Discussion » Nonsense » Hows your friend circle?

• Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Do you like it?Do you wanna change?

Do you wanna meet someone in other area?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    No, I hate people. That's why I use the internet, it lets me avoid all human contact.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    囧。。。。

Why?Human is social animal.Nobody can live without other people.

So what is inturrupting you to contact others?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    I enjoy them ! why changing them ?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    No that's a cool idea, trade your social circle for one night!!!
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Push limited~

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Sai: seriously >???
  • Loli
    Loli wrote:
    I found myelf comfined to an extremely narrow circle of friends...gotta make some time to meet new people around ....
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    Do you like it?Do you wanna change?

Sometimes yes sometimes no.

Do you wanna meet someone in other area?

why not.///
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yeah, I like it, and I dont wanna change, coz it's expanding all the time:)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Blair, I could do that, but for one social circle I lend, I want to get quite as good as the one I lend!

Actually I just bought a new friend circle in IKEA so I'm pretty ok with it for now!
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    @Saibo:

You work for IKEA?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @ yes I'd love to share my circle for you guys but pls don't be scared.............
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    you are who your friends are. Wanting to change it one has to change oneself first. but meeting new friends doesnt nessesarily require to quit old ones. real friends are rare anyway.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... WSlave, you friends are lucky to have known you ...

I do agree with you, however, as you have said, in order to blend into a new group of friends, one might need to change oneself first, and that could mean losing the old (or existing) friends ... would you try to change your existing friend(s), or how do you "solve" this?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Fagio I'm just kidding. I'm just on the internet because my job is boring my balls off. Would like to meet new people though.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    @Uncle Bell

actually i m trying to make some changes in my life but it is not about loosing or getting new friends. The way how one life and deal with other ppl the way you will end up with certain friends naturally. I dont fancy get known any promising new friends nor do i try to cut away troubled old ones. If there is anything to be solve than only in a respectful and honest way. If someone doesnt behave as one should things will end up to be what one deserves. But friends are still friends, once in need or back on track of reliable ways of exchange again, friends will remain friends.
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    Why stick to just one group of friends? there's so many people to meet in this world... all it takes is some common ground and there you go... Either way, it's really important to be confident enough with yourself so as not to depend on a group of friends.

I recommend finding a hobby you truly love, then meeting new friends is as easy as going to activities related to it.
  • Ulrike Standau
    depends on how you define the word friend, not everybody u get to know or u hang around with is a friend.
    I know a lot of people, but really good friends, I would only say, there are a few. They are people who really know what matters to me, what problems I have and most important, they help me out and I help them, if they have troubles or worries. People u can always rely on no matter what, they are friends.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... like what Ulrike had said, the "circle" does not need to be very big, it is about quality, not quantity ... loosely using one of the more common jokes, it's not size that matter, it's how you use it ...
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    I like my friends,we all need different kind of friends,friends for having fun together in t he midnight,friends who I can really talk with,friends who I go hiking with probably don't like to get drunk in clubs,and those who will always behind of me might live faraway from me not be able to hang out with often.
    they all r friends of mine,I do not wanna change,but it'd always be a pleasure to meet new ppl,new friends- after all,only a very few friends will be there till the end,rest will just pass along someday.
    and @jeffrey,I think there is no one can totally understand another human being.
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    My group of friends is very small, so I am always willing to let people penetrate my intimate circle.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    I make friends from closer friends' friends circule / joinning the houseparty / gang party /photography even / our suppliers etc.
    But in general,I still prefer my several GOOD FRIENDS.
    I do think it is good to have many friends but several closer friends is enough already!
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I have several groups of friends that rarely mix with each other. I think that is a circumstance very unique to big cities.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    My friends circle is very round and quite circular. Fit's in a nice ring around my belly

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.