• Ms.VICS
    Ms.VICS wrote:
    Well me was got really drunk and lost one of my shoe lol i have no idea how did it get off lol,tell me urs .....
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    My ex-girlfriend bought me a BB gun for Christmas back in 2002. We were at a park and I was playing with the BB gun by the parking lot, shooting at some trees and soda cans... well anyways, I'm walking from the park benches back to my car with the gun in my hand to reload and I notice that the other cars passing by were all staring at me.

I figured it was probably a bad idea to stay out there, didn't want to give people the wrong idea, so we packed up and got in the car to leave. I start the car up, pull out of the parking lot, and before I get 200m away, no less than 7 police cars skidded up besides me and blocked my car from all angles. Several policemen ran to my car with their guns drawn and pointing down at the ground, ready to aim and shoot if they thought I was a threat. I was handcuffed and questioned in the back of a squad car for 30 mins.

After they realized we had no bad intentions and I was just playing with a plastic toy purchased at Wal-Mart, they let me go and didn't press any charges... I've never seen my ex-girlfriend cry so hard in my life hahahaha
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Jon, I'm not sure if that's hilarious or just terrifying. Hilarious from the point of view of the guy watching from a safe vantage point, who knew it was a BB gun and called the cops for a laugh.
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    my first b/f fell from 2nd floor when he tried to get me in his bedroom through the window without waking his parents up,he smashed the roof of the shack and sunk himself in this big barrel for god knows who moved it there and made it full of flour!!!!1min later the neighbor rushed up with a bat in his hand and poor me - had to run my butt off in the midnight with my flour covered ex whom could barely stand up...my poor ex had to run with horniness and painess..

I don't think I'd get anything funnier than it.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    leaked in my pants beside a closestool
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    The one and only time I've ever blacked out while drunk was after a battery of tequila shots at Luga's. My friends insist I had nine, but I think five would be a generous estimate, as I have a delicate constitution.

I tried to build a fortress out of bar stools and couch cushions and attempted to extract a toll from passing customers and waitresses during closing time.

If that wasn't bad enough, I barfed in the taxi. In the parking lot of my apartment no less. I used to drive a taxi (actually a van that ferried drunk college students back to their dormitories). When someone puked in my van, I collected $100 from them or threatened to take them to a police station. That shifu didn't get anything from me. I've yet to collect all that bad karma.

The girl I was with at the time had helped me take a shit and a shower before putting me to bed on a military blanket on the floor, minimizing any further casualties.

The next day I abruptly ended an English lesson with a Windows 7 quality control team, to vomit in a urinal. I don't think they bought my food poisoning alibi, but they were nice enough to let me off without telling my boss.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    After a night of drinking soju at a Korean BBQ in Wudaokou, I blacked out and woke up the next day at my girlfriend's place with my legs cut up and my pants stained with blood.

Two unusual things about the situation:

1.) I was in the midst of quitting smoking and somehow managed to get through that ideal without caving in. (Or at least, I think I did.)

2.) It was payday and I was flush with cash. While I must have taken a cab across the city, the cabbie refrained from ripping my drunk ass off, for I had all of my money the next day.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Im funny people,so many funny things happened that I cant even figure out which is the most funny?!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.