Discussion » Nonsense » Can you trust your boyfriend?

  • *****
    ***** wrote:
    Why some guys who already have girl friends but still flirting with girls here?
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    human nature
    u can't fight it
  • Black Boy In The Building Tonight
    Why some guys who already have boy friends but still flirting with girls here ?
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    My gf sometimes flirts with other guys, and I think it's good for her. What u think?

    As to your question, "Can you trust your boyfriend?", my answer is "Is there any help on your relationship of not trusting your boyfriend/girlfriend?"
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    poster, why did u bring this up in the first place?
    this is gonna unleash some loose cannons in this forum, haha
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Da Fan, The reason I put this topic here is because this website is mostly meeting people. Why people llike to log in this website? think about it...
    Your gf can flirt with other guys maybe in front of you. But it would be not very good do it behind you...
    I am not arising problems, just a free discussion...
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    wild guess will get u nowhere.
    actually, Joana, u r chasing the ghost in ur mindset
    people can come here for a lot of reasons, e.g. killing time like me
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Vancall, have you ever meet any girl in this website? I am not being aggresive. but i think you still hope some luck here, right
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Hey, Joana, the most common situation is "she do it behind me", and I still think it's OK~~

    So you wanna start a free discussion about why people like to log on a SNS site by asking..err.."Can you trust your boyfriend?"?
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    of coz, i do chat wit girls.
    like i said, human nature, u can't fight it.
    but it doesn't have to be nasty and degraded
    at least, that is part of the time killing.
    and u r not aggressive at all...
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    Joana is having some issues of trust...
    it is part of life...
  • Alexi Woo
    Alexi Woo wrote:
    "trust" means a kind of rely on the other party, then the question turns to "can u rely on GF/BF?", Why one need to rely on the other one?

    trust or not, doesn't help at all. Just feel free about it ~ and have fun~
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Da Fan, why you seem to be affended? Don't try to protect yourself...
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    Alexi, i dont see your rationale, to be honest....
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Cheating is most disgusting thing in a relationship. Be faithful to your GF/BF, otherwise just set them free. Don't use the her/his love to you to satisfy your desire.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Ahhhh...I am offended? Umm, why? that's how I speak, girl, haha. and protect myself? protect what? -_-???
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    有些人有了老婆还到处在网上勾搭女孩子呢
  • Alexi Woo
    Alexi Woo wrote:
    yep, Vancall, maybe i was not quite clear.

    when u trust someone, but he/she cheats u, then u'll get hurt.

    so no trust, no hurts.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    Joana is so lonely as a girl on this thread.
    we need more girls' input on this
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    顶楼上!!!哈哈哈
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Da Fan, you may want to be equal with your gf, so the things you let her do you may also want to do.... to give yourself a reason.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    ahhh...顶Sasa的回复,sorry.
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Maybe you are not the case. hehe~~
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    that is nihilism, Alexi...
    u always need reciprocity after all
    u can't live alone....
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Vancall, you seem are caring person. but don't worry. I am enjoying this forum. This topic catch more guys eyes rather than girls...
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    I got a girl since 3 years, i'm on this website since it was created and i havemany friends on it 95% of them are girls but i never invite them for date or even just a coffee because i'm here just to talk when i have time to kill.

    i think that staying faithfull with your girl is a choice and integrity decision, i haven't always been like that with my precedent girlfriends but this one deserve it so i decide not to cheat but gd it's not easy.

    anyway nothing that i can't enjoy whn we will break up, b ut for now i chosse to stay faifull.

