Discussion » Nonsense » friendship between boys and girl

  • Cc
    Cc wrote:
    Do you think its possible?
    If one day s/he wanna break it then turn to ambiguous relationship~~
    What do you thinking ?what will you do?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    the 2 will still fuck
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    。。。。。。。。。。
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Abisai, while I think you're a okay guy, judging from your long, long list of forum weirdness and bizarre opinions, something tells me that you probably don't know that much about human relationships (sorry).

    Can a couple be friends after breaking up?

    It depends on lots of things, Ciara, primarily how much they like each other and if it was painful breakup or not.

    I have good relationships with most of my ex-girlfriends. Sometimes we have coffee. Things are cool. But it took time.

    And we don't fuck.
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    相信我,男女之间真的有纯洁的友谊,刚开始可能是互相喜欢才结识的,但有些人注定是越相处越像是哥们、姐们或老朋友。男女也会有纯洁的友谊,不知道老外的朋友是不是都用来FUCK的╮(╯▽╰)╭
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    假如没那么纯洁,自己不愿意跨界的话,就不做朋友了呗,最多也就是回到普通朋友,见面笑笑打声招呼那种
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    everone got something to say or label about me but i think sometimes its better to ignore what i say..at least pick the ones that are not wiered and not bizzare.. which of course i do contribute to...

    but according to my experience..some ex couples still decide to meet and do that which has hapened and still happening and will be happening...

    Pete Relax...man I am sorry but just ignore some of these things...i am just being real i dont hide my good part and i dont hide my bad part as well
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I said you're an okay guy, Abisai. Don't be so sensitive... and don't apologize. We're just throwing ideas back and forth.

    But "the 2 will still fuck" and "some ex couples still decide to meet and do that which has hapened and still happening and will be happening" are two different statements, considering you added the quantifier some to the latter.

    If you meant the latter, then you should have said it first so you wouldn't have to clarify. You do that a lot and people catch it -- and I think that's why you have to spend so much time justifying yourself on this forum.

    Just some friendly advice!

    *inserts smiley face*
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    point taken will try the smileys but wont promise
  • Miriam Pedersen
    I think it's possible. But I don't practise it myself. The only type of woman I don't mind continue maintaining a friendship with, are girls I had only sex with. But I don't think I wanna do the same with any of my real ex-ggirlfriends. Because it's emotional and because I don't want to be needy.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I always stay pretty close with all my ex-girlfriends. Dunno why, but they all feel comfortable around me, and one ex calls me her soul mate, even tho we don't sleep together anymore and she's getting married soon. Her fiancé doesn't like that very much though...

    As far as boys and girls normally, not ex's, I don't see the problem with that either. Have several female friends that are quite close to me, one I webcam with for probably 1 or 2 hours with daily and we've been extremely close friends for 6 or 7 yrs now with no romantic involvement except for one drunk makeout the day we first met. On the other hand, I would bang the hell outta her if she let me though hahahaha
  • Åse Marie Strand
    I think it is possible given the right circumstances.
  • Saint - Spartacus
    of course , i have pure friendship with guys, the same as a boy appreciate a boy , aboy appriciate a girl, just for their talant , nothing else, why the relationship will be sth complicated , stange to be complicated too ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    I choose not to, but that's only me ... but it depends on the individuals, like what Jon and Laura had said ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i believe in it , but their wives do not..........ha
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    u can have two seperate polls from guys and gals.
    and u will see how astoundingly different these two camps can be....
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    waht turns a funny girl into boring and disguesting once she got married ?
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    @Amber
    is that so?
    i dont see it
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    Ciara u should know that breaking up doesn't mean stop any kinda relationship between. Break up with ur bf means to stop ur intimate relationship or stop any kinda emotional attachment between u and him.
    But u could still keep your friendly relationship with him cuz we never know what will happen in the future u may need his help in a particular thing. As Chinese people use to say" 多一个朋友多一条路“

    G~~~~
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    because u do not know me.ha
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. ----- Oscar Wilde
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    @Amber
    so u r talking about urself?
    if so, i have to concur
    or...
  • Daniel Westerberg
    It's possible to be friends after a break up, but eventually one of the two will get a new bf/gf and the new bf/gf may not be to fond of the idea you hanging around with your ex..
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    just let it flow and dont dwell on it...
    it can become the third rail...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    I believe there is pure friendship between no-matter-what-kind-of creatures...boys&gals, dogs&cats, sunflowers&zombies...:)

    But even I believe so, I would say I never really experienced that before, whenever I thought, wow...that's such a wonderful friendship, things turned out to be a bit 'different' finally.

    But sometimes I would rather not to define that's a PURE friendship or something else...after all, relationship is such a complicated things, varied from one and anothe.

    What you believe is what you will finally get. No?
  • Mya In
    Mya In wrote:
    yes, it's possible..at least..possible for me...
    got a lot of "bro"s~~
    but i heard that they dont really look at me as a female..since we r like "bro"s...
    - -
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Sure, it's possible, and there are plenty of examples. So why not impossible, I think it's quite normal. I admitt that such a friendship may turns to be "vague", but so what? it's a good way to find bf/gf, isn't it?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Ciara, when you say "break it" we assume you mean break up, which implies that the two were originally boyfriend/girlfriend, and are trying to be something else (which usually still involves sex).

    In that case, I'd say pure friendship is possible only after the two stop having sex, and both have had a real relationship with someone else since separating. Even then, I think it requires that the break up was on good terms.

    In the case of two friends who weren't previously together, I think friendship is possible as long as they didn't only become friends because one person wanted more and couldn't get it. If I'm in a happy relationship, it's easy to be friends with girls because I don't want to bang them all the time. Even if I become single again, I already think of the girl as a friend. But, if I'm single, there's no reason that I wouldn't want to hook up with a pretty girl that has a personality worth being friends with, so I'm probably just friends with her because she won't let me bang her. Like Jon Gu said. :-p
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    Hahaha。。。。。。。
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    逆重问震好lol
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

    O,it was can be pure friendship when we were children:)hehehe
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    A lot of so-called sensitive guys feel emasculated when women rely on them for emotional support without rewarding them with sex.

    I think that's horseshit. Too many dudes feel like they're entitled to blowjobs just because they'll never rape or hit a woman. Fucking wimps.

    On the other hand, I don't think "pure" friendships exist, either. Even between dudes. Bromance!
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Hard to be friends if the couple break up,it sounds stereotype though.But it is quite true...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc