Discussion » Travel » travel to pingyao county -a unesco site in shanxi

• Congconglee
    Congconglee wrote:
    i am plaing to go to shanxi province for a culture exploring trip in the coming all souls' day holiday(4.3-4.5). if anyone is also interested, welcome to join.

leaving beijing -3rd Apirl morning train to taiyuan, the capital of shanxi province
    about 3 hours on the train, arrive taiyuan and visit jin ci ( the temple for the local Jin people)
    afternoon taking bus or train to pingyao, about 1 and half hour.
    pingyao county, a unesco heritage site, for more information, check the link below or search for pingyao(平遥古城)in google.

stay at pingyao for a night, visit the old city in the second day.
    go for wang's grand courtyard (王家大院) an accient chinese house which is half hour away from pingyao couty. if anyone wanna to check some montain views, there are also very famous buddist montain around.

day 3, back to beijng and have a good rest, prepare for the coming busy week.

just a rough plan, more information about the sites, u can simply google it.

ur questions and inquiries are most welcomed.
    leave me a message on weliveinbeijing or mail me to :

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    gosh!!! Why don't contact me!!! I planed to go there...but finanlly drop the plan for some reasons...

And now planning a trip of Meri Snow mountain in the end of April....how about you, my gal. I lost my cell phone....PM me....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.