• Hanyang
    Hanyang wrote:
    no house,has not enough money,no car,but the only thing you have is love, you still wanna get marry with him??
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    is it a real thing or another hypothetical discussion?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    it is better than nothing.......................when i got married, there is even no love.....ha
  • Andrew Gordon
    Andrew Gordon wrote:
    then i guess u don't want babies at this moment.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    The fact is you have to, unless that you do not want to get married, since a great portion of Chinese men cannot afford a "house" (that kind of house in your mind). If you insist on that, the situation is you need to compete with a hordes of women for a few men. Sure you can choose so, then let's see what bargaining chip you girls got that at least won't devaluate as time goes on ;)

Material possession is important, but have faith in love first~
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    then just keep on loving, why bother change to a complicated daily material thing called marriage?
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Astaroth, "who wants to buy a poorly designed, constructed and maintained apartment for a price that is about 10 times its value anyway? "

Are you talking about the apartments in Beijing? How do you know their real value? From your imagination?

"material possession can be lost. very easily." So does love.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Are material things imperative in marriage? If marriage can be done in any place, then material things do not matter. Unless the priest will not "join" you if the man has no house.
  • Børge Notkevich
    If you loved each other, you'll both work hard to have everything. Therefore, love beats everything
  • G
    G wrote:
    Love is sth necessary although love is not everything~~~
    In most cases, it's a combination, a decision made from many complicated reasons...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    If you hoard gold coins in preparation for a divorce before you even get engaged... you shouldn't get married. I learned this the hard way, but on the other hand, I earned almost a 100% return on my gold assets hahahaha
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    必须的必!!!~
    YES!!!
    I DO!!!
  • Kiddo
    Kiddo wrote:
    For me, the house\car\money in not the essential thing for marriage. But if u r decide to going to be a family with your love, u must decide to work hard for these real things,the most important is, together with him. Your good material living which u get by both of your hard work can prove your love. U can tell the world by these things, our love is correct and true and worth all the blessing of this world.
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    I agree with you Kiddo and Maria. If both are passionately in love...you work together to get where you want...most young couples start out with so little. The key is to keep the romance alive as you journey upwards. Maria, you last line was so true.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.