    Joana i thnk yo do are protective maybe you didn't met the right guys or maybe you don't work enough on your relationship to make them interested in it because don't blind yoursef beause if you let the relationship wild thout talkiing care of it it will go some way you will not like
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    i echo Alban for his honesty
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    @Joana
    thanks for your insight, haha
    guys need to justify our logging on this website in a decent way.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Let me tell you sth, girl, it's not wise to direct speak out what others' think in a sort of assured tone while others never directly speak out what he/she think and never hint sth, so "what others think" is actually what you suppose "what others think". Technically, it's a bad way to proceed a "free discussion" coz you just exposed too much that you already have a firm "conclusion" or "way of thinking" or "logic line" or what you like to name it. And emotionally, it's quit easy to stir up bored guys like me to endlessly pointing out your logical error and etc., in order to get away from the mood of boring :)
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    @Da Fan
    your point is well taken.
    but dont get too serious, buddy, it is just late-night blabber to fight insomnia....
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Alban, I like your comment. But there are still many persons have gf/bf just because they need them. In this case, cheating can not be avoided. Seduces are everywehre... QQ, Weliveinbeijing, Bar, Club.... Being faithful is very difficult...
    I can see that you really love your gf. That is very good :)
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Da Fan, Do you know this? 此地无银三百两
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    Joana, u r starting a free-for-all, haha
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    it is inded you are right abou it Joana and there is many temptation . but yu are a beautiful girl and you don't seems stupid so be patient you will find a good one

    I do love my girl even with all he trouble she bring me ahah and i know there is manygood girl fo me out there, some that i already socialize with but i've worked too hard on this relationship to blow it now. it will slowly fade away anyway in the natural way of things
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    yeah, I am a splinter... haha
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Vancall, thank you, dude~ I'm not serious, it's just...that's how I entertain myself sometimes...ohh... I'm too bad...
    @Joana, 1. cheating is bad, 2, couples determine what is "cheating" for they two~ 3, the reason why ppl on this website varies, you will figure it out yourself, 4, 我知道这里有银子三百两,然后我立一个牌子“此地无银三百两”,这叫做“此地无银三百两”, got it? 你可以试图从我在这个帖子中发表的所有言论中随意节选,然后摆出一个不加你自己想当然猜测的逻辑线给我们看看,呵呵:D
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Alban, thanks for your wishes.
    A friend was hurt by a buy she loved so much. He met another girl in website....
    I can see she is still in sorrow.......
  • Malene Alette Walin Olsen
    Da Fan, 直言直语 This is me. 你觉得没有逻辑也好, 想当然也好, 如果和你没有关系,你也就不要使劲往自己身上贴。 你所说的话已经足够可以证明你的忠贞了, ok? hehe~~
  • Lisa Pedersen
    Lisa Pedersen wrote:
    hi! My name cki jackson! I'm from america! but now I live in China was particularly beijing (Chaoyang) for 1month! but I know great things here! please I want someone who could help me to speak Chinese and learn more about this country that I love frank! if you are really decided to help me here is my phone number 15801331710 you can call me whenever you want! thank you in advance'

    嗨!我的名字叫长江基建杰克逊!我从美国!但我现在住在中国尤其是北京(朝阳)为一个月!但我知道,伟大的事情!我想请人谁可以帮助我会说汉语,了解这个国家,我爱坦率更多!如果你真的决定帮助我在这里是我的电话号码一五八○一三三一七一○你可以叫我只要你想!预先感谢您
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    "如果和你没有关系,你也就不要使劲往自己身上贴" --hey, I'm ironical sometimes, and I'm sorry, but actually I am frank. I just expressed my opinion in your free discussion with out saying or hinting that your discussion is anything to do with me personally, that's all. 多数人表达观点是因为此事和自己相关,所以你以此统计结果作判断还算OK啦。不过,我相信你比平均水平聪明得多,应该知道人们能够对与自己无关的事情发表观点是一件很正常的事,从而,在去根据统计上的结论去揣测一个个体,不是一件聪明的事儿~~我并不是说我们就此不能得出主观的结论,而是说,我们若想得出些结论,首先得从对方那儿获得些什么明确的信息不是~~嗯...不管你信不信啦,我说这些无冒犯的意思。

