Discussion » Nonsense » The most racist White People

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Germans? French? Spanish? Italians? Americans? Canadians?
    simple question expects complex answers..... :)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Martians!

Stupid questions expects stupid answers!
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    OH come on boys, unveil that cover, let the beasts come out! hahahaha
  • wrote:
    Astaroth wrote:
    “I've seen no more racism in America than I see in China.
    People are the same all over the world. They suck!!”

One difference, the people in China will not attack you.
    If you are black, you will attacked in Russia and some countries.
    Also, some racist in U.S. will use violence to show racism.
    That does not happened in China.

There is no law in China discriminate other races, but there are in U.S..

• wrote:
    Peter 卫环琅 ,

Do you refer to the Uighur and some Tibetan use violence against other peoples?
    Yes, that's true.

But no one purposely attacks you because you are a foreigner in China.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Sun said: "There is no law in China discriminate other races, but there are in U.S.."

Sun, which law in US? Tell me the name.

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Peter you are wasting your time with this Sun fellow. He lives in a totally different world.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    No, no one does that yet, because immigration is not an issue in China for now. There are too few foreigners for chinese people to focus any kind of hate on them. I really wonder how that situation will evolve over the next 20 years.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Sun

I remember a time a few years back when all the Black Guys got rounded up in Sanlitun and beaten to the floor by the Police. That's the same kind of racism we've seen in the UK. Look up the Brixton Riots in 80's London. Most agree it happened because of the racist attitudes of the Police.

I've seen a gang of Chinese beat a black guy a few weeks ago in Sanlitun and my chinese friend said they were calling him the equivalent of "Black Nigger" in Chinese.

I also got attacked in Hebei just around the time of the Tibet riots by some Drunk Chinese Guys shouting "Fuck BBC" and "Fuck CNN" after a heated discussion of the issues in a local bar.

Beijing is generally a safer City than most which is why you probably don't see much but it happens everywhere - My country and yours
  • wrote:
    You even do not know the anti-Chinese law?

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%8E%92%E5%8D%8E%E6%B3%95%E6%A1%88

http://www.chinanews.com.cn/hr/hr-mzhrxw/news/2010/02-26/2140301.shtml

It is easy to see these news, I just wonder so many people are ignorant about history.

There are still discriminations specially against Chinese, the immigrant quota of Chinese is still limited compared other countries and people. Especially, for those coming from mainland China.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Maria, he might refer to affirmative action which is a set of laws to help people from different minorities to get seats in schools, jobs ...

Can't tell you more about it, but it's definitely based on the race.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Coñooooooooooooo!!!! Spanish and Italian?? now, we are considered white-people for the pure-pale-men, wow, that´s nice !!!!! all these years feeling that our skins weren´t enough white for be a pure white man.
  • wrote:
    Richard O'Connell,

I do not know the reason that the police beat those black people, I just know the police beat Chinese as well, there is no color difference in their eyes. When you talk about human rights, you may find many examples for you, but it only proves China is not strictly a country under the rule of law

You said you are beaten because of the slander by BBC and CNN, that's cool, if i was there, I would beat you too. That' is not related with racism.

I think you have the brain to differentiate the reasons behind those matters.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Sun, you don't need to tell anyone they're ignorant just because their knowledge is different from yours. Do you really think we know about all the laws in each and every country?

No need to be so arrogant

By the way, those laws are immigration control laws, they exist in EVERY country. Sure they're not pretty laws, but everyone has them.
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Adolfo, where comes the Spanish and Italian talk? hahah WHY do some people want to be white yet go get tan at the same time????
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Sun, that law was abolished long time ago, and your link said that too.

• wrote:
    Peter 卫环琅 ,

haha, I do not think that 's racism.
    What you wrote is just a common matter that Chinese people will also experience.

I think you are smarter to differentiate the racism with some criminal case。
    there are underworld in China, therefore, I never go to bar or such places, because I do not want to cause trouble for myself.
  • wrote:
    Does Africa Know A Song Of Me - Maria wrote: Posted 44 seconds ago Sun, that law was abolished long time ago, and your link said that too.

