Discussion » Nonsense » Dream Job

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    If that is really possible. What is yours?

1. Bed tester
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    2. Professional motorcycle racer

since I already dabbled in that and am obviously not fast enough to be a pro...

3. Judge of a cocksucking competition
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    5. Condom Tester

6. Stay at Home Parent
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    There isn't any "best job", the best situation is that you can switch to any area you are interested in at any time.

Jon, I'm sure you'll get bored within one year of less if being a judge of a bj competition, then quit with a permanent inpotence, haha. Diminishing marginal utility~
  • 爱米粒Emily
    Astaroth wrote: paid to post messages.

Seriously? That's your fantasy? Being a Wu Mao?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Or Mr. 50cents :D
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Da Fan, naturally it would be a part time or weekend job. hahahaha

How about the guy who invents the new trends that all the young people love? I have lots of great ideas. Like a combination T-shirt / dual CD player where the discs are spinning right where your breasts are located and the music blasts out the front and side, so you can always have a theme song playing wherever you go...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    hostess business, but must be in Ginza.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    it becomes lackluster at best when it comes to a job...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Lottery game winner would be a cool job
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I would love to be one of the elite, undefeated gladiators, waging glorious battle in the Colosseum, doomed to die the life of a slave but sullied and battled hardened through years of hand-to-hand combat with my fellow gladiators.

I'd have a panther as my sidekick too, and we would collectively kick ass.
  • Pernille Nordlie
    Jon Gu..sounds like a lot of lonely night in a sell..+ your technically someone biatch.. I'd stick to the Trend Inventor..

I always thought Filmstar was cool cause u get taught how to fight with swords, kungfu, drive cars and loadsa cool stuff..
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Actually, I think that a lot of the gladiators lived almost glamorously like heroes, and their owners would buy them wine and whores to wet their tongues and their cocks. Or maybe I'm just watching too many TV shows hahahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    There's a UIUC Alumni network in Beijing? Really?

Yeah, I'm in Chicago area right now, real close to Schaumburg, but used to live downtown too at Presidential Towers, right on Madison and HWY 90.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Was in Beijing from November 2009 until just last week. Planning on moving back in August as I've been accepted to Tsinghua Uni for grad school for computer science starting in September. Would be glad to meet up when I get back in town.

PS, I'm actually more from St. Louis than Chitown, only moved to Chicago after college. Guess that makes me even more of a blasphemer...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Is anybody familiar with the Lonely Planet TV show Pilot Guides? I'd like to do what the hosts of that show did-get paid to travel and report on my experiences.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Not familiar but that reminds me of something similar. Anthony Bourdain in No Reservations. God that guy is a lucky bastard!
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    @vicent u'll be a dead man if u work 8 hours a day
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    when I was in college,I thought being a copywriter would be my dream job,and its only a job now.singer and author were also 2 of my ideas,as long as I tried to sing or write for a living,they r just gone.well...those 2things i have not tried yet,could always be my DREAM job fr dreaming abt.

piano teacher,n yoga instructor
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    It will be more like a "work-for-1minute-rest-for-1hour" kinda job. Ever heard of the 1minute man? haha
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    no work for other person, no work for money, not be like a slave working 10 hours for a wage. ¨Siesta¨ under the trees
    Like spanish, I claim my right to laziness

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.