    so regret for you friend, sincerely
  • G
    G wrote:
    多么简单的一个问题。
    譬如,我们学习数学,讨论定理尚有可言,讨论公理,那是一个哲学问题了。
    1+1为什么等于2.如果你们有兴趣去探究这个证明,那么请继续讨论。
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    为毛我觉的这帖很无聊…btw, da fan我看了你对此地无银三百两的解释后笑到喷血...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    唉,我很无聊,哈哈。不过说真的,你的“有些人有了老婆还到处在网上勾搭女孩子呢”亮了,大亮:D
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    明天等他睡醒了就会来报道,咱们拭目以待!
  • .
    . wrote:
    Easy. Trust him if you really love him.
  • G
    G wrote:
    DF的贞节牌坊绰约可见.
    上联:此地无银三百两
    下联:一枝红杏出墙来
    横批: 一江春水
  • G
    G wrote:
    Joana- Why? This means that 1) there's no love between them; 2) this is not a white lie; 3) all lies come to an end; 4) you got the result.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    我把下联换成“卧槽泥马勒戈壁”,然后转送给你这个小犹太人,哈哈哈~~你丫才立贞节牌坊呢=_=+
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    我错过了这么重要的帖!

    1,为毛小越南变成小犹太人了?
    2,这个贴逐渐远离主题了,不过主题我是不能插嘴的:我向耶稣承认,我有家室,却经常flirt Da Fan。
    3,不过我向毛主席保证,da fan同学是有贞操的烈男,他经常耐心细致地给我摆事实,讲道理,论逻辑,终于把我从黄色漩涡中拯救出来,重归家庭 bla bla bla,所以请楼主对da fan同学的贞操放心。

    4,关于“有些人有了老婆还到处在网上勾搭女孩子呢 ” 。可不是呢,而且“我太太”就是他们挂在嘴边的口头禅,一点不妨碍他们大大咧咧地向你开炮。
  • Saint - Spartacus
    when i do not trust, i turn to sb else, then comes a real separation, it can comes in any moment , i don't have much trust to those bla bla bla... but testimony
    good man always rare and couvered
    cheer up, LZ
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @sasa,“有些人有了老婆还到处在网上勾搭女孩子呢 ”。哈哈,大伙儿都心领神会的乐呢?!哈哈
    顶yuki~~~我也可以证明da fan是个高尚的,纯粹的,有品味,有追求的好同志!

    不过说实话,有夫之妇和有妇之夫勾搭别人是他们的自由,who r we to judge?!
    搭不搭理上不上钩犯不犯恶心却是我们的自由。。
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    my heart goes out for Da Fan...
    he is grilled for being serious...
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    我太太。。哈哈~~顶yuki~
  • G
    G wrote:
    真实版,够猛够狗崽~~~

    From: Lhenreittal Y
    To: WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn ; wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk
    Cc:
    xinjie@cicc.com.cn ;
    caojian@eplanetventures.com ;
    cyj@fengshang2002.com ; Stevens, Joe;
    alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com ;
    zhu.wei@sc.com ; liuzhao@cicc.com.cn
    ; wangsg@cicc.com.cn
    ; weiqi@cicc.com.cn
    ; yaolei@cicc.com.cn
    ; jrx_1989@163.com ;
    xiatian@cicc.com.cn ; lukai@cicc.com.cn
    ; jiangxq@cicc.com.cn
    ; fengdy@cicc.com.cn
    ; zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn
    ; WUXP@cicc.com.cn
    ; weina@cicc.com.cn
    Sent: Fri Mar 12 12:17:58 2010
    Subject: WL = Lying Asshole

    WL,

    you are a liar and a cheater! I left my husband and Singapore for you,
    thinking I can finally find happiness. Last August when we got
    intimate during our Nanjing project, you promised to abandon your
    second fiancée for me. But it's been seven months and you're still
    telling me to stay hidden because you don't want our coworkers, your
    friends and family to know you're living with a married woman who is
    not your wife. Well, I just found out that the real reason you want
    everyone to think you're single is because you're secretly whoring
    around with at least two other 情妇 at the same time! One is a married
    client of SC and the other one is a 21-year-old high school! dropout
    from the 峰尚 project where we worked together! I can’t believe you are
    screwing around with so many women on company time. Did being on the
    Board of Directors at 峰尚 help you to score? No wonder it always took
    you so long to get work done! And I finally understand why you carried
    around three separate boxes of condoms in your brown travel bag. I
    always wondered why you bought so many since it’s not like we were able
    to use a lot anyway.

    You explained that you were using the married woman to curry favors from her husband’s business. How does
    that explain the intimate exchanges you continue to have after you've
    gone to CICC and why would she offer to buy you expensive gifts? What
    “services” do you perform for her? Don’t you feel ashamed that your
    ex-fiancée subsidized your housing for the last two years and to keep
    you happy, had to buy you expensive things like the ! USD$300 shoes
    you’re wearing on your feet and the USD$500 flashligh! t you keep in your
    car, only to have you turn around and cheat on her?

    I’m telling everyone at SC and CICC you are a 卑鄙小人and not to trust you
    without adult supervision on company projects, because you will surely
    take advantage of company resources to cheat, lie, and sleep around
    with anyone from the office.

    Shame on you, WL! Go back to your mommy.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    完全跑题。。。哈哈哈。
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    500$ flashlight? What kind of flashlight is that?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @ Vancall, I quit get used to it, coz you know, this is China, in which cynicism is prevailing. Most ppl are just serious about their own interests, and unconcerned about "none of my business" things. So using statistical result in judging an individual is sort of understandable, hoho~~

    Oh, btw, many ppl do act like care about many issues with nothing to do with himself/herself, and their reasons may varies. I believe many of them are with good reason, but, obviously not all people are that kind, for example, me, the main reason is kill boredom~ and what I wanna say is, there must be some people whose reason to do so is...errr...condescension, zhuangbility or whatever you call it, this is quit interesting :)

    @Yuki, 1,因为Kyle是个犹太人啊,就是那个戴绿帽子的小朋友。2,黄色的漩涡,你一定要身陷其中,你可是搞杂志搞艺术的,不黄怎么能成呢~ 3,你男人才是贞操烈男,你们全家都是贞操烈男,哈哈哈 4,smilence ;)

    @糖,我不高尚我不纯粹我没品我喜欢姑娘你可别夸我了我都要羞死了夸也要夸到点儿上去我只是,吭吭,有追求:D
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Hoho, I saw that letter few days ago. it's hilarious~~
    "And I finally understand why you carried around three separate boxes of condoms in your brown travel bag. I always wondered why you bought so many since it’s not like we were able to use a lot anyway. " hahahaha:D

    $500 flashlight??! maybe she actually mean "fleshlight"? I dont know.
  • G
    G wrote:
    DF,你简直就是我们的神~~~人见人爱花见花开~~~怎么会羞死了呢。要么是俏也不争春只把春来报,要么是羞花闭月沉鱼落雁。
    贫嘴~~~
    btw that letter did surprise me. i know some of them~~~jesus...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Ahhh...so you are a part of the story? O_O!! or just know some of them...Wow!
  • G
    G wrote:
    just know some of them...some of the guys who were copied...
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    hold ur horses...
    this has drifted so far away....
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Wow, cool. 那你正好可以帮我们打探一下到底是怎么回事儿~
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    do i trust him?ummmm if it takes 35minutes drive for him to come, and 20minutes drive to pick his kids up home, and 8 and half hours at work, and if my math is not that terrible, i surely trust he spends the rest of time staying with me............plus i surely know how hard he sneak out of his wife, so no way for me to break his heart .
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    @Amber,
    i totally lost. what r u refering to....
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Sasa

    A, 你想的那个人来此报到的可能性几乎为零
    B, 我说出A这句话使他来报到的可能性稍微提升了一点点
    C, 我说出B这句话又使他来报到的可能性稍微降低了一点点
    D, ...E,...
    ......

    got me? :)
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    can we trust our boyfriends?
    the way i see it, it is not intergret, trust them to be loyal? or not......whichever it is u prefer, it is not logical,
    what to trust abbout another lving person when everything changes all the time?.... so the only thing i can trust is that there is no way for a married man to love u.

    do u not notice a male is never fully dressed up without a smile? there is the same reason why he flirts with girls , so i was saying he could probabely not love the one he flirts with. especially for those fat married scumbags.
    so compared to be suspecious and paronoid, i prefer to hang out with them , at least i am sure i can trust they do not love me at all. and so...... u know .that is why i have got me dollars body like 100 dollars ghetto booty and 200 dollar tittes.....
    hope we will have an ergonomic variety soon, u know........everything changes anyway........ha
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    ".....hahaha"

    da fan,请参照前后格式等你要等的那人的到来。
    ps,你和G说的是什么玩意儿?