Interesting, the law existed in history, you can not use one sentence to neglect it. I have to say you are such naive.
    顺便说,我已经说了,现在移民美国,从中国大陆的配额依然低于别的国家,真本身就是歧视,除非你不懂什么叫做歧视。
  • wrote:
    Peter,

"You know what the police were thinking, Sun?"

I believe all common Chinese understand the unwritten rules in China.
    That's why some of us say the real bad guys are those police.
    That' why Mr. Boxilai use iron hand to regulate those police in SIchuan province.
    I believe you knew the news.
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Sun, America is the MOST RACIST country in the world, they are so racist that they separate themselves into "Irish Americans, Italian Americans..." and within the Asian community, there is Little Korea, Chinatown, Little Japan....

America is a VERY VERY segregated society with the only interest to make Money have More Sex. THey divide themselves into colors, classes, and religions.
    Jews control and media and finance while whites control the services and military. USA is built upon racism and the same time, the idea of Freedom. Therefore, there is NO wonder USA are racist against Chinese not to mention China is becoming quite a competitor to them
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I quite get the feeling that Sun getting in a discussion is the Godwin Point of those forums
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Sun, because you said " There is no law in China discriminate other races, but there ARE in U.S.." (not there were) Can you understand the difference between "Are" and "Were"? Thanks!

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Obama will not fix the problem, the Racism in USA and USA citizens carry with them will be even more severe, so the question is: WHY THE FUCK do anyone wants to go live there? when all they have to offer is Nothing to do and Ignorant racism in the Midwest and South, adding Money driven pimping and Violent Racism on the two Coasts.
    "USA is an experiment, and failed experiment." and SUN, you really shouldnt care too much about racism against the Chinese or something, the Chinese deserve to be treated that way will take these racism. The Ones that dont deserve this racism will stand up and fight for themselves, and be strong and successful.
    World works in such ways. so you need to shut up once a while and learn.
  • wrote:
    I am not grammar teacher.
    There are (yes, it is are) still discrimination against Asian in U.S..

Bo not behave like you are cosmopolitan to show how friendly you are to foreigners, I just talk about facts, not concept or ideology.

You can look at this news or you can Google 亚裔联盟集会吁政府拨款公平对待
    http://news.xinhuanet.com/overseas/2009-04/24/content_11249902.htm

If you can not understand, do not let me explain to you.
    Equality is not just slogan, it should be actions.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Sun said: "顺便说,我已经说了,现在移民美国,从中国大陆的配额依然低于别的国家,真本身就是歧视,除非你不懂什么叫做歧视。”

“据美国《侨报》报道,2008年共有8万中国人获得美国绿卡,4万中国人入籍美国,中国成为旅美外国移民的主要输出国。”

“墨西哥19万人获美国绿卡,位居第一;中国8万零271人,占7.3%,比上年增加3600多人,排名第二;以下为印度、菲律宾、古巴、多米尼加、越南、哥伦比亚、韩国。“

http://news.sohu.com/20090331/n263111529.shtml
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    Well... sorry but I consider your initial statement racist already... You're labeling any race not distinctly black or Asian as white. Also, you're assuming other countries are more racist than in China.... Sorry to break it to you but people are racist all over the world... Chinese are EXTREMELY racist... that usually they won't do anything against foreigners is because most are pussies... but there's definitely foreigners that get beat or harrassed simply for being foreigners, and when police come they side with the Chinese... it happens all the time.

Actually, despite my dislike for the U.S. I find it to be one of the countries with the most accepting people regarding both class and race... but of course there are still problems.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Sun

"I do not know the reason that the police beat those black people, I just know the police beat Chinese as well, there is no color difference in their eyes. When you talk about human rights, you may find many examples for you, but it only proves China is not strictly a country under the rule of law"

Read up on the Brixton Riots please do.

