Discussion » Dating & Romance » Are you looking for a one-night stand by weliveinb

• 呵呵
    呵呵 wrote:
    You can tell me what do you think about this.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    haha ONS? NO..
    i'm so happy to have known a bunch of cool girls here
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    There are better places than WLIB for that...LOL
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    where is that place peter?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yes, I'm looking for my ONS here, I'm sure I left it somewhere on wlib, but can't find it anymore so I keep looking for it....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I was brought here by accident, and then hoped to find clients to buy insurance, but no one seems to care if they live or die? Hahaha ...
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    yes,i think many ppl want this
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    that's all? i thought u'd say sth
  • Linn Nesse
    Linn Nesse wrote:
    that'd be a hit, if those who run the site heard of this!
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Filipus Abisai wrote "where is that place peter?"

There are a lot of China/Asia specific dating websites out there. That's why I don't understand why so many come here looking for sex. On dating sites people are obviously looking for the same thing, so there is less chance of misunderstanding.

Some these sites include Asian Dating Mall, Date in Asia.com, Craigslist, Beijing Babblesex, and Date a Chinesegirl.com.

Oh so I've heard.
  • Cecilie Reksten
    Many people here wanna find fuckbuddy
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    So do you haha!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Saibo ... how do you know?
  • Erik Thue
    Erik Thue wrote:
    It's importans what you think about this, not what sb else do.
    I think we are all honest.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @dingdang, cause I wanted to build something serious with her, but after the first night she through me away like an old sock! My heart was broken, and I still spend all my nights crying because of that.

Hum, or maybe I just assumed!
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    with foreign girls maybe it's possible, but with Chinese girls I'm not sure if you can succeed, do they know they know what does one night stand mean?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... one thing I have learnt over the years ... "dont assume" ... or as X Files goes, "the truth is out there", so go do some discovery, I am sure she can assist you ... oh, by the way, Rita is coming back this week, I asked her to get a few people together and we will pig out one night ... interested?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Always, and I guess the night will be friday!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

She told you already? I am not sure if Friday would be a good idea ... do you think the poor girl should rest a bit due to jet lag?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I only know thursday she's on a date with her pillow, and saturday there might be other plans. So I guessed if it's this week it'll be friday, I know no more!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

OK ... I will talk to her to make plans later ...
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    太恶心了我要吐血
  • Erik Thue
    Erik Thue wrote:
    @刀刀: What's wrong?
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    看到某些人就要吐血
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    What's the fascination with one night stands? Maybe I'm just strange, but I never manage to get much of a rhythm going in just one night. Usually takes at least 3 or 4 nights for me to achieve harmony with someone... first night is just meh, 2nd is OK, 3rd is amazing.

I guess I am just strange like that... I also hate listening to new music until I hear something 20 times and know it really well.
  • Erik Thue
    Erik Thue wrote:
    @ 刀刀 have a good time.
  • LL
    LL wrote:
    'haha ONS? NO..
    i'm so happy to have known a bunch of cool girls here'

@SaSa I agree with you!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    SO LISA SEE U THIS FRIDAY!!!!!
  • LL
    LL wrote:
    yeah definitely!!!!!! hahahaha
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    creepy and fucking funny, that something like this, have one abbreviation, ONS

In spain is ¨Polvo de una noche¨ , the dust of one night,
    maybe from Ashes to ashes dust to dust,
    Genesis 3:19:
    "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

Carpe diem, but with good fuckers and with codoms, for not be the MON
    mistake of one night.

De joder venimos al mundo, jodiéndonos vivimos, y jodidos dejamos el mundo,

• Erik Thue
    Erik Thue wrote:
    @ Amber: you are super...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    FUN FACT: most one night stands are had while laying down.

THE MORE YOU KNOW...!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Exactly what I was wondering, why do they call that "Stand"?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    its a One Night Lollipop
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    oh come on!! whats the problem with ONS?

In the sexual relation, sex secure is the first.
    the use of condoms, give protection against body illness
    the use of ONS, give protection against mental illness (After break up with your bf/gf comes many bad things, that special hollow pain, depress, stress, lost the trust....loving in a surface way can avoid of these illness). In our societies charged of uncertainty, the liquid love is the safe bet.

