Discussion » Nonsense » WHAT IS THE MOST FUNNY THING THAT HAPPENED IN VICS

• Ms.VICS
    Ms.VICS wrote:
    Well to me is got so drunk and fell from the stairs hahahaha didnt look so good after all.
  • Miriam Pedersen
    Me dancing merengue on stage with a girl from my tango argentino class to HipHop tunes. We rocked the house!
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    hehe thanks for replying me seems like no one had anything fun at VICS ???
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    ok how can u say that i dont understand can u explain it to me ???? ho joint ??????
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    It's full of underage kids and hookers.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Ms. VICS
    As we have suggested several times before, you need to start utilizing the official VICS group to promote and publicize your club -- not the forums.

In doing so, you will be able to directly communicate with the members -- numbering over 1400 and counting -- who enjoy VICS and would like to be updated on events, news, promotions and other other news related to the club.

Until you start doing that, you will continue to receive criticism and spend time defending VICS from community members who do not have an interest in the club, which to me, seems like an inefficient and wasteful use of your time.

Here is the group: http://weliveinbeijing.com/groups/group.rails?gid=41

Should you require a tutorial on how to use this group, feel free to contact me or the other WLIB team members and we'll be happy to educate you on how it works.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I have never had fun in Vics, ever.

I once took a crap on the stairs there though, and someone slipped in it and fell. I guess that was fun?

If there were actually girls at Vics who look anything like the beautifully chested girl Ms Vics uses for her profile picture, I would be very interested in going. Unfortunately, there are only racist bouncers there with a "no dogs or Kazaks" policy, or so I've heard.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Oh jesus I've been here so long that I forgot fun and funny do not have the same meaning!
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    Guys i work for VICS CLUB and i have no idea who created the VICS GROUP before me ,and there is no recent parties on it ,i joined and put all the up coming events on it ,and though the picture on my profile its not me because of my work i cant show how i look but im not ugly hahaha ,but what im doing its real dont a lie i hope u all understand me and i work at VICS on weekends so the ones are putting there real pictures i will know u guys.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Ms. VICS
    You're now an Admin at the Official VICS group (see link below). While I noticed that you created another group, I would advise you to delete it, for the Official Group has more members, is more established and we would like to avoid replications.

http://weliveinbeijing.com/groups/group.rails?gid=41

As always, let us know if you need any help.
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    Well thank you Pete but i cant delete the other group cause my Boss wanted me to create one ,By VICS hope you understand .but i will post most of the things on the one with 1406 members .thank you very much and if there is anything i will let you know,but i hope you all could come to the party on the 27th this month .hope to see you all there i will be at the door.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Cool cool.
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    Thanks Astaroth i will take Pete's advice and hope u all can say more about it.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.