The reason all the Black Guys were wounded up and most White / Chinese were not on that night was because of the colour of their skin. Many of those Black Guys were innocent people. Black people are more likely to be Drug Dealers in the eyes of the law. This is common in many countries including my own. These Guys were clearly beaten because of the colour of their skin. Don't get defensive about your country. Just accept that making blanket statements like "But no one purposely attacks you because you are a foreigner in China." is clearly not right.

"You said you are beaten because of the slander by BBC and CNN, that's cool, if i was there, I would beat you too. That' is not related with racism. I think you have the brain to differentiate the reasons behind those matters."

Firstly I'll ignore the juvenile playground flame bait in that statement and remain courteous.

None of my chinese friends who were arguing on my side got attacked. I clearly got attacked because I was a foreigner. Clearly these guys hadn't actually read the full coverage of events going on in the west and simply saw the selective few that were being broadcasted by your media.
  • wrote:
    Rocco->Russell ,

"so the question is: WHY THE FUCK do anyone wants to go live there? "
    It is not a rational question to racism does not exist in U.S., the real answer is U.S. is rich, even the unemployed can ask for 1700$ from the government to live a good life, which is impossible in China and you can not expect it to achieve in a short time.

it is a good question, because it shows you are such a son of bitch. You consume those goods from China, but the workers in the factory only get small salary, in some sense, you are accomplice to those "血汗工厂". Why don't you do something to help those people? But talk about stupid ideology all the time?

So, Russell, I have to say, some of you are son of bitch, you are hypocritical.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Great, another SUN shouts abuse at everyone thread.

See you later WLIB, I might bother to stop by next week.
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Niggers, spicks, chinks, eskimos, crackers, rednecks, turkeys, japs, aborigines, paks 'n arabs.. we all come from Africa, adapted to the environment. The closer to the sun (equator) the darker the skin, which is just one of many examples of adaptions.

I think the only reason such names came along I guess is from the ability to recognize yourself in the mirror and the people around you, and see that a person from another part of the world is different from what you know as normal. And with a lack of scientific explanations on why this person is different, you start making up your own.

Like back in the days when they discovered that black people's brains are smaller and concluded they are less intelligent. FAIL.

In today's modern society, there's no justification for being racist.

However, I wouldn't blame a jungle tribe for thinking I'm the white devil if i showed up as the first white person ever. But that's not a modern society :-)
  • wrote:
    Does Africa Know A Song Of Me - Maria,

http://www.chinanews.com.cn/hr/hr-mzhrxw/news/2009/12-09/2007546.shtml
    自己去看新闻,并且请区分所谓中国人从哪里去的,有本身就拿到非美国国籍的华裔,也被叫做中国人(Chinese),请看清楚我说的:从中国大陆的配额依然低于别的国家。
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    hahaha Sun, I am not American...hahahhahaa but maybe you too, are a son of a bitch....maybe bitches? hahahahhaa
  • wrote:
    Peter,

Very good, I can give you a full report about Human rights in U.S. given by Chinese government, I wish you can prove how ridiculous it is.

http://www.hbcnc.edu.cn/Site/html/news/769_7205.html
    hmmm I would never take any account coming from any government to be the truth...
  • wrote:
    Diego Fernandez

"hmmm I would never take any account coming from any government to be the truth..."
    Are you the same attitude to your government?
  • Marlene Sannes
    When Racist will get off ?
    i hate it !!
    yeah... I don't agree with any form of government or control.... I know it's needed for the masses, anarchy would never work.. but I consider myself to be able enough to decide on my own what I should or shouldn't do...

All governments, or power entities for that matter, will always hold back information that they deem dangerous to their power... That's why I like independent media, they can do their own research and present full information.. however often times they don't have access to the information... That's specially so in certain more controlled countries.
  • wrote:
    Peter,

"If I were Chinese, this incident would never have happened."
    I have to say, you are ignorant.
    Do you know "酒托 饭托 茶托", it is just blackmail way, it is criminal activities, many Chinese experienced.

http://wartr.blog.hexun.com/12185688_d.html
    Look at the blog written by Chinese people.
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    BOY I knew this kinda question would arouse people's fire! I KNEW IT!
    hahaha
  • wrote:
    ‘but I consider myself to be able enough to decide on my own what I should or shouldn't do...“

It is you, not most stupid people in this world, who are easy to be instigated by the media.

"independent media"
    Are you daydreaming? there is no such thing on earth, we have to be realistic.

I am hungry, I will back after I have my lunch.
    well... it's a dumb topic... "who's worse, you, him, her, them, or that.... but let's not talk about me"
    actually no... I try purposefully to stay away from news, TV, advertisement... if something important enough happens I'll let someone tell me about it and I will take whatever is said with a grain of salt... if it seems like it could directly affect my interests I will look up on it in as many different places as to gather all points of view and create my own..
  • wrote:
    Peter,

It is not violent racist against you.
    It is criminal activities against all of us.
    They just want to blackmail you.

By the way, why do you like visiting Houhai and other bar streets?
    I have to say those places are full with criminals and ugly things you can experience.

Next time, you' better find a common restaurant or places to enjoy your dinner.
    You'd better find a Chinese accompanying you and learn to protect yourself.
  • wrote:
    Peter,

"What you fail to acknowledge is that your original comment ("in U.S. will use violence to show racism. That does not happened in China.") is wrong."

there are no KKK, Russian skinheads and other organized racists in China, we only have the government who control this country.

You said you were attacked, I can clearly say that it is criminal activity against you.
    Just take care next time, you can not expect all people are like me, just argue with you, some of them will attack you because they can not blackmail you.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Nothing is organized in China, there's no reason racism would be the exception hahaha!
  • wrote:
    赛博 - Saibo wrote:

"Nothing is organized in China, there's no reason racism would be the exception hahaha!"

I agree with you, nothing is organized in China.
    just because they can't be publicly organized (because of government control) does not mean they don't exist...

Either way.. same thing if KKK or any organized racist movement commits actual acts of racism they are commiting just the same... a crime.. just a crime..

And what exactly is the "You'd better find a Chinese accompanying you" saying? hm....
  • wrote:
    If you think the racist is criminal, OK, just a crime.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Russell,
    Congrats on your troll thread.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    yeah, Sun is making a lot of money today thanks to you haha!
    well... I don't have very clear what you mean by racism... The idea that people are different because they are of a different race, or the idea that one race is superior to another, or people that actually hurt or harrass others based on their race...

Racism is a broad term.. and I think it's stupid to think people of a different race are different... But in culture there are many differences (culture, not race), which can make one think in a certain way or another... Everyone is entitled to their beliefs as long as they keep it to themselves... it's a shame that there are people that do choose to belief in race superiority or any of that crap... but that's something that happens all around the world... including China.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @Russell Italian and spanish can not be in the ranking of -The most racist White People-, cause our ancestors had a lot of sex with other races, we don´t seem from paleland, u know? look, for example, the spansih captain in ¨Master and Commander¨ hahaha this is the imagen of us for Hollywood.
    joder!!! some people say that I seem from Xinjiang, and still I don´t know if this is a good thing or bad. Im afraid of the summer and tan my skin :/ If not good be in the middle :P Te acaban lloviendo ostias por todas partes
    haha yeah... in Latin America iIm white, in the US I'm mexican, in China I'm from Xinjiang... or India.. or the middle East... And on the Internet what am i?
  • wrote:
    Peter,

"The point is that there is violent racism against foreigners in China, and you fail to acknowledge it. "
    I just wonder why there are wide rumors that foreigners in China were given excess national treatment? Would you like to be treated just like Chinese equally? That's is very important, because what you experienced or met are common matters happened for Chinese as well, I said many times, you foreigners can not expect too high, our common Chinese have realistic view about this country.

All of you emphasize "racism", what's your thought and definition about it?
    There are violence against foreigners, in the history, there was "义和团运动".

But I never thought what you experienced are special racism against you.
    I just know many white trash like you can get excess national treatment in China.
    Is it a wrong impression?

You complained and give me many examples, these examples show there are violence against foreigners, but what's the racism involved in these matters? Can you elaborate more to me?

I argued with all of you for long times, I found one thing some of you just want to live in China and took it for granted that China should act the same as the western countries? But can you tell me why we and our country should be the same as yours?

I have to state or say further that some of you do not identify with Chinese politics or culture, but I have to ask you why you come to China? If you can not find common ground between China and you, how can you expect you can stay peacefully with the people and things in this country?

Just like many Chinese immigrants complained their lives in other countries, I found one important thing: they do not like to identify other country's value and culture. That's why, when I talked with them and told them it is their own reasons, if you decide to live in other country, you'd better low down your expectation and try to communicate with local people.

The other thing is that some of you possess kind of invalid superiority and do not respect other countries traditional thinking, such as Xinjiang and Xizang, why some of you in a strong voice regard to interfere with other country's matter? Maybe you think you are not nationalist, but what you act is the same as nationalist. There is no wrong to be nationalist and to let you know what I think.

There are many complicated reasons behind these conflicts, you can say civilization conflicts or western centralization.

But as a common people, do you decide to do something under practical situation to change or just complain and show that I am wrong? Is it meaning to show that I am wrong?

Especially for kind of people like Richard, he said he can ask for 50 pounds from the government if he is unemployed, I just want to know whether he will give up his rights to be '犀利哥 ( Brother Sharp)" to prove he is not nationalist and so on.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    "Many white trash like you" yay we found our racist yoohooo let's all celebrate, music please!
  • wrote:
    ha, because I feel I have to say something true, why I and many other Chinese think you foreigners in China were given excess national treatment? Would you like to be treated just like Chinese equally?

White trash is a good word and a good song Darryl Lee Rush – White Trash Paradise.
    Still changing the subject...

You started a thread in a finger pointing and accusing way, and when people showed you that it's the same here you changed your arguments.... and now the discussion is going in a pointless direction.

The answer to your question is, people all over the world, no matter what race, are equally racist. It's pointless to argue about who is more or who is less. We are all accepting there is racism in our countries, but you still keep defending China trying to show there is no racism. In order to improve something you must first realize what's wrong with it....

Accept the facts, everybody is racist at some level.. including me and you.
    Also, it's not our fault Chinese choose to treat us foreigners so well... That's always boggled my mind and will continue to do so... no one to blame other than yourselves.
  • wrote:
    "Accept the facts, everybody is racist at some level.. including me and you."
    I already accept the facts, I just wonder why they think that can not happened in China.

" the discussion is going in a pointless direction."
    Of course not, you think you are discriminated, but I think I was discriminated for long and long time.

"I don't have very clear what you mean by racism... The idea that people are different because they are of a different race, or the idea that one race is superior to another, or people that actually hurt or harrass others based on their race..."
    I have the same confusion, my idea of racism is organized and deliberate hostility to other races.
  • wrote:
    "Diego Fernandez wrote: Posted 5 minutes ago Also, it's not our fault Chinese choose to treat us foreigners so well.."

my aim is to let people in China treat you the same as Chinese, because it will be more equal and humanistic
  • wrote:
    Peter,

You thought white trash is racist personal attacks?
    I believe you attack me far more that when you talked with other guys.

"I won't discuss this with you anymore."
    It depends on what is your motivation and actions.
    I never ask you to argue with me.

I accept the differences between different peoples and believe communication can enhance our mutual understanding. At the same time, more actions to change the world are needed than ideology discussion.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @Diego Fernandez, we can do a guetto here in Beijing hahaha
    ..... I'm out, pointless discussion.

Hope people learn to accept others despite their beliefs, race, background, etc...