In other times........maybe was different, but now is the time of kisses with wine flavour, wake up in the bed with hangover and with a strange near of you. Brave drunkers believing be Casanova and princesses fucked.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Yes, I'm hoping that if I stay on here long enough my girlfriend will get tired of me ignoring her and have a ONS with me.
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    one night it is called ONS
    more than one month, you can call it relationship
    whole life it is marriage

so just don't make it purposely, no matter how long it is

cool........
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    I believe,there must be someone whom just too hypocritical to admit
  • Patrick Coleman
    ONS literraly means One Night Sex it was made a STAND just for it not to be offensive to some.
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    well, i really cant see the big deal about this i mean if both re single, both parts like each other why not have some fun? who knows maybe after ONS could come more and more and not only nights hehe
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    echo Ivonne for her honesty / unlike some prigs here...
    dont get pilled as soon as it touches upon sex as if this was the third rail....

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think all of us here need to know the causes and circumstances under which this happens. Among them is excitement, society in which you are at the moment it happens, your mood at the time, past and present experiences eg having been in a bad relationship so you do not want to get committed any more, etc. If we get to know all this, all of us will agree that a one night stand is acceptable and inevitable at times.
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    another lil thing i guess everything should begin from something. right?
  • Z
    Z wrote:
    It's interesting to see how fake theories are being created and it's even more interesting how they are being spread and how they find its stupid explanations (not to be offensive?! wow!).

The 'S' in ONS has never stood for sex. The meaning of it was and is 'stand'. Originally it referred to theater performance, which has usually taken place during night and the publicity was standing while watching it. Now the meaning has changed and it commonly refers to what you - dirty folks - have in minds. ;-)

Except of that ONS can also stand for Office for National Statistics. Never thought about this, he? ;-)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    This is becoming addictive. Soon they will be sending people away from work. It is time i did some work. I am not coming back here today.
  • John
    John wrote:
    Me? Not possible! I'm too ugly. I'm just here to share ideas on culture and whatnot.
  • Cuteangelalice
    i'm not looking for any ONS. but in WLBJ website i met so many nice girls . and we are good friends always hang out together~ i m happy ~
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    nope
  • Oscar Widestam
    @cuteangelalice: WLBJ is not only made of girls ,there are boys as well so why don`t u try to hang out with some? (Are u afraid of boys?)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    She does, don't worry about her haha!
  • Stine Magnussen
    i am ....!!!! can any girls with a 3 inch box help me out..??
  • kö
    wrote:
    Many people think that !!!!
    boring that ```````!!!
  • Joy Zhou
    Joy Zhou wrote:
    no one is acctually looking for, but it happens
  • Christin Lund
    Christin Lund wrote:
    i hope to meet a lot of cool girls too! but not for ONS's!
  • Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:
    just curious,how?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Kathy, the way you said it ... hahaha ... let's just say, if you are here to meet girl(s) to have ONS, I am sure many guys would like to know about it too ...
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    管饭吗?
  • Aleksander Storhaug
    is it real?
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    What's so bad about night stands? I got one in my bedroom right now:

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Is it solid pine?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Man would you understand french, you just made a wonderful dirty joke!
  • Audrey Van
    Audrey Van wrote:
    ONS,hmmmmm.....
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Personally I'm not actively looking for a ONS in here, it's way more fun going out with your wingman and try to hook up with a girl you never met before.. and then you have a totally fresh starting point - lot to talk about etc.

But I think I can speak for every guy on the site who's straight and single (+ some others) that we wouldn't turn down a ONS from a girl on this website we find attractive.

But since every girl on this website probably get requests for guys daily, I strongly doubt that any girl are as direct as the guys and start off with a message "hey, wanna hook up and fuck the brains out of each other?" or something like that, haha ;)

And I agree that FF's are a better solution. You dont have to get drunk to loosen up, there's no awkwardness due to the fact that you never met the person before, and you probably know where you are the next morning :)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Rooaaaaaaaaaaaarrr.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    What's facebook?

莫奕迅 写道:I learned well from facebook that any girl you meet there will be psycho.
  • Maggie Hu
    Maggie Hu wrote:
    believe or not, god has already set up for everyone, no matter the relationship or the ONS. so no matter what u have got from god just enjoy
  • Gordon Barrowman
    I don't respect for ONS. I look forward to many nights. haha...
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    hook me up, bitch.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Yeh many night stands are better than one night stands!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    A forum is a shitty place to find a one night stand. Eventually you will earn a reputation, and your game will fall apart.

