Discussion » Health & Fitness » Where can I buy sport supplements?

• Wu Tao
    Wu Tao wrote:
    Hello everyone,

who knows where I can buy good sport supplements in Beijing? I'm looking for example for protein powder and creatin?

Thank you very much.

Best, Tao
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    ENC in chao wai SOHO, chaoyang district. Great service there n great prices. I popped in their store yesterday. Highly recommend.

http://www.chinaenc.com.cn
    Chaoyang District chaowai RD No.6 chaowai SOHU Building C-0159A, Beijing, China.
    Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 8:00pm; Saturday to Sunday: 10:30am - 7:30pm

Hope this helps!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Wow seems quite complex to buy that stuff
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    jus go into the store its pretty simple
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Nah I meant to chose which kind of shit you need! Once you've done that, just buying is pretty easy yeah!
  • Valery
    Valery wrote:
    Cheers Mike, thanks a lot! It seems to be the shop I was l've been looking for.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Taobao

You live here,U'd better know simple chinese for shopping on net.

And,Every Gym sold these.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    no worries my man, here to help
  • Valery
    Valery wrote:
    Hey Fagio,
    I heard there's a lot of faked supplemetn stuff on Taobao. I don't wanna risk it.

My gym doesn't sell it at all. Please don't ask my why.
    Anyway, the prices directly in the gyms are normaly much higher then the prices in special shops, for the same stuff from the same brand.

Thanks anyway.
    Best, Tao
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Yeh ENC is legit. Im lookin for a cheap gym. Where do you go?
  • Valery
    Valery wrote:
    When I posted the question I just found a nice gym near my home... I thougt. But they don't have shower. No kidding. They're open for six month now and don't have showers... I'm searching for another one in fengtai now.
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    i got good advice from World health store in soho shangdu www.worldhealthstore.com.cn. e.g. i knew nothing about what all the products did but i knew i just wanted better endurance. fixed me up in no time and picked up some extras as well. saved me buying things i didnt need so came and vip and got a discount as well.

hope this helps cya!
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    WeLiveInBeijing.com now cooperates with WorldHealthStore on delivery:
    http://weliveinbeijing.com/delivery/menu2.rails?CID=126

And I'll flip both my thumbs up for WHS's great service - highly recommended!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    I bought MET-RX at room 4303, 4th bulding, jianwai soho
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    World Health Store seem to have a good reputation. I've not heard anything bad about them.

I've heard that there's a lot of fake suppliments for sale in China. Admittedly, that was from the guy at World Health Store!
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    you can also try www.bodybuilding.com and or www.gnc.com thou I am not sure if gnc ships out here. I just called a friend in the states and she is shipping them to me. I ordered approx 12 pounds ( 6kg) of Serious Mass and 10pounds (5kg) of Pro-complex gainer; both by optimum nutrition I paid 99USD (RMB677). As for MET-RX some of its products should not even be marketed. I save money even with the shipping fees, the amount of product you get is great for your money.
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    Optimum Nutrition is very good for the price. I'd sell you a tub but one of them got ruined. Make sure you stay away from weird brands, esp "soy protein." That shit is badddd.
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    I got my 12lbs ( 6 kg ) of serious mass and 10lbs (5kg) of pro complex gainer two days ago and no import tax!!!! :)..... I got all that for 677RMB. You mentioned 500RMB for only 12Lbs of serious mass; thats far from cheap, not to mention its china and optimum nutrition counterfeits are more common than herpes. I am skeptical about purchasing supplements in china unless I am getting f**** at one of these stores, I went once and I walked out limping lol, I heard of a person who was a victim to fake supplements and he pissed blood for a month. You only get one liver and I cherish mine, I cant put a price on it... so I just let one of these stores bend me over. Not happening ever again.
  • Kim Fredheim
    Kim Fredheim wrote:
    HAHAHAHHAAA AUGUSTUS U R SO FUNNY YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG
  • Marcus Nilsen
    Marcus Nilsen wrote:

Go to World Health Store and try their Tri-O-Plex food bars, they're inexpensive healthy snacks with high protein and whole grain. The prices are fair too.

• Yoyao
    Yoyao wrote:

Seriously, just go to ENC - Elite Nutrition Center at Chaowai SOHO. All the good stuff is imported and it's much cheaper than other places. The stuff they carry is the good stuff and no non-name brands. www.chinaenc.com.cn

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Augustus: I've heard that one as well, it's an urban legend.. 

I've done a lot of research regarding the fake supplies claims, and I found that this was a common problem in the states before, but now it's put into system and whoever makes fake products lose their license or something. Don't remember the details right now, but it's 99% safe to buy supplements USA as for today. 

How this works in China though, I have no clue about, but I suspect it's way easier to distribute fake shit here. I would guess WHS is the safest bet if you're afraid of "pissing blood" :-) They're a company run by foreigners, imports everything from the states and are professional and passionate about their trade. 

I've ordered from ENC before I ordered from WHS.. They gave me wrong taste, but it seemed like the real thing. WHS had great service and delivered fast - and since they didn't have the product I asked for, they gave me a very good discount :)

It's also possible to import directly from the states, or buy from Taobao.. But that's on your own risk and patience :-) 

• Colin Friedman

Try the World Health Store.

They have a branch in both Shunyi and CBD. 

They have an excellent reputation.

• Anton
    Anton wrote:

There are a few places where you can get supplements from but  The World Health Store is extremely expensive compared to others..

I normally get my protein from www.proteinforchina.com

Cheap and reliable

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.