Going to go listen to "Imagine" by John Lennon
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    mwahahahahaha

I want a small version of Sun as a pet.
  • wrote:
    Diego,

Wish one day you stay in China and accept a position with 2,000 RMB per month and do something good to this world, hehe

If anything are not in your interests or does not conform to your ideology, then it will be pointless discussion. It this right?
  • wrote:
    'I want a small version of Sun as a pet."
    I am racist and I do not like Frenchman, to your disappointed, hehe
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Even better!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Hey it's constructive for him, 5 mao per post he makes, he's just getting rich, then he'll change the world.

Maybe...
  • wrote:
    Peter,

What you said is juts one aspect of a problem.
    It is not a small problem and isolated one.

You have to admit you can not let other accept unfair treatment under the name of abstract ideology. It is a systematic evolution among this world.

Why Obama can intimidate Chinese and its government just because 2 million unemployed in U.S, but China has more than 200 million unemployed (including me), so what should we do? Why don't U.S. open its market to other country and export its technology to other country?

You can not discuss some problems isolated with me, because we all know it is an social-ecosystem that affect all aspects of our lives, there are no isolated social problems. You are not entitled to discuss the problem you want but refuse to admit other aspects of this world. Just like racism, it is just kind reflection social and economic situation of every society, you can not discuss it and do not connect this problem with other social and economic situation of this world.

You also can not forget that you are beneficiary under such situation, especially for those from developed world, you can not blindly talk about a matter to the exclusion of other things, that's commonsense. otherwise, it only shows how hypocritical you are.

I learnt "white trash" from you guys, you do not need to exaggerate its meaning.
    I do not show racism to you.

I already suggest all of you discuss in positive, constructive ways.
    And you should think with two-direction and not just unilaterally.
    That's why I wrote so long to let you know other's thinking.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yihaaa! You've just been credited 0,5元
  • wrote:
    Peter,

'positive benefits"
    Forget about it, if U.S. brought positive benefits not only to China but also to the whole world, that's right thing for U.S. to do to help this backward country.

I just want to remind you to accept that people really think differently, and we need time to better understand each other, you can not think unilaterally.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yeah do what I say, not what I do
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    China is a bastion of racism. Is it by choice. For the most part I say no. Racism is born from ignorance and ingnorance is born from lack of education or knowledge and old outdated traditions. There are many other variables that come into play as well.

I have been the target of many racist encounters here in China of which I will not elaborate.

People are people and there is no reason for people to be racist, sexist, homophobic or anything else other than their own stupidity.
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    The most is a person like you who raises such a topic.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    People who boast about the accomplishments of their ancestors typically haven't accomplished much on their own.
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    Sorry, also bear in mind that I am speaking of all other countries as well. Not just China. The specific things I meantioned about China were aimed at the statement "China is not racist" said earlier.

My point was that racism etc.. is based on a persons own stupidity and ignorance.

And it happens all over the world, there is no place that is exempt.
  • Albulena Imeri
    I rather like some racist jokes.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Chris,
    Individual beliefs amount to mere prejudice. Racism is prejudice wedded to the socio-political will to perpetuate it.

So who cares if some ignorant redneck says he hates niggers and spics? He disgraces himself as he says it. If he gets together with his unemployed shitheel buddies, donning white sheets and erecting burning crosses, then it's an issue. Luckily, the really hardcore white supremacists in America are geographically and socially isolated.

Now, when an educated person says things like "I'm not racist, but [black people are inferior]," then we've got a problem. And I've met far more educated and affluent Chinese people who have been quite willing to confide to me that they dislike black people and Muslims.

Racism in China is softer, but more persistent. Han people are as bad as whites in terms of cultural chauvinism.
  • Albulena Imeri
    Here's one:

You can't be a Real Country unless you have a Beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a Beer
    - Frank Zappa
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    Also US immigration and other countries immigration laws are made in conjunction with the other countries involved. It isn't just the destination countries that make the laws but the home country as well.

Chinese government also severely restricts emmigration.
  • Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:
    racist is all over the world...every country have racist people and have good people its simple!
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    U really wanted me to say?
    U bet Im safe here.

OK,SOME of Americans are really way too stuck up,racist even.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.