Discussion » Music » I like Jazz more

• Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Jazz is fluent,affluent.

Just play with Feeling.With your heart,your soul.

Lap up your cell of art,injoy the melody

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    Jazz is full of playful ideas and methods, it's a different way to deal with things. I like too.
  • Børge Notkevich
    Jazz is one of the most expressive type of music out there :) Love Jazz!
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    Love jazz...
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    me too, jazz:)
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Beside ROCK,Jazz is my No.1 ! =)
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    hey, ppl. since we all love Jazz. maybe we should some time all go to a jazz bar. there's a CD Jazz coffee near san yuan qiao i think.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    I'd prefere East Shore or occactionally Jianghu Bar.

btw, check out my small jazz portal, still need to add a lot there.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    jazz.rockinchina.com
  • G
    G wrote:
    Jazz CD Bar...
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    cool, i didnt know there's a website. very useful.
    i do listen to CRI ALL THAT JAZZ. when that show first started, it didnt get good comments and i think it's because it takes time for ppl to get used to a new rythem. at least it took me some time. but now i start to really love it.
    i hope that website can group ppl together. info about open mic jazz night or any jazz dance events happenning in beijing would be great:)
    keep up the good work:)
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    oh! every tuesday evening there is an evening jazz in club le zazou!
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    i m always there! i perform... eheh u should all come...
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    thats cool! i'll pass it on to other swing friends.i live so close too
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    right now i m too busy to update the Jazz portal with new contents but i found a helper and we hope to launch updates in mid May. I will also contact all important Jazz locations to send me gig updates regulary.

Locations worth to check out is East Shore Jazz Cafe (with live Jazz at week ends)
  • BeijingDaze
    BeijingDaze wrote:
    Check out Mademoiselle and her French Gypsy Jazz... she's one hell of a show and guaranteed good times. I got a couple of her songs on my blog for a limited time so get them if you like Jazz, it's good stuff ( but in French)
  • Eric Tao
    Eric Tao wrote:
    i play jazz , and i teach jazz.
    see my stuff out here
    http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3442180o0p0.html
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    Oh!, just stop to play at le zazou every tuesday... they changed of boss, and change of policy, they are assholes. Last time, i went there to perform, i talked with the new manager before the performance, asked him about the salary, to be sure to get my money at the end of the show. He said no problem, u will have. So, we performed, and at the end they said, they didn t have cash, we cannot pay u. I thought that s it s not possible that in kind of place they don t have the cash. Finally, they gave us half of the money. I was upset, first time in beijing that people steal me. So, don t go to this place, and don t perform there, they are not honest! assholes! Zazou SB!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.