Discussion » Nonsense » WHY THE HELL IS MY COUNTRY NOT LISTED??

• Diego Fernandez
    Diego Fernandez wrote:
    How come you can choose up to the exact town in the middle of nowhere USA but there's shit tons of countries that aren't even listed?? I feel like there's some prejudice against smaller countries.... I feel offended to not have the option to choose my own town. If you have also been left out speak up! Let's end this countrysism once and for all
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i think its really easy to get the list of all countries...i just dont understand why the creators dont use that function if u dont know i can give u the code that does that
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Shit Even the Forum Text is Limited!!!! Something must be done
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    Well.. if I was too lazy to get the full list of all cities for all countries (which is likely what happened), I would just not bother with the cities, but have the selection of all the countries... and then maybe provide a text field for people to input their own city name if their so inclined...

I hate being given only the choice between a handful of choices. If you're going to force someone to choose out of a set, provide the entire set. Otherwise allow for free choice.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Because we're still working on it, that's why. No need to panic, Diego: It's on our to-do lists.
  • Markus Brovold
    "bueno pero no te enojes ",tranquilo milo diego!jajaja!
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    Great to know! I actually put my first comment in a bit of exaggerated/sarcastic sort of way... but it's hard to get that out on the internet.... I'm not very good at this internet communication thing.. But anyway, I was just a little amazed at the fact that I could find the little town I live in the U.S but not my country haha.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Thanks for responding, Diego. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the technical logistics of this website, just send us an email at post@bloc.no. We'll get to them in due time... we're just very, very busy trying to balance these concerns with the other aspects of making this a cool place to hang out online. Any omissions of geographic locations are not based on human prejudice, but rather logistical issues. Thanks for your patience!
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    hey would u mind put Cuba in your list, in that way people will stop asking me where am i from like the first question hehehehe, plssss

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.