Discussion » Dating & Romance » Women, the cause of all trouble.

• COOL 凉快
    COOL 凉快 wrote:
    I think it was because of the love of a woman that there is death and man is suffering. The worst of all is that he is suffering to please a woman. Women are known to have done many grave things, like bringing death to the world, Delaila betraying Samson, Lots wife looking behind and turning into a pillar of salt, Lots daughters raping their father, the list is endless. Do we need to love them and give them our all?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Well, I certainly won't try to reproduce with you after you've gotten rid of all the women.
  • Simon Frederic
    Lilith was cool-
    If you do not fancy women- there are a lot of other options offered. Just hang around gongti west street in the evening.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Delilah - nice topical reference there
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think understanding is a problem to many people here. The simple question was, " Do we need to love them and give them our all?" This does not mean that we should not love them. The question is " Do we need to give them our all if in Love?" So Peter, Astaroth and Jon Gu, you need to revise your skills of comprehension. The examples where clear enough to show you how women can be traitors. And thus the issue is Love them, but it is very risky to give your all.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Astaroth, at that point you don't reboot, you get a new one!
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    同意
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Why so many swords? I will never abuse anyone here, and though i come from the jungle, my tongue is always civil. I THUS WITHDRAW THIS TOPIC FROM NOW ON. Anyone who comments about it will be more foolish than the ones that commented about it before.
  • Børge Notkevich
    Love us, hate us, can't live without us.
    Though ame goes for man
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I am now officially more foolish than myself!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I like trouble. I'll munch Pandora's box any day.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    no we don't need to be loved with your all
    go love men and animals with your all,that won't bother u anymore
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Last one to the gloryhole is a rotten egg!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... cool, dude, what happened? Sounds like some woman had broken your heart, or are you in the middle of some "domestic disturbance", e.g. wife Vs mother, or GF Vs mother?
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Cool has lost his cool.
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    lies... women are inferior, everybody knows that! all the books with the word from the man in the sky say so
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    In what universe do you live in where men and women are equal? Women are far more beautiful than men! Even most women will agree to that. And I'm pretty sure I have a bigger dick than most of you women out there. Well, unless you're from Thailand, then who knows...
  • Huihui
    Huihui wrote:
    Men also
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... still staying with the topic, but let's talk about the most important woman of everyone's life ... would anyone like to talk about the most embarassing moment caused by your mother?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh Geez. Men are the protagonist thus far in all of the worlds many troubles. I have not heard of women starting wars, pushing forth foreign policies of power politics, causing mass genocide, or colonizing and killing aboriginals.

Hmmmm it sounds like someone likes to blame women for man's stupidity.

They give life and nurture it. I cannot live without women. If I was in a world without women I would be extremely distraught.

I think if you love a woman then yes you should give her all of your love.

Biblical examples of women as traitors are all bullshit. Those are just examples of men who did stupid shit and passed off the blame on women or viewed something bad as happening as an omen that women are evil. What a bunch of dumb assholes those guys who wrote the bible were.

Ok back to reality. Men need women. If you want to keep a self respecting woman then you better love her with everything you have. I am taken classes on women studies that explore the depths of misogyny and how men keep women in a constant state of fear through rape, control, and masculine ideals. With thoughts like that the only woman you will be able to have will have to be messed up in the head and subscribe to your twisted ideals. I hope there are none that fall for it.
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    haha I'm glad Peter noticed I was just kidding :-P

Although I think men are women are very different in many ways, I think we're different to complement each other... But of course, just like anything in life, we have to suffer some to get the best of anything... same with a partner of the other sex (or of the same for some I suppose...). But now on that I do agree with you... it would just be easier if we didn't need that complement and could just live without them... and them without us... then we could avoid all the trouble.. and so could they... but then we'd all be missing out on some of the most beautiful things in life!
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Women make the world go round!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ...

One thing that the Chinese and western have in common, is degrading female in the history books for bringing down (or at least causing disruption to) an empire ...

I talked about relationship in the forum and to a few people before, and one word that Diego said is the key, "compliment" ... good match is not about finding an exact twin, but one that can compliment each other in some ways, e.g. food, activities etc ...

Off topic... again? Hee hee ... sorry ...

Oh, but women does make my head spin around ...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    no woman, no human
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... let's hypothesise that "women brings forth trouble", then perhaps the question becomes "why are men looking for trouble" ... I believe in freedom of choice, and guys could always stay away from women if they dont want trouble ... so the hypothesis cannot be true ...
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    can u live without girls?? how to discrib your mom?
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    women just go after douches anyway they cry when the douche they are fucking is fucking 10 other women also and never picks the nice guy who wont cheat on them fuck women and their drama
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Your last girlfriend made you a pretty angry man when she left for that douche....
  • №❶ Passioη
    I agree.... BUT..

women can still make your day in someway, especially if the women are selected by me - for you. Forget about all the bad things you went through, those were bad girls.

New girls just came into Beijing, if you want - just contact me. Cheers
  • Åse Marie Strand
    Oh my F****n G-D. Are you f****n serious. I am so offended by this post it isn't even funny. Like seriously. Blaming women on all the problems that men have is such bulls*** and I can't even formulate words to express my disgust with such backwards logic. EVE WAS F**king FRAMED! I guess you can go ahead and use your backwards Bible-totting logic to try and defend your argument, but I suggest you take your foot out of your mouth first.

Signed, one bad bitch who refuses to be blamed for your f***king issues!
  • wrote:
    Trash thread!
    hehe

"I am so offended by this post it isn't even funny."
    I agreed, they only care about their own feelings.
  • Åse Marie Strand
    PS...how many girls do you hear about raping their fathers these days? F***ing ridiculous!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.