It can be a helluva place to find a long-term sex partner. If you're a weird assed motherfucker like me, that is. Completely fucked up folks tend to congregate on the Internet.
  • Solveig Smørdal Botn
    征友~~~
  • kö
    wrote:
    two night stand ``包接送 管饭~~~!!! 哈哈
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    as long as the girl is open enough and won't show up at my door without notice later.
  • Alexander Myrstuen haukerud
  • Karoline Brattås
    people say :"i want to make friends,in fact 90% find sex partners or ons.....
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i want to make friends*-*
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I want to make babies.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    babies are not allowed to have babies!!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I didn't say I wanted to have one.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    babies are not allowed to make babies either
  • Alexander Myrstuen haukerud
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Well. Fuck.
  • Deepak Agarwal
    ONStands are great as long as both know its just that.............
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Kent, that's a sexy looking night-stand. I'd hit it, definitely.
  • 雕刻时光
    雕刻时光 wrote:
    three night stand~~ and 管饭

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    as long as she swallows.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    im looking one for tonight
  • Deepak Agarwal
    minimy........where do we meet????
  • Deepak Agarwal
    miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, no answer?????????
  • kö
    wrote:
    现在 还是 ONS? 你们 都 OUT 了··~~(╯﹏╰)···我 不得 不 忧心忡忡的 怀疑 社会的 发展了···
  • Simen Stensvoll
    its quite hard to find a ons
    i give up
  • Deepak Agarwal
    but why dear minimy???? i had made an offer!!!!!!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    jesus damnit, I thought she was kidding!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Minimy's status: finally get a ons^^
    Deepak Agarwal's status: gosh what did i get myself into now!!!!!!!!!!!!

莫明's status: jesus damnit, I thought she was kidding!

Well, I guess the early bird catches the STD's!
  • Amalie Sæverud
    it depends
  • Christopher Handeland
    wats depends....???
  • Simen Stensvoll
    no i was not kidding
    and im kidding now
  • Deepak Agarwal
    r u kidding about not kidding or r u kidding about kidding now??
  • Jay G.
    Jay G. wrote:
    I have to have feelings for the girl that i am with in order to enjoy having sex with her.
    If i accept ONS, i feel like a whore....
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I have to have sex with the girl that I am with in order to enjoy having feelings for her.
    I I accept ONS, I feel heartbroken :-D
  • Undermoonlight
    How can one sleep with a stranger? I mean the exchange of everything, including body fluids...?!!!
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    remember to use condom.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Do note this ... most life insurance policies in China do not cover AIDS ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Haha, but DD, Chinese people don't have AIDS, so we can't get it from them!

...Since I know there are a large number of retarded people who don't know I only speak in sarcasms, and I don't want them all to get AIDS, I should probably note that due to a combination of the denial and under-reporting of the Chinese AIDS problem, the severe lack of education on sex and diseases, and the general unwillingness of some guys to use rubbers and the unwillingness of some girls to require them to use rubbers, I must assume that 1 in 10 people have AIDS.

There's a very easy way to tell without a blood test though, that everyone should keep in mind.
    Girls: If she's willing to have sex without a condom, she has AIDS, because she was willing to have sex with another guy without a condom, and he had AIDS.
    Guys: If he tries to have sex without a condom, he has AIDS, because he did that with other girls too, and they had AIDS.

I hope everybody learned something today. Now go out and enjoy your (protected) one night stands!
  • Audrey Van
    Audrey Van wrote:
    ONS
  • Amalie Sæverud
    hey, 莫明,lol, you are so good at classifying things! It's so interesting to see you do it again to explain things! what's your major in college? Anyway, again, I agree with what you have just said! hahaha
  • kö
    wrote:
    各位remember to use condom.······
  • Deepak Agarwal
    jay g can then charge money..........
  • Amalie Sæverud
    @runway and 莫奕迅
    it depends means :
    young and fabulous people will easily get ons on any website ; while the shameless will turn every website into his hunting field :)
    nothing to do with early bird or stds
  • Simen Stensvoll
    ons sucks..
  • Christopher Handeland
    @Nikkiebaby
    that means u r in some kinda trouble coz if u r 28 then u r not that young lolzzz
    a bit hard for u to get ONS
    but since u r living in bj so it makes ONS easier for u...........ha
  • Amalie Sæverud
    @ RUNWAY:
    are you stalking me?
    I don't debate with people who don't dare to show their face !
    And don't try to provoke me to say some stupid thing about my chance to get ONS !
    No No No! I won't let you! :)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Nikkie, Baby,
    "young and fabulous people will easily get ons on any website ; while the shameless will turn every website into his hunting field :)"

Maybe this is a language issue, but I have to disagree. While I am no longer young or fabulous, I still think I could probably pull a 1ns on this website (or a random bar) if I was so interested. However, although I am certainly shameless, I haven't yet created any generated any hunting fields...

