Discussion » Nonsense » An inclination to perform kind, charitable acts

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    why do u have the name "weliveinbj"?
    probabely and basiclly means we live in the same surrounding so that there is possibility of having same topic to talk.or am i wrong?

and then why do u have to talk to people who live near u ?
    u can meet easily.if u wnat? or am i wrong?

and then why do u have to meet ?
    whatever it is,i just hope the website could advocate some charitable acts .......... like meet when one of us needs a favor.
  • Børge Notkevich
    haha, that's what PA services are for though
  • Z
    Z wrote:
    Pardon, if I just show my ignorance. But what does PA service stand for?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Personal Ads?
  • Børge Notkevich
    Personal Assistant
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Amber ... what exactly do you need help with? I am sure some of us would be able to help you if you can be more specific ...
  • Krister Thonerud
    No offense, but isn't that what friends are for? Favor giving is a reciprocal activity and usually facilitated by relationships with a stronger bond than of the online "oh, you wrote in my guestbook once" kind. Relationships with, for all intents and purposes, strangers online that happen to share a common interest of frequenting social websites may not be so generous with favors since a deeper bond doesn't exist.

My experience is that willingness to even try to see if more wholesome friendship is possible is superficial at best. When a real opportunity presents itself to get to know someone better, do them a favour, or share some kind of trial together, or sometimes even do something fun, there is no follow-through.

I'm painting a 胡同 I just rented recently. Anyone want to help?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    thaaaaaaaaaat`s it.........people satirize or lampoon in here all the time, that is no bad but a good way to relax, however if it was the only thing they do ,that woudl be the disaster of human being.

• wrote:
    Amber wrote:

"thaaaaaaaaaat`s it.........people satirize or lampoon in here all the time, that is no bad but a good way to relax, however if it was the only thing they do ,that would be the disaster of human being. "

Good, you have a good idea of charity and point out the hypocrisy some guys behave.
    They just like to complaining and be a dissident, but they do nothing to change.
    Therefore, it serves them right.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.