statements might be true in some instances, but that doesn't mean you can make sweeping generalizations about an entire race"

I can quote at least 5 more instances.

Why do you always have to play the black card. Are you really that creatively challenged and not able to use more appropriate examples in your arguments? Are you really that much aware of someones color to the extent that you just can't see him as a person/poster? Makes me wonder what type of people are lingering on the forums on WLIB. Just a thought.

Mr. Fries this is a forum, with people from all walks of life sharing their views. You are bound to get offended by something, somewhere. Take it like I take my Tequila, with a pinch of salt and a slice of lemon. Otherwise join the debate society.

Anyways...Anybody that claims to not looooooove sex is either the biggest liar ever or has something seriously wrong with him/her and should seek medical attention. Women that write stuff like that I find horribly arrogant. News Flash, Not Everybody Wants to Get in Your Pants! I have no problem with any woman looking for nothing but friendship, but let people know in a civil manner - don't post it in your profile. All that tells me is; oh I've been sexually propositioned by a guy or two now I have this insane idea in my head that everybody wants to fuck me - please sister, get a life.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    it was all clear and its still clear...dont always be mr judge when u see some one posting something on a public forum
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I just remembered this morning about this particular guestbook I came across on the weekend ... this girl is very pretty, of course ... someone with a Chinese (or Asian) appearance asked her in the guestbook for MSN (or QQ?), her reply was "I dont use chatting tool" or "I dont chat online" ... and then a foreigner asked for her MSN, not only she gave it, she did not even bother to hide it ... hahaha ... such hypo ...

... by the way, it is funny how my mind works best when I was minding my own biz ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... which part? This thread? This girl I mentioned? Or the fact that my mind works best in the toilet?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and I just feel the urge to go again ...
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    why do you always notice those things??
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    who?
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    the poster
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    ya ok thorstan how many lies did you tell her to get her to sleep with you.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    lol.......and @ Sista J, Maybe i am just too observative..or I just want people to be a bit real or atleast be able to accept Reality
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    that's interesting...real is real,u think u can change them??
    futher more,who doesn't like sex??
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    me!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Dear bunch of potential rapers, when a woman say that she doesn´t want something, why must to be false, ¨no¨ is no. Don´t confuse your desire of fuck with the reality,
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    u don;t like sex?saibo???lol
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Saibo is just another Worf inside the sheep's skin....LOL...so who is fooling who here?...I dont really need to change them..J...but just to show them how much they are fooling themselves and I can see that...so probably they must change strategies on how to hide their desires but why do they have to hide them if the bottomline remains that they do love sex just like any other normal person?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Of course, just like when a woman says she doesn't want to have chocolate cake.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    U see here they come again...the likes of Adolfos....Hahahahaha...they wont stop and they will always try find ways to defend themselves....but the truth is just the truth
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Sista, Sorry, I clearly noticed you were hitting on me last time and know you had high hopes to visit my bed, but it's just not my thing ;-P
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    why do ppl need to hide their desires???and how could u know that they are hiding??ok,now I'm gonna change my description :if u wanna find sex-partner just fuck off,so there wil be have many ppl message me or add me or whatever if they have the same logic like you clever person.right?

@Saibo:I don't like chokolade cakes at all...but i love desert .
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Joder!!!!!!!!!!! you must to be very happy in your life, .... so when a woman say you no, really she is in love for you?? crazy for your bones, for your smell, she only wants coger, joder, fuck with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!! I like your bonobo style of life, is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! so wild!!!!!!!! grrrrr!!!!!!!

I will give you the key, you wrote ¨if u are looking for sex partners, or ONS please don't add me. (this is the important thing) Leave ur sex talk messages out of my inbox¨
    The women have sexual partners and ONS, yeah, thats truth, but I cant believe that they want this using a website, this behavior is more the style of loser men. Again for see the truth, don´t put your desires inside.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Oi!!! u should read carefully through what i said AGAIN especially things I said Yesterday
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    @adolfo:u absolutely don't know me,how long have u been this site??lmao~~
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    I'm not always staring at you!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    yeh yeh I will study your words, now i have time
    I only tell you that you have bad fame here, and no for the forum, if no for your PMs. In three times, stories about your ¨deeds¨ appeared talking with my friends. so...mmm be yourself tio!!!!, be happy !!!! but later don´t cry and say that the world hates you or the people is racist

@Sista J. I don´t believe u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.