Discussion » Sports & Activities » WLIB Cage Match

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Let's have a cage match or some form of fighting (boxing, wrestling) at the next WLIB party.

Goal: Solve our differences in physical, endorphin-releasing ways. Those who talk the talk will walk the walk.

And those who continue to talk trash on the forum without participating can be brought down with a simple, "I was at the last WLIB party... where the hell were you?"

What does everyone think?
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I'm down. I'm getting woefully out of shape and have once again been invited to train in BJJ at the art of War dojo. Not much time for that, but this would give me some motivation.

Who wants some?
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Ha hell in a cell. When?

Boxing could be fun
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Pistols at dawn.

Thunderdome.

Street Fighter II.

Bring it on!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Could we instead choose to re-enact the intro animation of the Ninja Gaiden arcade game?
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    when is the next pary? iv never been to one before
  • Patrick Coleman
    Mud Fights??????
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Naked pillow fights and mud-wrestling for the girls! :-D
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    now this sounds more like the parties in the monsters bar from Shrek...but this is a cool Idea., we just need to polish it up so that we get more attendance better than the last 4 Parties....which were so peaceful like engagement parties...Lets make this more like a College Prom party (in undercover terms Being a Beer Pong - -with Tits Flashing Party), of course the jingchas wont be invited...we will create our own baoans like Blacky from WLIB, and Thorstan U need to come.... I dont care at who's cost but u really got to be here.... We cant keep typing to each other...NO...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Great ideas, everyone. I'd really like to implement most of these. Maybe we could get some welders to build a cage for us out of rusty rebar and bamboo.

We'd like to shoot for sometime in May.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... and since my job is all about this, so if anyone should feel the need for insurance cover, feel free to contact me ... I will see if things like "pillow scratch" or "mud burn" could be considered for claim payment ... hahaha ...

** probably doomed to be deleted? **
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Maybe you can come and be the bureaucratic bean counter. Those are always needed. Just sit somewhere and look officious.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I just happened to rip off a good apron from 小肥羊... if I wear a mask, I will look like Chef from South Park ...
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    K-Y Jelly wrestling match? Fill an inflatable pool with K-Y Jelly, add two angry Chinese chicks and Abisiai in his Speedo and let them have a go at each other! Who knows which shops stock vast amounts of K-Y Jelly?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... still having trouble picturing that, but is KY bio-degradable? If not, maybe we should choose something more organic ... honey? peanut butter?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    not peanut butter....that will look more like the 2-girls-one-cup thing
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Fillipus Abisai wrote:
    Posted 7 minutes ago
    not peanut butter....that will look more like the 2-girls-one-cup thing

Argghhh hahahahahahaha
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    So who's fighting who? Would be cool if this goes ahead
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    See OP.

All forum users and WLIB members are encouraged to fight each other: let's not turn this into an Abisai thing.

It will essentially act as a real life platform for "Internet Tough Guys," trolls or simply WLIB members who perpetually disagree with one another to back up their online babbling with physical action.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Iv got no beef with anyone, im pretty new to this site. Got no issues to settle. Jus think it will be a fun thing to do. Light hearted boxing fun.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Pete Dont run away when I arrive...U will be first to be on the tip of my spear
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Get some beers in too. Beers and boxing is always fun.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Don't be a tard, Abisai. Otherwise I'll deny you access to the party and you can go play with other tards at VICS or something.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    So is this really gona happen doe?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    chill pete..oh!!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I am chill. That's my dry humor talking. But sometimes I fail to understand your cognitive function: Chasing me with a spear? The jokes almost write themselves.

But never mind.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... "tip of my spear"?

Didn't Mathew (Fillipus) just declare that he is a homophobia? Get out of the closet pal ... hahaha ..
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    was it part of this discussion dingdang shushu?
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Where would this take place? How would this work? Getting a cage would be expensive
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    My suggest backyard boxing. If weather gets better. Get a barbecue. Get some beers. Some spectators. Get 2 pairs of boxing gloves. Draw a square with string on the grass. Theres your ring. Cheap and cheerful. Would be good fun
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    So is this gona happen or is it small talk? I would to have a boxing match
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Can someone dress up as rhetoric (with thick pads and football helmets so they don't actually get hurt) and just let me beat the snot out of them?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    We don't know and where yet. But we'll be sure to keep you posted.
  • Hariwan Zebari
    Let set up some quick rules for this "party" ...

#1 - The first rule of WLIB Fights is, you do not talk about WLIB Fights.

#2 - The second rule of WLIB Fight is, you DO NOT talk about WLIB Fights.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

#4 - Two guys to a fight.

#5 - One fight at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at WLIB Fight, you have to fight.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    ^what about my suggestion. backyard. pretty simple that way and then pitch everybody against each other relevant to weight and experience. all in good fun. nothin serious
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    i dont think this is gona happen, no one responds
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    is this happening or what?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I would pose like a girl and fight in their category.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Happening?
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:
    How about focusing on grappling styles: Judo, Wrestling, Bazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Sambo, Greco Roman, Luta Livra, etc

No punches and kicks, just takedowns and submissions. We may have less injuries ;)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    also we can use the method of the famous yanomami from Amazon Rainforest,
    two men face to face, one of them punchs in the chest of the other, and later the other, until one of them say -stop-, while the tribu looks them and encourage.

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    this is ridiculous . i presume this fight is not gona happen? just small internet talk right?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    ALL FIGHTS ARE IN ADAM AND EVE SUITS.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.