Discussion » Nonsense » How can you tell if a cute guy is gay?

• Nicole
    Nicole wrote:
    Lately I met several cute guys, but they turned out to be gay! Certainly I can tell he is gay if he acts femininely. But sometimes they just act like a normal guy, then it's hard. Do you know how to tell a gay guy from a straight guy?
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    it is a good one that u used weird as a pun
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    just beat his bum and see if he jumps and turn to you and hit you... if he likes it then he is gay
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    What about ugly guys? Not all gay guys have to be cute...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    haha, just because a male is a gay ,does not mean he is a whore, a agy is not a crazy faggot, or a drag queen,...fortunately u met some normal gay people , instead of gay chli, my suggestion: to learn some sociology mombo-jumbo at the NEW school, and then u will know that some study on corelation between a sexual orientation and various things found that there is no connection whatsoever with the charactors of a person.........pardon my eyes............i am bring this up because ........well u do not have to tell , they are not something to tell , but people as far as fitting into the sociology framework of a adlut who are mature enought to tell what they want ..........i never in a million years imagined i would grown up to be this.
  • Åshild Camilla Lande Berge
    Jeffrey, I think your idea is great! If he is more interested in the cute guy than me. Then he must be a gay, unless I'm really that unattractive to him. :-P

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    You should ask them, gay people are really talented to know who is and who is not.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    and no matter how perceptive of u,or no matter how exact the rules for u to tell, u will often find a glaring exception to that one.
    Of course not all gay guys are cute. But here I'm talking about my experience. I attracted cute gay guys lately, which is very upsetting! Is there something wrong with me? !
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    flirt wiv him see wot happens
    That is true! There are no universal rules. I usually just sense it in the end.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    How can you attract a gay guy if you are a woman? By definition if they are gay they would not be interested in you... this is confusing to me
    Hahaha~~Flirting, I can do that! No sweat!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Still... you said you attract them, which means they are interested in you. It would be like a gay man flirting with me, no matter how cute he is, unless he was a cross dresser and I couldn't tell he was actually a man, I wouldn't be attracted.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    if i told u tell by thes following things:
    1/ rediculious scarf
    2/ all the body glitter
    3/ called out stephen with a ph

i wonnt be a gay any more. so hold it right there guys, be respectful of gay people pls.
    That's the confusing part: they asked me out too like a straight guy...Hahaha
    Don't worry, I'm not trying to cause any prejudice here. Just fun to talk about these things.
  • Hanyang
    Hanyang wrote:
    if he wears really cool,then 80% he is gay!! coz 95% guys get better taste of fashion.
    Jefferey, I only had this experience lately, so shouldn't be my personality. It could be coincidental, or there are too many gays out there lately. Hahaha~
    It's funny to see so many different answers.
    Hahaha! I'm ok with my taste in men so far, no Metal Heads!
    No, I don't find them. They came to me!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    U r Funny Amber...didnt u just write Stephen with a ph?
    Hey, Saibo! That's even more unlikely! End of discussion, period!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Haha, ok then!!!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Amber has already admitted to being a homosexual man on this forum, so nothing unusual about that at all!
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    I suggest u go ask them frankly after martini -
    can I ask u a question?
    YES?
    r u gay?or Bi?
    WHAT THE HECK...i AM STRAIGHT!
    wow,great!want to dance?
    haha,SURE!

:-p

Nice move, Jojo!
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    ha no seriously,no need to waste time surmising.
  • Pei
    Pei wrote:
    just try to fuck hem
  • Pei
    Pei wrote:
    them
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    This thread reminds me something and somebody.
    I met a tall and very cute guy in that famous bar last year,supposed to talk to him,but finally I found that he is a GAY!!His BOYFRIEND is so so so ...sorry,so bad,not matching at all.And this cute gay kept his hands running on the un-matching boyfriend,this really made me sick.
    Funny thing is,I met him again last Sat night,in the same bar,same boyfriend,this time they were kissing deeply at the dancing bar with the super noisy musics,and his hand was moving to the boyfriend's ass!!Ahhh so so sick!!
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    Show him your tits, if he barfs you've got your answer.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    sure is unrelated reply in there, John.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    If a Chinese guy dresses well and can dance, he's a gay. If he is Guo Jingming or likes the novels of Guo Jingming, he's a gay. If he's a reporter in Beijing there's an 80 percent chance he's a gay.

Counterintuitively, if a Chinese man wears a pink shirt and likes to hold his friends hands whilst eating ice cream and singing songs of the Backstreet Boys he may not be gay.

For a foreign guy ask what kind of music he likes. If he likes music from the 80s, you've got a gay. If he lists a lot of female singers who could be described as "divas" you've got a gay.

Homosexual men can't whistle. They get nervous when a thunderstorm approaches. If you hold a piece of jade up to a homosexual man's skin it will not leave a reflection.

If you have a gay, make sure he drinks plenty of fresh water. Take him to the doctor once every six months.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I used to have pretty good gaydar back home, but I haven't been able to recalibrate it since coming to China. I just can't tell, unless a dude is a total flamer with a Xiao Shenyang accent. And considering the hostility Chinese society has for people with alternative lifestyles, I'm not surprised. Gay dudes in China are motherfucking STEALTH.

So I guess the homophobia many people are expressing is understandable. Because there are gays among us and we have no way of knowing they are gay. They could just jump out of the bushes or come running out of a dark hutong at any moment, and then...

BAM!

Sodomy.

Do you feel safe?

However, when I go to gay bars, none of the gay dudes hit on me and all the straight girls smile, so I'm guessing the community has its own set of signals that I haven't learned. Then again, I'm not handsome enough to be twink gay, and I'm not tough enough to be bear gay.

Shorter Nina: "The gays, they are icky! They have sex in the pooper holes! Oh noes that's wrong!"

Straight people do the same shit on the subway every day. Who gives a shit? If it bothers you, don't look. You do not have the right to not be offended.

@John: Oh my GaGet-the-fuck-out before I take a skinny dump on your scalp, you fucking robot.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Ah Christ. Pomegranate beat me to the punch with something much funnier. I think I peed a little.
    Hahaha~~ You guys are so funny! I laughed my ass off reading some of the replies! Did the guy John say I'm not sexy? Not from any angle? I guess that it's understandable from a gay's point of view.
  • Tonje Ringstad
    Better ask him if he is a gay.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Nicole: I don't think he was even referring to you. John doesn't even read anything in the forum. He just posts irrelevant shit like "Oh~ My GaGa~~" everywhere. Who knows what his problem is.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.