    "hahahaha"
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    nonono, 我可从来没等着什么人会来,更何况有人来的可能性很小。唉,你们姑娘们还是不太明白...哈~

    我和G在讨论那封信啊,那信写得很有意思。

    anyway, nice "quote" Yuki, "hahahaha" ;)

    and btw, you r awesome, Amber~
  • Miriam Pedersen
    Joana, I think you are hot. Let's have a date.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    HumphreY totally rocks!!!
    Joana, pls post your reply on this thread
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

    I'm waiting too, u rocks, haha

  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    焦急中。。。
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    this is heading for the right direction.
    FINALLY, we are having some fun... hahaha
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    er................... nature calls me............... ......
  • ANN
    ANN wrote:
    i dont care.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    他是消失了么。一直等着看场好戏呢,算了,散场!
  • G
    G wrote:
    ALL-这故事似乎有趣。不知何故,却颇觉无聊。实话实说,无他。

    DF-那故事,据说有新发展,匪夷所思的变化,出人意表,可作剧本素材。
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    讲来听听啊~难不成是你也参与了:D
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    no u cant trust your bf...cos a bf cant even trust himself
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    i say, dont even think abt trust!
    and im believe that except ur parents and ur pets, no one is worth to turst!
    or, try it in other way, like trust any one u like, untill u get hurt
  • G
    G wrote:
    DF:不能随便散播,一来容易被和,二来没有了剧本的新鲜感了。
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    嗯嗯,私下说,私下说,哈哈
  • G
    G wrote:
    新鲜热辣~~~
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    "Human nature" is a shitty reason to do something. If you can't create your own nature individually, then you're not human.

    I keep coming back to WLIB to continue to flirt because getting chicks to laugh is the only thing that keeps me social. I need motivation. A carrot and a stick, y'know? Otherwise I'll become a hermit.

    Anyway, my ladypal will figure out who the real me is eventually and dump my silly ass, so I gotta keep my knives sharp.

    Lemme holla at ya gurlz!
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    @Dando Z
    ur reasoning can piss many prigs off here, hehe
    anyway, guess u will get your pound of flesh
    good luck
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    @HumphreY
    just out of curiosity, did u get your date?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    What's so bad about flirting, anyway? Especially in a public forum. My ladyfriend reads much of the shit I write here anyway. If I was really being an obnoxious pig, she could show up in any of these threads and announce that I have a small penis.

    @Vancall: Pissing off the right people is what I do best, besides being humble. I'm totally fucking awesome at being humble.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

    ITT: Girls are mad that boys are styling over them.

     

  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    styling over a girl must be a gay~~~~。。。I never mad for a gay boy ‘s good looking or style~~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Because you are here. Just get off and they will not flirt.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    我也想知道那故事的进展。貌似我曾经在那实习过…
  • G
    G wrote:
    seems the story comes to an end, an unexpected end.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    i trusted with whole my heart bt he turned out to be an assole
  • G
    G wrote:
    真爱难求
  • Huihui
    Huihui wrote:
    being totally faithful to the relationship is challeging....
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    我今天网上看到那封信的方言版本了。。。
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    ashah this topics turned out funny at the end. whouah the guy , the letter is talking about is such a prick but now he must be so down.that will give him a good lesson.
    Humphrey you are a funny guy, i saw many remarks from you in other topics, i hope you got your date and that it was very nice and she really seems like a very nice girl so be careful and nice with her
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    a lot of girls give more than the relashionship need! why that just give what the relashion ship need because if you give more uyou make pressure on him and you burn the miles.If you give all at the begining then what can you give when the relashion ship need more.

    the secret is to go as the same speed with the relashion ship if you faster your done, slower your done too.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    hee hee why not trust him ?? if you dont trust him okay so just break up ....
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    can't you just put the name of who you talking too like anybody else
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    Some guys are just players and that's how it is and if you fall for it that's your own fault, don't go crying.