Aside: Tonight, while out with 小莫, we invented a new Chinese slang. The English "I'm gonna bang her" now translates to the Chinese "我要棒她". 大家记好!
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    Is anyone on this website looking for a 150 night stand? Maybe 175 nights?

I mean who the heck really wants to have sex only one time with someone...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    莫明,
    first of all, never want to debate with you, afraid of you will make another categories here! and you know i never win categories! haha

second of all, how old are you? 26! wow! don't say that you are old already!

at last, you may not be shameless enough to turn it into hunting field! And when I say" the shameless will turn every website into his hunting field" , I mean in his own mind, the other people could regard the webstie as whatever they want! maybe really language issue, i should use "regard as " rather than " turn into"!
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    Heh 3/4 of men that have sent me messages offered sex within the first three notes...I almost believed its a website for foreign trash to seek ons as someone told me before...but I did meet a few intersting ppl here who made me stay, and I agree with Minimy, ons sucks: except with an extremely handsome and charming guy with superb flirting and bed skill, but still, I wish he could disappear the next morning before I wake up, even if he really exists anf visits this website.
  • JOSH
    JOSH wrote:
    搞个ONS还得用英语?真TM够累的!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Posting sexy photos doesn't mean you deserve to be treated like a prostitute, though.

Anyway, my old man always said: "You should treat a whore like a lady and treat a lady like a whore." Wisest shit that ever came out of his mouth.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i think whores are too busy to sign in this website
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and apparently, there are real prostitutes here who look like ladies ...
  • Simen Stensvoll
    enenen
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    No shit!

I'll take an honest fun-loving slut over a zhuangbi gold-digger any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i think i won't take anyone untill 2012
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    找语伴儿,哈哈。
  • Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:
    ONS.com.cn for me = masturbating with a guy and not my hand ^^ either way i could quite enjoy~~ HolA XD whaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
  • Marte Joahansen
    ons..tns..mns's douyiyang..

a pussy once fucked..could

always be fucked...anyday

but not anytime..

jst. get protected...nd' don't

die with that instrument without

using it...:p:
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, if it came around, one would miss heaven if he does not use his talent and get at it.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Sai Na
    Ons suck, but how do you get to know he has sex skills before you bed him? hahahhaa. Ladies interest me much.
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    Good question! but u could have great sex with someone and still feel suck afterwards...Suck is a feeling and sex is an activity, there isn't any contradiction.

"You should treat a whore like a lady and treat a lady like a whore." Yesssss it's the key, but only after u've successfully kissed her, probably.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    hahaha...maybe, maybe not...
  • Odin Elvenes
    Odin Elvenes wrote:
    do u remember the full form of the AIDS?????????????????
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    Acquired immune deficiency syndrome isn't it?
    Kidding,but I will agree with you Naughty Boy that people don't care about anything, I mean anything but only sex.For this generation ONS and stuff like that are more important then anything.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    Ons is boring, it s like u eat the starter but don t have the main course... i prefer at least 'one week stand'...
    **** wrote:
    i see a lot of girlsw saying that they met a lot of cool girls but not for ONS: ?????sexual ambivalence?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    seriously,i think no one is mean to look for Ons
    ONS sometimes just happened to some ppl
    for example,we met each other this morning,and we are going to spend a hot night together tonight,but u gotta to leave to other planet the next day,we won't have a chance to see each other again,so this crazy night called ONS,but not boring
    another example,we hanged out and slept together last night,but it was quite boring,so neither of us wanted to see each other again,then it was called ONS,too boring ya
  • Amalie Sæverud
    climax?
    **** wrote:
    WLB of sex, is that's where it's heading, please no!!!!!

at least man on sell is funny but all the others sex discussion are so demoralizing!!
  • 陆峥
    陆峥 wrote:
    我相信我国女子们不会便宜了外国人……
    我国男子们要加紧驻外工作……
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    陆峥:我相信你国女子怎样都不会考虑你,你才会去这么关心谁会便宜了谁。
    爱国者该去操国。
  • 陆峥
    陆峥 wrote:
    莫明:你是外国人还是外国人还是外国人?能懂么
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    陆峥:猜中了,我是外国人!不过,有的中国女子还是偶尔看上我。我也不介意我国女子偶尔看上中国人……
  • 陆峥
    陆峥 wrote:
    莫明:哥们。我说的只是嘲讽下现在的社会风气而已。其实并没有针对哪国人。
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I can not write Chinese, too bad. You can have the thread now, all to yourselves.
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    Playboy
  • Wowo
    Wowo wrote:
    各种在这儿YY企图干点儿什么的男人们都别现眼了,赶紧找个凉快地儿歇了吧!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.