Discussion » Nonsense » a necissity to start it

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    just because a male is a gay ,does not mean he is a whore, a gay is not a crazy faggot, or a drag queen,...fortunately u met some normal gay people , instead of gay cliche, if u re curious about gay people,.my advice: to learn some sociology mombo-jumbo at the NEW school, and then u will know that some study on corelation between a sexual orientation and various things found that there is no connection whatsoever with the charactors of a person.........pardon my eyes............i am bring this up because ........well a gay is not something weird, but the people as far as fitting into the sociology framework of a adlut who are mature enought to tell what they want ..........i never in a million years imagined i would grown up to be this. i still have been a good boy though.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    and if u are not lucky enough and met some weird gay people with a rediculious scarf or all the body glitter, even named stephen with a ph........... do not form a idea of your own about a gay just by that ....pls,
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    these two posts are out of?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Amber now I know u are male
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    im just not sure if u r straight
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    the necessity of the thread is to let hetreosexual people be respectful of gay people.,who i am is not the point at all.
  • Rune
    Rune wrote:
    I read the thread. I still hate gay people.

jk im actually a closet homo, you should see my cologne collection
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    ummmmmmmm. vancall, is that u who asked me about gay life in china?.......whoever.......there is no doubt the parents are going to enroll our shy boy at some private school right after he comes out to them. and the poor boys prefer leaving the family immediately for sure. u know " there is no need to help me with tuition, i am leaving and wonnt come back anymore"..........that hurts both of side, but still works temporarily. .........the pathetic parents will finally accept the truth untill some of gays got married. ,,,,,,,well sooner or later.......he or she is probabely their only kid any way. so where are u from? something different happens in there?
  • Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:
    gay ppl are Disgusting ppl for me
    i hate gay ppl no matter what :) ..v.much
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    ha .........the gay people save oppotunity of chasing girls for u guys........what do u complain on them?.......ha
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Yasir A.J.

You're an uneducated douchebag. I'm all about letting others express their opinions, but that also means that I have the right to call out your ignorant, homophobic ass as a backwards bigot.

• Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    i didn't ask you about gay life in china.....
    i am TOTALLY STRAIGHT
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i am ready to be considered as backward or uneducated when it comes to this ...seriously I cant accept this thing called Homosexuality... I am sorry but I cant...Its just not right its against nature...if u got a dick u are a man if u got the other thing then u are female.. thats all only 2 gender should exist Male or Female others I dont know...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    and everyone has a need to feel significant in some way, people in love have the whole lovey-dovey shit, so......... old single women like me could console herself with the phenomenon of homosex.
  • Rune
    Rune wrote:
    amber, you're a fucking gay dude.

filipus, if you got black skin you're a drug dealer, if youre white you're an evolutionary superstar. its nature dont go against it.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Agreed with Rune, but you forgot to say that if you're american you're fat and if you're European then you're awesome.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    my friend u can come to me proving this to me with a million lines of facts...i am not gonna accept this....i dont even know why i am discussing this...okay all i can admit to you without feeling any remorse is that i am really homophobic...but not to lesbians...just to gay people....i can say hi and i am sorry thats the best i can do to them for me not just to be rude to them but i can be labelled as whatever and i am cool with it bit I cant accept gay people...If i finf out that my son is gay..i will make sure that while he is under my roof he has to be a man.. by force....until he leaves my house and i am not gonna sk him to come back to my house
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    ewww....................rune u are not able to tell the truth from words at all, u wanna proof fucking urself ? u chose a wrong fucking argumentation..........and what does the f word mean for u besides squeez into the asshole?

ewww........... we human being have been fighting for all spetrum of discriminations for how long? the young boy like u still uses the racial one to show how shallow u are.............i feel so sorry about that, because .......well what i am doing here is to hope one day our civilization finally lead us to be respectful of all human beings.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

ITT: Amber didn't know we were joking.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Robert D Jr ... Tropic Thunder? Tom Cruise was brilliant in it ...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    where is the world leading to?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    u are not allowed to crack a joke to old women..........ouch i got headache........i had not been called amber for too long............i am used to be called aunt amber
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    and it will take for ever for me to be used to being so sarcastic about discriminations...............so gross because since when i became a preacher.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.