  • Hans-arne Sundal aasebø
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    @yes sir what does that even mean?
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    are you trying to rap in broken English? I don't even.......
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    The only kind of person worse than a player is a player-hater.

    @Yes Sir: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Trust is one of the important factor to make the relationship run well,smoothly.
    If you can not trust each other,then the relationship will definitely goes to the end.
  • G
    G wrote:
    NC: daydream~~~
  • N-Die 北京的法国人
    The question is Trust about what ?
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    everyone likes variety.
  • Stanley Zarretta
    Depends on how much you trust yourself, i don't even trust myself, why talk about trusting a single girl in the name of a gf?
  • Simen Stensvoll

    the most important thing is to trust urself!

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Does it mean people like me with no such intentions should leave the site?
  • Johan Frostad Nygaard

    CICC的。。。改天可以人肉一下。

    我是觉得,已经有老婆/女友/老公/男友,却还挂着single的,干脆不要写个人情况那一栏就好了。否则小心被另一半发现,让你真的回归single.

  • Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

    chinese girls made themselves as easy persons in network..so when boys know about that ..they go for it .its free hehe everybody will join.even for those are in relationship..they also wanna use this chance ..dont they ?

  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

    heheh.... guys,it  all depends to the two of you " so called lovers" ,for him or her, to trust her or him,its when you two,have created that environment,which makes the to two of you satisfied with each other. which means if you are feeling enough with her and she is also happy with you (in all cases) then that means nobody is going to cheat or to do something stupid and that is the  time you can say you trust her or she trust you. thats the bottom line, otherwise the two parties are all day dreaming!!!

  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

    heheh.... guys,it  all depends to the two of you " so called lovers" ,for him or her, to trust her or him,its when you two,have created that environment,which makes the to two of you satisfied with each other. which means if you are feeling enough with her and she is also happy with you (in all cases) then that means nobody is going to cheat or to do something stupid and that is the  time you can say you trust her or she trust you. thats the bottom line, otherwise the two parties are all day dreaming!!!

  • Thomas Sem Frisli

    因为那人太贱呗,吃着碗里的想着锅里的,不珍惜

  • Thomas Sem Frisli

    因为那人太贱呗,吃着碗里的想着锅里的,不珍惜

  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    No, you can't ...just ask Eva Braun.
  • Maggie Wang
    Maggie Wang wrote:
    you can leave him if you don't believe your bf. and you can find who you trust. I think relationship is base on the it.
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    try keeping your boyfriend in a cupboard. you can feed him sardines twice a day and he will love you for it
  • Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

    cathy..because they do ..girls like act like someone who she'z not .like princes ..she wants more .so do boys

  • Petter Meisfjordskar

    Is flirting bad if a person stops at that and goes no deep? And at Cathy, it is girls that create this situation. If it really does not happen, then men would not be talking about it.

  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

    Cathy I know what you mean.... but consider this scenario ok.  You meet a guy and you find him attractive and nice.  Is that enough?  If everything is ok besides the money... and by money I mean he does not have enough money to support himself or himself +1....  Or does not even have the potential to support a family?

    Do you go for this guy?

    What if he does have money or he has a lot of money?  I know you probably want to say, "It does not amatter."  However, you should analyze the types of guys you date and think of weather or not you were serious with these guys and thinking about the long term.  To just have sex you do not need money.....  However, most women will at least think about money issues if they are really considering a serious relationship with a man. 

    I would not call that gold digging, but rather rational thinking. 

    Now women who are looking for a man to just be filthy rich and give them everything should be thrown off of a cliff, but that is another story.....  @_@

     

    they should respect themselves more.....

     

    Ok then immagine

  • Amber
    Amber wrote:

    who do u think u could trust entirely?

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, i do not think you could trust entirely. You only need 70%. The 30 you will add when death does you two apart.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc