Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » So many events!

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    I get so many invites to events - I don't mind really but I just can't be arsed to go through and delete them every week. My flashing calendar icon loves pointing out there are loads of event but actually most of those are old.

Why don't you only count events that haven't passed yet. I might actually take more notice of that flashing Calendar Icon and check out what's going on then constantly ignoring my ever growing list of 65 events.

For events that have passed, it would be nice if you could neatly put them away somewhere out of the way, just to pull out on occasions when I'm feeling slightly nostalgic.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... show off :)
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Good idea, I'll write it down. No reason to keep expired events in the request page.

Oh, and a tip: Find out if the people that send you friend request works with event promoting before accepting their friend request ;)
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Yeah, really you can just check the "events" section of this website before you go out friday or sat. night and see whats going on around town. Its a lot better than just getting random crap in your mailbox.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Ole - That's the price I pay for my actual friends working in PR :(

Shane - Yah I usually do that, but it's nice to have a little reminder of the events I'm actually interested in attending.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.