Discussion » Travel » let's go to Thailand?

• BIRIMA
    BIRIMA wrote:
    hey, it is freezing now here.let's go to thailand and enjoy the sunshine and the lovely beaches.
    weliveinbeijing tour to thailand, subscribe!
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    ok bro u go there joining the red shirts and kicking the ass of the Gover-en-ment?
    that would be a really fatastic journey wish u good luck
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    the red shirts have their business. u will be enjoying far from those red shirts. u won't join them
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Just came back. Sorry!
  • Cecilie Reksten
    saibo u didnt pick me there !
  • Espen Kringstad
    I will take u SUPER. MARIO, coz saibo did not take u
  • Cecilie Reksten
    haha u r cool!!!lets go hahaha
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Thailand is great. I highly recomend this charming little beach city on the Gulf of Thailand called Hua Hin. Much less crowded than some of the more famous beach cities.
  • Fritz Sontowski
    Thailand might be great, but not now, unless you enjoy being bothered by red shirts.
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    Oh, I have been there on Dec last year. i don't really like Thailand. The paradise of man. hehehehe
  • LL
    LL wrote:
    I want to go to Tailand
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    ill go
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I was there when the Yellow shirts were in the streets. Those guys weren't as violent, but maybe that's because they represent the old Bangkok monarchists, so they've got a lot more to lose than the workers and farmers in red. Although my school was closed for a week because of the threat posed by the mob of demonstrators, I never felt unsafe at all.

As soon as you get outside of Bangkok, you'll be in the clear. Now would be a good time to take advantage of a cheap flight to Chiang Mai or Phuket.

Or just wait until they cave in and hold fresh elections.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I love BKK... !!!! As much as Kyoto and Tokyo.....

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Bangkok is cool, but IMO there are much nicer places in Thailand.

I'm living about an hour out of Bangkok right now. It's a lot more pleasant in the countryside than it is in Bangkok and you can still enjoy Bangkok without too much trouble.

It's a pleasant 32 degrees here right now, so I can honestly say I'd much rather be here than in Beijing at the moment.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.