Discussion » Employment Opportunities » I need a creative Web Designer with Strong CSS and

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    I've just had a positioning opening up on my team for a talented web designer with a couple of years work experience and a portfolio of work to show off.

The salary is a little flexible. The more experience /good impression you make, the more that can be offered.

Your technical skills need to be tight but more than anything I need creativity and drive. You need to come up with your own ideas as well as being able to take other people's requirements and create something accordingly.

You'll sit on my Marketing team and will work very closely to a Graphic Designer / Artist and in conjunction with our web developers.

Check out the full job description here: http://www.morodogroup.com/careers/

www.morodogroup.com
    www.mo-call.com

If you have any questions feel free to send me an instant message.

If you want to apply for the job, you can email me personally: richard.oconnell@morodo.hk

I will only offer an interview if your application contains these 3 magic ingredients:

Covering letter (ENGLISH)
    CV (ENGLISH)
    Links to online work / portfolio (ANY LANGUAGE)

Thanks!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.