Discussion » Beijing Life » apartment needed

• wrote:
    I'm looking for a room(i can't hire a whole one,lol)around 15㎡...the price is under 1600 each month,have to be near BFSU.if you have any informed sources,just let me know and message me,thanks=)
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    aww... I have exactly a room like that for rent... but it's in Wudaokou... although bus 355 goes by here, which I think goes towards BFSU?...
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    hmm,tell me more details,like how's ur apartment??how much per month?how many ppl do u live??well~~~
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    When are you looking to move Jio? If you aren't planning to move until August, I might be looking for a roommate starting around that time, after August 20, but I'll also be in Wudaokou near the subway station I believe.

Haven't decided if I want to live alone or with a roommate yet though.
    It's a small 2 bedroom apartment inside of the mining and science university (矿大). The apartment is a 14th floor, with elevator running 24/7. The apt. is kind of small, but all the furniture is pretty nice, and most importantly the bathroom is nice. Price per month is 1600 and that has everything included (including 2mb internet). There's a supermarket, few shops, restaurants, haircutting places, etc. within a 2-3 minute walk.. at night they have chuanr really close as well... It's about a 15 minute walk from the subway station and a 5 minute walk from 林业大学 bus station (110, 355, 913, and a few others)
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    lol~~·sounds great,but i only need to hire a room lasting half a year,cause at September lots of my friends will be back to BJ...then rent a complete apartment to live together,probably only near by line4....that's awesome!!

ps:i guess live with friends is more much fun(probably u can ask yuki to join you,lol),i can't suffer to live alone,that's killing me!=(I'll be afraid
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    there's nothing related with 林业大学or矿大.I'm study at BFSU..haha
    15 minutes walk to subway??I'd rather to take a taxi....i just hate walk and even 15 minutes!is it 华清嘉园?
    nope... it's just inside 矿大.... I guess it could sort of count as 东王庄.. The most convenient is having a bicycle... But I say 15 mins as in from the time you're leaving the apartment to the time you're inside the station... if you're interested in checking it out let me know! o btw, the room has a TV as well
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    I can't message you on msn any more....weird

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.