Discussion » Technology » 水货 iPhone 3Gs - Where can I buy it in Beijing?

• Wu Tao
    Wu Tao wrote:
    Hey hey,

I'd like to buy a new iPhone. Since the Chinese Version doesn't have Wifi, I want to buy a 水货 iPhone from Hong Kong which has Wifi and everything.

Where should I go and get it? And does someone know prices?

Thanks, Tao

ps: I'm not interested in one of those faked iPhones. I want a original iPhone wich is just not made for the official Chinese market.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    For the price, well check the official price on apple's website. You won't get it for cheaper than that!
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    Well I ordered mine at Yashow and they got me one from Hongkong, works fine tbh.
  • Valery
    Valery wrote:
    I thought I might have to pay more cause they have to get it from somewhere, I was never thinking about paying less. Haha

Sasha, did you pay beforehand or when I finally got the phone?
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    When I got the phone I paid.
  • Fredy Moreira
    Fredy Moreira wrote:
    maybe u can go to Apple's store in Sanlitun.. I think they have it.
  • WENwen
    WENwen wrote:
    zhongguancun
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    You can buy it at Yashow. But be sure to check it 100% so you know you're not getting fooled. In zhongguancun someone tried to sell me a fake 300 rmb chinese iphone for the price of a real iPhone :P
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    Ole Marius Løset wrote:
    Posted 1 hours ago
    You can buy it at Yashow. But be sure to check it 100% so you know you're not getting fooled. In zhongguancun someone tried to sell me a fake 300 rmb chinese iphone for the price of a real iPhone :P

You are lucky. I paid first. The man took my money and then he disappeared.
  • Valery
    Valery wrote:
    I went to Yashow. There you can get it... nice nice nice. I had to ask at some shops for shui hua from HK and at the third they had it. It's definitely no fake. I'll buy it soon.

Thank you all.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.