Discussion » Film & TV » Best Movies quotoes

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    1. The final 2-3 minutes of the good the bad and the ugly.
    2. When Brandon Lee is playing the guitar on the roof and then smashes the amp in The Crow
    3. Linda Blair yells "your mother sucks cocks in hell" The exorcist
    4. When Maximus takes off his helmet and reveals himself to the emperor.
    5. When the boys in south park the movie and singing tandemly "shut your fucking face uncle fukka!"
    6. Lily Thai: Cleaning lady
    7. William Munny speaks "I've killed just about anything that moves" The Unforgiven
    8. Morgan Freeman "Andy crawled through half a mile of shit"
    9. Steven, the crazy Irishman in Braveheart, "I am sure the Lord can get me out of this mess but, he assures me youre fucked!"
    10. Yoda "Rejoice for those to transform into the force"
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    "I'm altering the deal-pray I don't alter it further"-Darth Vader in Empire strikes Back

"Things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durdon in Fight Club

"It's a helluva thing killing a man. You take away all he's got...and all he'ver gonna have"-William Munny in Unforgiven
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    "No Luke...I am your father".

"No.NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
  • Linn Nesse
    Linn Nesse wrote:
    huh, poor luke couldn't stand it.

"even if u can't see sth, but it doesn't mean it isn't there". - small soldiers
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Taxi driver
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    you might feel a slight sting; thats pride fucking with you. pride only hurts, it never helps... pulp fiction
  • Tonje Ringstad
    “How do you teach homosexuality? Is it like French?” (Milk)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    "Say hello to my little friend!" -Scarface
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    "Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons?

There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

- Renton, Trainspotting
  • Z
    Z wrote:
    "Ja w ogóle nie lubię chodzić do kina, a szczególnie nie chodzę na filmy polskie, wie pan?
    Nudzi mnie to po prostu.
    Na zagraniczny, to owszem, pójdę.
    Bo fajne są filmy zagraniczne, wie pan?
    Tak można, wie pan, jakoś tak... No, ja wiem, no, przeżyć to, przeżyć, wie pan, przeżyć.
    A w filmie polskim, proszę pana, to jest tak: nuda, nic się nie dzieje. Nic."

- Inżynier Mamoń, Rejs
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    "And Here...We...Go..."

The Joker, Dark Knight.
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    "I am flying!"
    Rose, Titanic
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    "Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

--Tyler Durdun, Fight Club

"I remember once imagining what my life would be like, what I'd be like. I pictured having all these qualities, strong positive qualities that people could pick up on from across the room. But as time passed, few ever became any qualities that I actually had. And all the possibilities I faced and the sorts of people I could be, all of them got reduced every year to fewer and fewer. Until finally they got reduced to one, to who I am. And that's who I am, the weather man. "

--Dave Spritz, The Weather Man

"It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference! "

--Renton, Trainspotting

============================

"Kazakhstan greatest country in the world. All other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium. Other countries have inferior potassium. "

--Borat, Borat

"Scotty doesn't know, That Fionna and me, Do it in my van every Sunday. She tells him shes in church, But she doesn't go, Still shes on her knees, and Scotty doens't know, oh. Scotty doesn't know-oh.."

--Eurotrip...-_-!

============================

"生而为人,对不起"

--Matsuko, Memory of Matsuko

"1997年过去了,我很怀念"

--葛优,甲方乙方

There are soooo many:)
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker !!! - Pulp Fiction.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    dont forget your dying king - JFK
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Here's one for those us who have ever spent any time in New York:

"Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.

Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!

Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.

Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?

Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!

Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!

Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom!

Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.

Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!

Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!

Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!

Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J!

Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass!

Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch.

Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

Edward Norton, in one of cinema's most powerful, stirring and misanthropic rants ever, in 25th Hour.
  • Bjørn
    Bjørn wrote:
    "You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other... jokers, but not you. No Kiddo, at this moment, this is me at my most...
    [cocks pistol]
    ...masochistic. "

Kill Bill. Volume 1.
  • Saint - Spartacus
    where is the other topic about top 10 film , i didn't add from 20 to 30 yet >< ~~
    被打倒了orz
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    "show me the money!" Tom Cruise, Jerry Mcquier
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    The ever quotable Darth Vader....

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"
    "Luke, I am your father!."
    "Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the death of Kenobi, and soon the fall of the rebellion."
    "The force is strong with this one."
    "I sense something, a presence I've not felt since......."
    "You should not have come back!"
    "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."
    "Just for once, let me look at your face with my own eyes."
    "I've been waiting for you, Obi-wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
    "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them."
    "Obi-Wan has taught you well."
    " Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the power of the Dark Side, I must obey my master."
    "It is too late for me, son. The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. He is your master now."
    "You are unwise to lower your defenses!"
    " As you wish."
    "No. Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself."
    "My son is with them."
    "You cannot hide forever, Luke."
    "Don't fail me again, Admiral."
    "Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses."
    "He will join us or die, my master."
    "Alert all commands. Calculate every possible destination along their last
    known trajectory."
    "Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me."
    "The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet."
    "What is thy bidding, my master?"
  • Daniel Westerberg
    "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. "
    - Gordon Gekko, wallstreet
  • Åse Marie Strand
    "The condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger, dance all night and at the end of the night, you throw it away. The condom, not the stranger" - Marla Singer (Helena Boheman Carter), Fight Club
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Tom Cruise is banging the shit out of this chick and while they're at it she tells him;
    "Don't!.......Ever!........Stop!.........Fucking!............Me!" - Jerry Maquire
  • Truls Skaalbones
    i want to play a game...make your choice..
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Robert Downey Jr. playing black in Tropic Thunder, giving Ben Stiller a lecture on famous actors going half or full retard and who didnt loose their career:

"NEVER go FULL retard!"

Drunk dude in bar at Team America:

"There's 3 kind of people.. Dick.. Pussies... and Assholes!" then elaborating it xD
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    "They say that evil prevails when good men do nothing. What the ought to say is 'Evil prevails.'" Nick Cage - Lord of War
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    "Everybody wants to point the finger at the bad guy. Well what you going to do when the bad guy points the finger at you?" Scarface

"Here's what your gonna do. Reach in the bag and give me my fucking wallet!" (While pointing a 45 in the thief's face) The thief says, " W Whi Which one is it?"

"It's the one that says bad muther fucker" (Pulp fiction)

I also love this dialogue in pulp fiction below!

Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?
    Jimmie: Knock it off, Julie.
    Jules: [pause] What?
    Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.
    Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
    Jimmie: No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
    Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
    Jimmie: Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
    Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
    Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
    Jules: Why?
    Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why! (Pulp Fiction)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    OMG Lily Thai makes a great cleaning lady : )
  • Synne Syverstad
    All that city. You just couldn’t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn’t see. You understand that? What I didn’t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...

Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eighty-eight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by.

You get me up on that gangway and you’re rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that’s the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You’re sitting on the wrong bench. That’s God’s piano.

Christ! Did, did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die...

All that world is weighing down on me, you don’t even know where it comes to an end, and aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of living it?

I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here, but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way. .

Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It’s a woman too beautiful; it’s a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It’s a music I don’t know how to make. I could never get off this ship. At best, I can step off my life. After all, I don’t exist for anyone. You’re an exception, Max, you’re the only one who knows I’m here. You’re a minority, and you better get used to it. Forgive me, my friend, but I’m not getting off.

This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper

my favorite movie~
  • Pernille Nordlie
    Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.
    Ron Burgundy: What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
    Ron Burgundy: I'm in a glass case of emotion

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
    “I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I’m going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!

"We're going to play a wonderful game called..."Who is my daddy and what does he do?"' " (Det. John Kimble) - Kindergarten Cop

"I'm Det. John Kimble, I'm a cop you idiot! " (Det. John Kimble) - Kindergarten Cop

---

The Arni impressions crack me up..
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    “古伦木,古伦木,古伦木~”

。。。
    。。。。。。
    。。。。。。。。。

“傻逼!”
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    "I am the CLIT commander! Ohhh come here you little fuck hmmmm"

Jay from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
  • Marte Joahansen
    Face palms Freddy twice-_"What is wrong with you...Just go out and be yourself...I would give him an offer he cannot reject"- Don Corleone(The Godfather).
  • Patrick Coleman
    beam me up Scotty.
  • Daniel Westerberg
    I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' But to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    Bruce Lee: "Yauuuwwww Hodda!"
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    "Listen to the children of the night, what sweet music they make" Bram Stoker's Dracula

"Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs Gump?" Forest Gump

"Head off!!!" Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

"Deese ease my seesterrr" Borat

"Baby, you are gonna to miss that plane" Before Sunset

"Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash
    Oh baby with your pretty face
    Drop a tear in my wineglass
    Look at those big eyes
    See what you mean to me
    Sweet-cakes and milkshakes
    I'm a delusion angel
    I'm a fantasy parade
    I want you to know what I think
    Don't want you to guess anymore
    You have no idea where I came from
    We have no idea where we're going
    Lodged in life
    Like branches in a river
    Flowing downstream
    Caught in the current
    I carry you
    You'll carry me
    That's how it could be
    Don't you know me?
    Don't you know me by now?"
    by David Jewell in Before Sunrise

"Romani ite domum" or "How shall we fuck off, my Lord?" Life of Brian

• Andrea Pedersen
    “With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
    With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
    With this ring, I ask you to be mine. ”

Corpse Bride
  • Andrea Pedersen
    Mrs Clark: All these promises that we make and we break, why is this do you think, the people get married?

Mr Devine: Passion.

Mrs Clark: No.

Mr Devine: Interesting. Cause i would have taken you for a romantic. why then?

Mrs Clark: Because we need a witness to our lives. It's a billion people on the planet i mean what does any one life really mean? but in a marriage, you are promising to care about everything, the good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all the time, everyday. you are saying: your life will not go unnoticed because i'll notice it, your life will not go unwitnessed because i will be your witness.
    Share we Dance
  • Andrea Pedersen
    2月11日
    Sex and City
    In Sex and City, in the end of the 4th season, Mr. Big got engaged with another girl, and on the day of their engagement party, Carries asked him:

C: Hey, I have a question for you. Why isn’t it me?

B: Carries…

C: No, seriously, I really need to hear you say it. Come on, be a friend.

B: I don’t know, it’s just got so hard. And she’s so…

C: Yeah…YOUR GIRL IS LOVELY, HUBBELL.

B: I don’t get it.

C: And you never do.

Carries walks away: then I had a thought, maybe I didn’t break Big, maybe the problem was he couldn’t break me, maybe some women aren’t meant to be taken, maybe they need to run free, until they find someone, just as wild to run with.

SEX AND THE CITY
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    From Oz (a tv series, not a movie...but still...)

1.Chris Keller: "Oz didn't make you a bitch. You were born one."

2.Augustus Hill: "
    Ultimately, I guess it don't matter what they write in your obituary, because you ain't gonna be around to read it. Newsprint fades, paper turns to pulp. The mark you leave behind has to be deeper. The mark you leave behind has to be on another person's soul."

Alvah Case: Ooo... Ryan O'Reily.
    Ryan: Yo, yo, that's me, mon.
    Case: Vehicular manslaughter, reckless endangerment, possession of controlled substances, possession of a deadly weapon, violation of parole. Woo... that's an amazing list of crimes.
    Ryan: Yeah, well, you know, I applied myself.
    Case: Still, I mean, even with all those talents, you must have had a hard time adjusting to life in Oz.
    Ryan: No. I can take care of myself.
    Case: Yeah, I can see that. But how?
    Ryan: I'm like the Lord of the Fucking Dance. I got moves.

Heh he..yeah, O' Ryan had moves. Good show.

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    @ da Fan, 那是
    古鲁姆,古鲁姆,古鲁姆。。。。吧?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

汗…不同的音译罢了好不好…

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    "Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man."

-The Dude, The Big Lebowski
  • Inga Ginger
    Inga Ginger wrote:
    doctor Gregory House is a nice fellow (as we, the audience, see him) and a real monster (from the point of view of his collegues and patients)))
    anyway he is charismatic and his sence of humor is outstanding!

A nun was talking about another nun (symptoms) dr House's patient:
    "Doctor, i should tell u something...the thing is that sister Augustina believes in a thing that doesn't exist.
    House: -wow,really? i thought that for such people like you it's a professional requirement!"

A conversation between 2 young doctors, man and woman
    He: -Happy Valentine's day!
    she:-this is a holiday for those who are in love..for others it's just ...just a Wednesday
    he:-thanks, you 've got me back to earth...
    she;-hey, don't take it too close.. i really believe in the existance of love..but it is somewhere far far away..maybe in another galaxy. and you should have a speed far more then even the speed of light to meet it! and...that is why i think that we should have sex right now
    he:(confused): wow! it is...logical!
    she:- i know that it's always different in love songs..but it's stupid to put off your life waiting for real love"

House M.D.

""
  • Inga Ginger
    Inga Ginger wrote:
    "-Woman on a board of the ship!!!!! Nonsence!
    -i'm a lesbian, actually
    -oh..well...always? or it depends?")))

Rock wave
    "

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.