Discussion » Dating & Romance » the first boyfriend

• Shirley
    Shirley wrote:
    one of my junior school classmates will get married in May , and she has invisited me to attend the wedding . unfortunetely, my first boyfriend will take his wife to the wedding , too. i wonder if i should take a male partener ? PS: i had a really unforgetable and beautiful memory with my first boyfriend. give me some suggestion,thank you!!!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    So you want to show that you also have a man. Hahahaaaa. Get serious. Why not be what you are. I think it would be great and really amazing if you went with me a black man. Hope we shall not cause a fracus there!!!!
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    hey, jst get yourself beautifully dressed up shining around and give an charming smile to him, after showing him how great u are,jst leave let him feel whatever.
    since there's no story between u two anymore, so jst be the best,anytime.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    why not attend? Yes,bring yourself a male partner!
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    just try to get as beautiful as you can so that when he sees u he says: i regret leaving this girl.
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    just try to get as beautiful as you can so that when he sees u he says: i regret leaving this girl.
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    hurt me so much
  • Aina Berge
    Aina Berge wrote:
    Just be careful and watch him slowly ... before you going to get hurt
  • Cecilie Reksten
    first bf is an asshole
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    just ask yourself what is the causal relation between that you "had a really unforgetable and beautiful memory" with your first boyfriend and your willingness of "taking a male partner" that day. I think you can get the answer by yourself, then you can make your choice~
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    um...Somehow, showing a " I am quite good" looking is not important at all for your ex or any other people, but means a psychology triumph for yourself. So I am kinda understand your intention to bring a male...
    But the main point is...should make yourself looks at least fucking sexy, beautiful, charming and mentally relaxed....if so, no matter you are with a man, a boy, a dog or nothing, you win.

@Da Fan, not like you, maybe gals like me are quite 小心眼儿. Somehow Life is just a fucking game, enjoy it, if you had a miserable memory about the past, why not fucking beat down all those players in your heart ?!
  • Suleman Ahmed
    Suleman Ahmed wrote:
    If you got yr first boyfriend , just try to keep him for ever ..
    i have Girl ,, When i got her , She had 16years until now and i'm her first Boy..
    Resultat:: Always happiness ...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Xixi, then maybe you can try to seduce ur ex-bf, drive him crazy, let his wife know it unintentionally, then run away, 不带走一片云彩, hahaha.

• kö
    sorry i forgot him````
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I do not know whether you people feel the way i do. I think she still has a mind for the last boy friend, otherwise, she would not be taken up by the fact that he is coming, above all that, being specific about him getting there with his girl friend. If she did not have a heart for him, she would not have minded. The only thing she would have done is to get smart and look as beautiful as me. Any way, her point is understandable. THE FIRST CUT IS EVER THE DEEPEST.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Great song!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Saibo, is this your chat room? Hehheeee, Was it Judy Boucher or Joyce Bond? Guess Mr Saibo.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Hmmm Cat Stevens according to me....
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahhahhaaaaaa. Very wrong. It is one of the two i gave you who sung it first. You are talking of a remake sir.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    Shirley is a good girl~.~deep-hearted
    i couldn't feel anything when i saw my first bf again two years after we broke up
    even we'd ever been together for 4 years
    maybe it's becoz two years before he jst left like that without contacting me once during these two years
    at the beginning it was tough to me, but now i'm heartless becoz of his heartlessness

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.